Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari (26308 Views)

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by RichDad1(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2015
TheophilusA:
Adamawa-born politician and former political adviser to ex-president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Ahmed Gulak has said the former leader should be probed for the looting of over $2 billion arms procurement fund. Speaking to journalists in Abuja yesterday, Gulak said, "Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then. The revelation coming out (of the arms deal) was because there was no political experience. It was arrogance and impunity then. Jonathan did his best, but unfortunately, he cannot escape liability because the buck stops at his table. They misled him, they blackmailed him, they cajoled him and they put him in complete darkness as far as the political process was concerned then.

http://dawntodusknews.com/probe-goodluck-jonathan-over-arms-deal-his-ex-political-adviser-tells-buhari/
Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by manchester1: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
gulak is just being frustrated. fighting with secondus n now going for Jonathan. wud ur plea be heard
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2015
this guys really wanted to destroy this country!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by princebaby(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2015
grin
grin
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by martineverest(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
This was how dokpesi probe started, after calling Jonathan an inexperienced man
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Ibime(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
akagson:
Give that gentleman a break pls

Walexsammy:
really?...smh, we all knew the man has always been a good man, buh he doesn't have the authority and power to control this great nation of ours, I pity him thou, cabals had hijacked the government from him that he doesn't even no what was going on then. Exactly why they were campaigning for him to enable them continue their looting

The biggest lie ever bought by Nigerians is that Jonathan is a good man and a gentleman.

Jonathan is a very wicked man, an active looter who has stolen billions from Bayelsa through to Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2015
Jus what I ve been saying!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by MrDavidson: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2015
What's this man really saying? A probe has been carried out and prosecution is already ongoing and he's saying they should probe; is he just coming from another planet?
By the way, I think you're more culpable because you were his political adviser, probably the closest of all his advisers. So, what are you now saying?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Walexsammy(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Ibime:

The biggest lie ever bought by Nigerians is that Jonathan is a good man and a gentleman.

Jonathan is a very wicked man, an active looter who has stolen billions from Bayelsa through to Nigeria.
We all are entitled to our different opinion, I've always believed his a good man in the midst of WICKED cabals
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2015
jomoh:
Well, we called him clueless they attacked us. You see. Even his political adviser just confirmed that he was clueless.
And his political adviser knew all these things, kept silent and was collecting his wages. Is he not implicating himself as incompetent?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Kunlwal1000: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin
dmandy:
No that will be witch hunting! We can't take it.

Is he the first president to buy arms? Why not start the probe from 1914?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by omokayode9258(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
May thunder strike on anybody dt call dis clueless president hero again. he signed dt huge amount nd dnt bother to follow how d money ws spent. the money would hv touched 30% of nigerian homes if distributed

2 Likes

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by zimoni(f): 8:29am On Dec 17, 2015
I've always known this Gulak was a spy. Anyim and other kitchen members of Jonah's administration did a poor job. They never told Jonah the truth. I blame them for Jonathan's failure.

I still don't understand why Goodluck Jonathan surrounded himself with enemies. Most of them were in PDP but working for APC, it was all about Fawar returning to the North. And, that brainless Jonah Ologogoro never saw it coming until he was sent back to Otueke.

Now that they have got the power, they should let Jonathan be. E don do. Jonathan did his best and handed over, they should start working and stop complaining. People are waiting. Time dey go.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Badgers14: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2015
Jona is clueless indeed... grin grin

I guess am vindicated cool
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Solowande(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
at least no of dis cry me river has mention his name in dia dasukicheerfulgiver. he is still my hero
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Ijaya123: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Aufbauh:
For the benefit of those who don't know the real meaning of clueless, you can refer to Gulak definition;
"Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then.

Meanwhile, IBB should take note that incompetence and being clueless are inseparable.

"A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person"-Zig Ziglar

GEJ, a former Deputy Governor, later became a Governor. He was a vice-president at a point and later became a president. With all those under his belt and someone was saying he is was inexperienced.
I beg to disagree please. He is simply incompetent. And seemingly clueless.

I stand to be quoted.

4 Likes

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by 900warriorz: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Laughing my bum bum out! grin

billions of dollars for prayer! Heaven must have been the prayer ground.

Just cant help laughing....but realy, itz not funny! Billionz of dollarz going off just like that?
angry

probe them all.... angry
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by tpraiz(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Sai BABA
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by hotdi(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2015
May God deliver this country cry
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by bamipet01: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Gulak, u were one of those people that deceived Jonathan
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Kulas: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Yes I am Pro Gej but let him be probed as far as PMB will extend the probe to Obj administration.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2015
Jonathan must be probed
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by demsid(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2015
nawa o . billions of dollars for prayers. nobody way this our pastorpreneurs no fit get o. ah! jonathan was truly clueless. and u see some G.O aiming at building Wembley church after elections.

1 Like

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by BabaO2: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

Na Jesus wan do the prayer ?
Orisajafor, be ready

1 Like

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Abugab(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Without a doubt, Dasuki was virtually ruling Nigeria during GEJ's time.
Gulak just spoke the simple truth
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by calliking(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=HowAreYou post=41076097]Goodluck indeed as Failed as a Leader

Spare me that ish!! ' Hero of Our Democracy'

The truth be say in no get choice..that was y he conceded defeat.

No Sacred cow plx...
Nobody is above the Law

#Probe and jail anybody found guilty

Our Hero my Dirty Yansh[your father there. Why I dey even call the innocent man. Your large head there. I hope you know the Daura man collected two jeeps and $300,000??]
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2015
He is my crush, but i'm objective enough to support his probing and if he is culpable, he shoulkd answer for it.

But PMB should extend thesame curtesy to OBJ, IBB, Atiku, Tinubu, Ameachi, Aregbe, Oshiomole, Okoroawusa and other treasury looters

It should not be GEJ, diezani, iweala, dasuki alone.

Except he wants us to beleieve those dudes are spotless and unblemished saints
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by HowAreYou(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=calliking post=41079645][/quote]
My Father?..
That clearly shows the kind of upbringing you had..
All this kids for Nairaland self
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Henrichemeka(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Be it probe or fight against corruption, we are in support of it. But let it be a horistic one, not witch-hunting, not selective one. For those of you that are saying that Gudluck faild you, mind you that he cannot play and keep at the same time. Am not for or against anybody, just on the side of truth, never judge or condemn anybody. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Others Arrived Osun State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.