Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (48065 Views)

Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by dhateeboi(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
End time pastor

Now it's nothing much wrong with them But let it be a muslim cleric!! That's what their Quran teaches, they'll say
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by omonnakoda: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
But if they pray for their enemies to die i the mosque or church that is okay? All that Die die die by mountain of fire and brimstone i okay?
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by antartica(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
A very primitive world that is highly devoid of evolution. Africans are not evolving,they live in the dark with no atom of intelligence. Nothing in place to tackle issues. No intelligence,no mechanism and no order.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Olasco93: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Did anybody noticed that these Pastor, Dokito and the OP want to discourage us from eating our yet to be crucified Christmas Chikens. End Time discouragement
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Coraje(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Geofavor:

hahaha. See as dem dey kill and waste chicken wey people suppose chop for this christmas/newyear season. Some Nigerians and their primitive way of life sef. Smh

anyway, if this is what they truly did, they shouldn't be punished! The pastor and the native doctor are probably two mentally deranged individuals who went about killing chickens and writing people's names on them while reciting some nonsense talks(incantations), thinking it would kill those people.

if they truly killed people, they did it physically and not by doing the nonsense they confessed.
U r unbelievably naive. Though science has not discovered it or may not be able to explain it but there is a reality of the spirit realm/dimension
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:
I am against the mauling of people because they practised what ever belief or religious rituals they deem fit.

But once their practise involves hurting or killing of another human then they deserve what they got.

But seriously people should stop this jungle justice, simply hand them over to the authorities to be prosecuted according the the nations constitutional dictates

Constitution doesn't recognize juju. So far they are not caught killing someone or no evidence they they killed anyone, my brother with a good lawyer they will be set free.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by johnydon22(m): 1:39am On Dec 17, 2015
greenhulk:

Constitution doesn't recognize juju. So far they are not caught killing someone or no evidence they they killed anyone, my brother with a good lawyer they will be set free.
I dont recognize juju either
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by front247: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2015
nineteen nine percent of pastors in nigeria are fake but d gullible ones will continue to follow them

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Joagbaje(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2015
I'm yet to see any proof that he was a pastor, before I insulting churches and ministers let's have proof he was ever a pastor,
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Gabaleve(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Few of many...I still take one eye dey look Oyedepo,Adeboye and Joshua...All diz pastors!hmmmmm I no say anytn shaaa o
talk na...make dey write your name for chicken too
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by kevoh(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Why is this same Nigerian technology of writing names on the body of a chicken to kill people not applied to kill Shekau and his band? How much will that cost the Nigerian Army? A couple of tens of thousand chickens maybe tongue .Apparently 80% of people on this thread and the mob in the story believed this chicken juju technology,I don't see why the govt is not making use of it and probably sell the technology to the US or Russia

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Skmoda360(m): 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Deckynyansha:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!...........UNA GO HEAR AM
say that one more time.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by godwinkessi: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2015
Geofavor:

hahaha. See as dem dey kill and waste chicken wey people suppose chop for this christmas/newyear season. Some Nigerians and their primitive way of life sef. Smh

anyway, if this is what they truly did, they shouldn't be punished! The pastor and the native doctor are probably two mentally deranged individuals who went about killing chickens and writing people's names on them while reciting some nonsense talks(incantations), thinking it would kill those people.

if they truly killed people, they did it physically and not by doing the nonsense they confessed.

I love this dude. I mean so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Tequiero(f): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Few of many...I still take one eye dey look Oyedepo,Adeboye and Joshua...All diz pastors!hmmmmm I no say anytn shaaa o
but u don talkam finish nah.
Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by Tequiero(f): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
domopps:
Am telling you guys Devil is a learner when it comes to some ppl's wickedness.......... Someone's prayer has just been answered by praying fervently to God the most high the one that has ultimate power for them to be exposed

What does it profit a man to gain the whole earth, money, fame, unGodly-honour and even more influential than president of a nation but @dend loose the life to the kingdom of hell!

Wherever my name is being mentioned for evil Thunder shall strike and kill dem all IJN
( amen)...... God help us all

Cheeeeeers
Amen dear,You have said it all..

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals by elampiro(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Joagbaje:
I'm yet to see any proof that he was a pastor, before I insulting churches and ministers let's have proof he was ever a pastor,

I have a confirmation from someone who is from the village that the man is a Pastor. He also confirmed the story is 100% true . He also told me more wicked things the pastor did, even to people who were very kind to him. It's a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.