Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One (78299 Views)

US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by CaroLyner(f): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
so funny i forgot to laugh.
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by teemy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maturity says there would always be someone else more beautiful, smarter, more intelligent that whomever you are with. Mould what you want yourself and be satisfied. Gbam!
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by fittty(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
smiley
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ilo04(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
does dat make him cry like mumu

useless post
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by mightyleks(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahnie:
Person neva kiss mouth finish...he go follow kiss bia-bia,and God help you,if you mistakenly swallow a strand of that biabia...o' ge mme gi vuum na'ayan.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahnie:
How will he even go to his inlaw's house with this kind of burnin bush?
whats wrongs with his beards naa, why Nigerians can't mind their business, thats his own cup of tea not his in-laws
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lmao grin
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by missyadorable(f): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why is he crying?

When he can marry the babe,her younger sister comes to live with them and he will be knacking her afterall it's her body he is attracted to
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
First impression matterz.
Zceesneh:
whats wrongs with his beards naa, why Nigerians can't mind their business, thats his own cup of tea not his in-laws
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by calabaman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
what in the world made Michael Jordan cry in actual fact?
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahnie:
First impression matterz.
impression my feet, them dey eat impression?
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Look@what you just sprewed from your bucal cavity?
missyadorable:
Why is he crying?

When he can marry the babe,her younger sister comes to live with them and he will be knacking her afterall it's her body he is attracted to
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin the effect of weed
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
You sound pained.abi you follow join the bia-bia squard?
Zceesneh:
impression my feet, them dey eat impression?
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahnie:
You sound pained.abi you follow join the bia-bia squard?
we are the beards gang smiley
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Autino(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
grin grin grin grin
He diD well
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
I said it...Bia-bia ppl too dey get hot temper#quietly climbin my INdomie tree#
Zceesneh:
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
#checks your profile pics...you nor even get better bia-bia,your biabia be like pigeon own#lil wonder,you are paranoid.(no insult intended)
Zceesneh:
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahnie:
#checks your profile pics...you nor even get better bia-bia,your biabia be like pigeon own#lil wonder,you are paranoid.(no insult intended)
i took that pic 6months ago tongue i never shave am since then, i only keep it neat
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by IamDanto7(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
michaelobinna:
grin grin grin grin
This is Travon .Martin's dad
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
meaningless
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ahnie: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kk,whatever pushes your canoe.happy bia-bia(ing)
Zceesneh:
i took that pic 6months ago tongue i never shave am since then, i only keep it neat
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by uracocksucker: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
" most beautiful " And you expect Nigeria to get better ...even worse, MOST[i][/i] of you have no idea as to what's wrong with that statement
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Emac34:
Story for dey gods
Diz man be lyk the gods
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by akuuzo: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Stupid post. You need to get a life aşap.
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:
meaningless

I agree.

However, your signature is also lacking....
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
It definitely means the young man dosent know what he wants.
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by danidee10(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Erums:
Why cry, when u can be joseph

And what do u mean by that
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by mozart1893(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
tpiar:

op, this question is for you, why have you not been in any relationship till your beard grew past the imaginary bae's great grandpa's own?

can't laff enuff...

Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I agree.
However, your signature is also lacking....

yeah you right.. . it's lacking in meaning to illiterates
Re: When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One by HaneefahRN(f): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not funny. Any guy tht has such thinking is mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.