Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest (8459 Views)

Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by makzeze: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by DLuciano: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Can this be true? am yet to believe.

That man is innocent, the army should go for boko harem, not armless El-zazzaky and his people.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by INTROVERT(f): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
no ambulance na..
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by commytosy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
old news
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by makzeze: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
no ambulance na..
help me ask the army ooooo
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by amnesty7: 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
This cannot be true, didnt you see the man with elrufai, Danbazau and Arase taken yesterday? The NA itself said he was captured physically hail and heart.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by hopilo: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
amnesty7:
not true, didnt you see the man with elrufai and co?
Hell Rufai pic with the man na January things

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Chanchit: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is inhuman.

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by ishiamu(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by dustmalik: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
hopilo:

Hell Rufai pic with the man na January things
Not the one from January. El-rufai, IGP Arase and Dambazzau paid El zakzaky a visit earlier today.
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by yungchief(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ehyiaaa
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by presido1: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
dustmalik:

Not the one from January. El-rufai, IGP Arase and Dambazzau paid El zakzaky a visit earlier today.
That is not Elzarzaki, it's one emir is some part of the north.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Jakumo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wonderment. See how as the man just chill and relax for inside that local-made wheel barrow, like say na for owners corner of fine moto with air condition him dey jejely.

Diariz God !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by bettercreature(m): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is very bad! this man is not a criminal for christ sake
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is very bad
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by emamos: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
SPEECHLESS
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by jobinto: 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
presido1:
That is not Elzarzaki, it's one emir is some part of the north.
yes Emir of Birnin Gwari
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by jobinto: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
dustmalik:

Alou Ibrahim took those photos....he said its Emir of Birni Gwari and not El Zak Zazy

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by youngval1388(m): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
anybody Dat believes Dis man is still alive is d greatest fool on earth.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by youngval1388(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
this man is dead. Dat is why d army has refused to bring him out to d public. only the elite in Nigeria knows Wats up. just watch and see how buhari and all the northern elders will start a meeting before tomorrow.
if Shiites eventually hears Dat there Oga don die, u will know Dat d devil is a learner.
I even learnt Dat about 200 northern elders have start organising meeting about Dis.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by fx45(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
amnesty7:
This cannot be true, didnt you see the man with elrufai, Danbazau and Arase taken yesterday? The NA itself said he was captured physically hail and heart.
My friend stop being gullible and don't be controlled by propaganda. Those pictures are from a meeting held earlier in the year. Those pictures are being circulated by mischievious APC paid internet hacks. Their job is to twist the truth and to deceive the gullible.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by tafabaloo(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kkkk
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Crocz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Confusion everywhere...shey d man get twin brother ni?...or how hard is it to identify someone? undecided

This one say na him...another one say na Emir of Birni Gwari...wetin join army and emir of gwagwalada abi na birni gwari abeg?...na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Austin4lif: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Federal humiliation, even if is my dad u did this to I will go to the international court. if shiite pick up arms if this man die, I will not blame them but only to relocate to a safer place.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Built2last: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by amjoseph19: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nnamdi kanu shouldn't be blame for calling this country a zoo, only in a zoo will such inhuman treatment happen. I bet you, if USA had capture osama in this state they wouldn't have dash such inhuman treatment to him.

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by JustCare: 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
There are things that would start happening here then I will definitely leave Nigeria for my safety sad

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by valboy20(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
but seriously this country is damned cry
Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Zoological republic of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Shiite Leader El-zazzaky Carried In Wheel Barrow After His Arrest by candidbabe(f): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shebi northerners were killing southerners before and the hausas were happy now, the Battle has changed hands, they are now killing themselves.

My Bible tells me that what ever a man sow,he Shall reap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria From UK Worse But... / We Made No Request To Buy Sniffer Dogs In 2023 Budget - NDLEA / Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.