Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) (3733 Views)

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by yusaze807: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015
See photos of Linda Ikeji you will never believe she actually took, some are just really funny, while others are kinda raunchy. See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/checkout-10-throwback-photos-of-linda-ikeji.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by yusaze807: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by yusaze807: 5:09am On Dec 17, 2015
see more... tongue

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by yusaze807: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
chaii... money good ooo

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Judeoxide(m): 5:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Ook she be human being before she turn robot...

3 Likes

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Confessng: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Hmmm Selfmade....
Some of this pictures are really dating for that time ooh
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Charliewyt: 5:32am On Dec 17, 2015
I thinking of how to make #240 million, buy house in banana island then show my pix to the world.
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked

I can't blv my eyes shocked
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Charliewyt:
I thinking of how to make #240 million, buy house in banana island then show my pix to the world.
not until you buy a mansion and show the world that makes your dream completed.

Happiness and satisfaction is what u should pray for. Some ppl living in mansions with millions in their account are always sad.

Just ask God to bless u in your own way so that u can enjoy your life. Forget 240million mansion in banana island cos you will leave them in this world. this life is NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by HerexG(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Her passion has driven her into wealth but after wealth comes what?

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by PrinceAkbabio(m): 6:07am On Dec 17, 2015
I guess she was a striper... is dat not a wedding ring on her finger?

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2015
OK... I see.
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2015
That 2nd pics funny die...she be like panla fish...
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Dongreatken(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Yustash001:
That 2nd pics funny die...she be like panla fish...

My GUY AN TRUE U TALK OOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2015
"ego di'nma "
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
Lets just say, "Thank God she switched career".
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:
not until you buy a mansion and show the world that makes your dream completed.

Happiness and satisfaction is what u should pray for. Some ppl living in mansions with millions in their account are always sad.

Just ask God to bless u in your own way so that u can enjoy your life. Forget 240million mansion in banana island cos you will leave them in this world. this life is NOTHING
YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Codedboy95(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
The last pix.. who be that man?.. linda don get money where are you? grin
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
was she a stripper abi Sun girl?
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
work for it dont sit at home wishing
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Oppypoppy: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
She be model b4 undecided
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by RatedStar: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
Score card Posing = 0
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by dapsoneh: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Wenn modelling o dey successful, mama turned to blogging
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by uchetom(f): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
All I see is banana legs! undecided
Re: Checkout 10 Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji You Never Believed She Took (photos) by Dindera(m): 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Yea yea beefers won't stop, na na they won't! All I see a woman who is hardworking. You can see it all over her face.... pains and struggles. And now that she has landed, people want to bring her down cos of jealousy. undecided

(1) (Reply)

He Abused Me, Called Me A Bi*ch Just because I'm A Babymama – Stella Damasus / Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe / #bbnaija: Miyonse Finally Fingers And Squeeze Tboss Brreast (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.