Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (44784 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by CastedBlog: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id a Staunch Buhari Supporter and Convener of #istandwithbuhari campaign is Celebrating his 3 wives on Facebook, Sharing side by side photos of him and them, He called them by pet names he gave them, and said Without Troubles they have kept him put, and that he couldn't have imagined a life without the 3 of them.

JOIN ME IN PRAYER TO THANK MY GOD FEARING WIVES.
Emotionally, i take this day as an opportunity to thank all my 3 wives who have made a difference in my life. Though is not easy to be a real man. But Staying with you taught me big lessons, you made Kabiru Ishaq Sa’id an inspirational warrior in different aspects of life.
It is never too late to thank a Person. You may just make their day and give them a reason to thank you too.

THANK YOU SADIYA (Original 1)
THANK YOU UMMI (Special 1)
THANK YOU HADIZA (Authentic 1)

I really love you with all my heart. And please forgive me for what i have done to you wrongly.
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you all, bless your Children and bless your Parents.
RAMADAN KAREEM!!!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-celebrates-his-3-wives.html

10 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
All of his heart? cheesy

The man is a genius cheesy

83 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by mymadam(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided Yeah, Ramadan Kareem indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Anigreat: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
shocked

The man dick don suffer inside smelling kpekuses.

40 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by hadduni(f): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is it ever possible to truly love multiple women at the same time?

59 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by donstan18: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

It's not even possible to love one woman.

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
Do men Love? cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by hadduni(f): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
donstan18:

It's not even possible to love one woman.
really!?

5 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by hadduni(f): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do men Love? cheesy
yeah they do love.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by donstan18: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:
really!?
What is "really"?

Do have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do men Love? cheesy

A man can love deeply than a woman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

yeah they do love.
Lol..cheesy If they do how is it possible to be with more than one at a time?

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Men hardly ever willing love smiley

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by dukeprince50: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
I don't think so. but men loves
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by dukeprince50: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol..cheesy If they do how is it possible to be with more than one at a time?

Most men do not love, they only get attracted .It is the sense of responsibility,Religious believes, satisfactions (sexual, social, moral and maybe Financial )they get from their women and sometimes lack of money that keeps them in relationships. Take these things away and watch them move on.

Men hardly ever willing love smiley
very true

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

A man can love deeply than a woman
Just as we have men who tend to be more emotional than women you may be right. But in the case of majority you are wrong smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
dukeprince50:
very true
Thanks for your sincerity smiley
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Headlesschicken(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided What is this one saying,tomorrow u would still marry another one and call her d anus of Yuh heart... SMH....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Kenxxy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
And she will take the heart any moment from now cool
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Just as we have men who tend to be more emotional than women you may be right. But in the case of majority you are wrong smiley

Okay ooooh

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Bluezy13(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
hadduni:

Yeah...
When you love with a reason.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Olalan(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
When I see a man marrying more than one wife I pity the kids

13 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by CastedBlog: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DIKEnaWAR: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
When you show love to your wife, Allah shall bless you with another one.

Keep acquiring them on Niger delta's oil money. Oloshi.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by DIKEnaWAR: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
When you show love to your wife, Allah shall bless you with another one.

Keep acquiring them on Niger delta's oil money. Oloshi.

How 3 women would gather and be fucking 1 man legit legit is really a world record. I guess he does group sex with them whenever he feels like and they will be fighting for his attention.
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by courna(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided What is this one saying,tomorrow u would still marry another one and call her d anus of Yuh heart... SMH....
lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Only when the three wives are financially satisfied.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by nabegibeg: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
CastedBlog:
Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id a Staunch Buhari Supporter and Convener of #istandwithbuhari campaign is Celebrating his 3 wives on Facebook, Sharing side by side photos of him and them, He called them by pet names he gave them, and said Without Troubles they have kept him put, and that he couldn't have imagined a life without the 3 of them.

JOIN ME IN PRAYER TO THANK MY GOD FEARING WIVES.
Emotionally, i take this day as an opportunity to thank all my 3 wives who have made a difference in my life. Though is not easy to be a real man. But Staying with you taught me big lessons, you made Kabiru Ishaq Sa’id an inspirational warrior in different aspects of life.
It is never too late to thank a Person. You may just make their day and give them a reason to thank you too.

THANK YOU SADIYA (Original 1)
THANK YOU UMMI (Special 1)
THANK YOU HADIZA (Authentic 1)

I really love you with all my heart. And please forgive me for what i have done to you wrongly.
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless you all, bless your Children and bless your Parents.
RAMADAN KAREEM!!!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-celebrates-his-3-wives.html

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
WHAT A STRONG MAN THIS IS!!
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by enemyofprogress: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
That authentic one is the one after his heart
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by gabazin080(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
this one na mumu. he loves none of them.
if you loved someone, u won't even think of dating another

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by slawomir: 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
ok
Re: Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names by Xisnin(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
For all we know, the women are currently fighting.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Fire Kills Isaiah Terungwa Jonatha, His Wife And Their 3 Children In Kano / Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.