Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari (26316 Views)

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Charly68: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2015
If billions were fraudulently transferred on arms purchase only God knows how much money has been transferred fraudulently from other heads...this is just a cash cow for some wicked leaders..who saw their own people been tormented & maimed all over ,saddled with the responsibility of arresting the ugly situation but decided to enrich themselves at the detriment of the downtrodden ..Come to think of it they were society leaders & princes but behaved like tigers & carnivores ..I wonder the part of hague God will keep them for their act of wickedness ..Jonathan indeed presided over terrible Govt of carnage & wastage in Nigeria.. Yet people celebrate him for his folly ..
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Kolency(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

Na Jesus wan do the prayer ?
JESUS prayer na Free
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Kolency(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

JESUS prayer na Free
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2015
this should be no brainer. Jonathan and ngozi okonjo-wharever should be hauled in for questioning.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by jomoh: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2015
WOCKHARDI:

And his political adviser knew all these things, kept silent and was collecting his wages. Is he not implicating himself as incompetent?

If he is incompetent, it means GEJ was too blind to see that and fire him and get a replacement?

That is another show of cluelessness. You appoint someone that is not performing and you cannot see it. It means you don't have a clue. Or does he need another adviser to tell him that someone is incompetent?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by preacherz: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Draw a line and move on

Stop wasting Positive Energy on Trivial Issues like dis massive Level of Witch Hunting.

I took dis position on de grounds dat from Amaechi to Fashiola to Tinubu et oBJ down to even iBB will all be found wanting if a audited.

Stop making a mountain out of a mole Hill. And quit killing an ant wit a Monday hammer!!!!!

Abeg!!!!!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
HowAreYou:
Goodluck indeed as Failed as a Leader
Spare me that ish!! ' Hero of Our Democracy'
The truth be say in no get choice..that was y he conceded defeat.
No Sacred cow plx... Nobody is above the Law
#Probe and jail anybody found guilty
Our Hero my Dirty Yansh
Hurry go baff sad
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Aufbauh:

"Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then. 

And what did Gulak do as Jonathan political adviser.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by carboblanko(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Gulak do you think you are safe? Dansuki 4th batch list is buffering!! Dansuki releasing names of those involved in the arms deal like Kwara Poly Admission list. Lol
grin grin
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Orikinla(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
YoursGEJ:
Gulak is talking true o. This is ordinary stealing and not corruption. If $2 billion is missing, America will know because it is their money. How many peugeot can $2 billion buy sef that everybody is making noise?

Anyway, if EFCC are looking for me, they should come to my house. Address is #1 Otuoke Road, Otuoke. The road is not tarred so please drive Jeep. There is no clean drinking water so please bring your own bottle water if you need to drink water. I only serve ogogoro and moonshine in my house. If you can bring Deziani while you are coming, I will be happy because I no dey see my wife again

Tenk
grin
[size=18pt]When you have PhD from a third world university, you will end up with third world mentality of mendacity.[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by HARRYzbrown(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
Imagine !!! And all this Aba boys keep burning people for pickpocketingnaked ladies for shop lifting

NaiJA I hail oooh
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by winifred961: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2015
dmandy:
No that will be witch hunting! We can't take it.

Is he the first president to buy arms? Why not start the probe from 1914?
Have u not heard of scape goats? Some armed robbers dat were set on fire, were they d only armed robbers in Nigeria. Dat is why it is good to pray very well. Jonathan is a scape goat and therefore should face d consequences of his actions
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Olugbemija2002: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2015
It is so unfortunate to hear that GEJ did not know all these. But Dasuki said he was acting on the instructions given to him, except those instructions were verbal, then our gentleman, GEJ has a ground to deny Dasuki's claim.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Roseey0(f): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Gej don suffer. A good hearted man should stay away from Nig politics
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by WILL888(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
Well I did not expect much from Jonathan from day one cuz it was fortune that smiled at him. He was not really prepared for the task ahead .I think I'm at peace with myself now and in between I wasn't disappointed.Maybe I was the only one.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Mrjo(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
Oga u make sence.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
dmandy:

Silly biafran angry
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
NORAD:

Silly biafran angry

How did you know? You must be a prophet.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by kayroy5(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
I wonder why Jonathan has not been arrested and sentence to life imprisonment.

3 Likes

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Vicati: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

Lol
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Olugbemija2002:
It is so unfortunate to hear that GEJ did not know all these. But Dasuki said he was acting on the instructions given to him, except those instructions were verbal, then our gentleman, GEJ has a ground to deny Dasuki's claim.

Do you remember one of his campaign slogans then? "Nigeria became Africa's largest economy under my watch."
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by richidinho(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

next time you want to show ur stewp!d!ty...stop mentioning that name in vain
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2015
like seriously
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by oluwazino(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

you self na free Jesus dey do pray na u don 4get grin
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by AnanseK(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2015
Aufbauh:
For the benefit of those who don't know the real meaning of clueless, you can refer to Gulak definition;
"Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then.
Meanwhile, IBB should take note that incompetence and being clueless are inseparable.
"A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person"-Zig Ziglar

Yes, but Gulak was a part and parcel of the Cabal. Akpabio , a senior member of the cabal effectively sacked Gulak from the juicy position of Senior Political Adviser to GEJ. Gulak also failed to secure PDP ticket for Adamawa State Governership election. eFCC should please go for him.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Enifolabi(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2015
SO Ahmed Gulak too can talk, chai PDP....Anyway there are some people who knew what was going on then but they cant just talk
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Ibime(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Walexsammy:
We all are entitled to our different opinion, I've always believed his a good man in the midst of WICKED cabals

Explain to me how a good man living in 3 bedroom bungalow as of 1998 is now worth billions on President salary of N10m a year?

How a good man had $250m stolen from him by one of his fronts in Switzerland.

How a good man sold Nigerias oil block for $1.1bln and asked Shell and Eni to remit the money to a non-existent company and split the money with Dan Etete and co.

Jonathief is not a good man, he is a wicked man who has stolen billions and led Nigeria to ruin.

1 Like

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Gayigaskia(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2015
Now you can see Chief Edwin Clarck has clearly mention the truth even though people criticized him for stating a fact. I think Clarck has been vindiated
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by owumzy(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015
dmandy:

Were the earlier arms monies disbursed for prayers?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
owumzy:

Were the earlier arms monies disbursed for prayers?

the prayers are for arming the soldiers as well. Abi you no know.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by micca: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Oga jona self is a bad man. How amoroco wil refuse to hav a phone discusion wit nigeria 4 three day b4 a president wil no de refuse 2 av phone discusion with nigeria. He further a make mistake of appoint Dasuki and iwala into cabinet. Dis two pll are big fish in two enthinic group in nigeria. N evn order cabinent are not corrupt they must corrupt them and since jona z 4rm minority if he said any thing they wil use their ppl in d upper chamber 2 impeach him. So he has to follow them and eat but now return is d case oo na his own name d spoil pass. Since he said is ready to go 2 jail if has don any to nigeria. Jona ur leg d inside ooo
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2015
What! All I said and more about Goodluck Ebele Fortunato Jonathan being incompetent and a curious mix of the dumb and the devious now confirmed by a member of his kitchen cabinet!! His new name courtesy Nigerian corruption investigation by Italians is now "Fortunato"! Ironically speaking, it is indeed UNFORTUNATE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form / Buhari’s Government Is 50 Percent PDP Controlled, Says Ali Customs Boss / Army Arrests Producers Of Fake National ID Cards For Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.