Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) (1057 Views)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names / How Long Do You Use Towel Before Discarding It? / Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by efepro(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
I'm not supposed to post this here but, this is getting ridiculous and scary to me. The photos below belong to my US-based Facebook friend. lying in bed is her daughter. She's a lover of pets. she has various dog breeds and cats. sometime ago while we were chatting she said she was going to get some snakes as pet. i was like, What tha hell!!. I thought it was a joke until i saw these photos on my Facebook page. OMG!! i hate this deadly creature with passion. can you use snake as pet?

Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gosh i detest snakes! And dat is a gurl, smh.. Is her name linda? cheesy
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by MzPecs(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good for her..

Hell no for me! undecided
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by JudgementHammer: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
See pepper soup meat free of charge, u dey call am pet..mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by Gentleveks(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Yes ofcourse no big deal
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by balash(m): 4:18am On Dec 17, 2015
The rate things are going all this Oyinbo go enter shopping mail, buy poison with their hard earned money, go home and drink it..

Awon ode
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by Pidggin(f): 4:54am On Dec 17, 2015
No way!
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2015
efepro:
I'm not supposed to post this here but, this is getting ridiculous and scary to me. The photos below belong to my US-based Facebook friend. lying in bed is her daughter. She's a lover of pets. she has various dog breeds and cats. sometime ago while we were chatting she said she was going to get some snakes as pet. i was like, What tha hell!!. I thought it was a joke until i saw these photos on my Facebook page. OMG!! i hate this deadly creature with passion. can you use snake as pet?

Sure why not , they are lovely creatures and greatly misunderstood.
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by akagson: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2015
Snake? Nooooo.
Christmas laptop bonanza www.nairaland.com/2806588/2gb-ram-320gb-hdd-webcam#41076345
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by dailynaijanews(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Can You Use This Creature As Pet? (photo) by timilehing(m): 6:09am On Dec 18, 2015
Morphologically & phonologically, Snakes CANNOT serve as a Pet!

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Man Tolerate His Capricious Female Friend ? / Sex At An Older Age, The 30's & 40's Vol 1. / How To Win A Syinix LED TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.