Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari (26311 Views)

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Dasuki, Others Over Arms Procurement Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by menxer: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
Lest we forget, GEJ some time during the campaign season made a comment to the effect that his advisers had no advice.

In the light of Gulak's statement, what was his (Gulak) role/duties as an adviser?

Meaning Gulak was equally clueless to advise GEJ.

Aufbauh:
For the benefit of those who don't know the real meaning of clueless, you can refer to Gulak definition;
"Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then.

Meanwhile, IBB should take note that incompetence and being clueless are inseparable.

"A narrow mind and a fat head invariably come on the same person"-Zig Ziglar
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by NovusHomo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
HowAreYou:
Goodluck indeed as Failed as a Leader

Spare me that ish!! ' Hero of Our Democracy'

The truth be say in no get choice..that was y he conceded defeat.

No Sacred cow plx...
Nobody is above the Law

#Probe and jail anybody found guilty

Our Hero my Dirty Yansh

...And when Nigerians called him clueless, "el stupido" etc., some defended him. He was a guy who should not have led any organization, not even in his own village. He was just a useless, clueless ,lazy "Fortunato".

2 Likes

Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by 1wolex85: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
GudluckIBB:

............Even salvation is free!
But its not cheap
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
1wolex85:

But its not cheap

...Why are you sounding retrogressively? You mean you are in support of spending 1.2 Billion dollars on prayers?

Its a pity!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheophilusA:
Adamawa-born politician and former political adviser to ex-president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Ahmed Gulak has said the former leader should be probed for the looting of over $2 billion arms procurement fund. Speaking to journalists in Abuja yesterday, Gulak said, "Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then. The revelation coming out (of the arms deal) was because there was no political experience. It was arrogance and impunity then. Jonathan did his best, but unfortunately, he cannot escape liability because the buck stops at his table. They misled him, they blackmailed him, they cajoled him and they put him in complete darkness as far as the political process was concerned then.

“Because he was the president and chief executive officer of the country, every act of his agents and officials, he must be bound by it whether he was aware of what they were doing or not. He is vicariously liable. We have seen the approvals by Mr President (Jonathan) for the purchase of arms and ammunition. The approval was clear, but we got to know that the purpose for which that approval was thereafter made was not in accordance with the approval. Although he (Jonathan) may be held vicariously liable, he was oblivious of what the cabal was doing. They were not with him, they were not working for his re-election, they were only working for their pockets. The probe must be done. It is not about PDP or APC. It is not about partisan politics. It is about Nigeria. How can I just transfer $1.2 billion to somebody’s account in the name of prayers? Did Goodluck Jonathan know all this? I don’t believe so”.

http://dawntodusknews.com/probe-goodluck-jonathan-over-arms-deal-his-ex-political-adviser-tells-buhari/
How can Jonathan not know about d Relooting of Abacha loot?Is he Dumb,Deaf,Blind, & Drunk,his he a Tata to b toss around by wife,associates,govnors,advisers,ministers,cabals,pdp,militants,sidechicks,drug addicts,drug pushers without a will of his own?How can any Goat said he is not aware that arms money is shared to all pdp chieftains as mobilisation money which they all selfishly pocket!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheophilusA:
Adamawa-born politician and former political adviser to ex-president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Ahmed Gulak has said the former leader should be probed for the looting of over $2 billion arms procurement fund. Speaking to journalists in Abuja yesterday, Gulak said, "Jonathan was misled, cajoled, messed up and put in complete darkness by a cabal in his government as far as the political process was concerned then. The revelation coming out (of the arms deal) was because there was no political experience. It was arrogance and impunity then. Jonathan did his best, but unfortunately, he cannot escape liability because the buck stops at his table. They misled him, they blackmailed him, they cajoled him and they put him in complete darkness as far as the political process was concerned then.

“Because he was the president and chief executive officer of the country, every act of his agents and officials, he must be bound by it whether he was aware of what they were doing or not. He is vicariously liable. We have seen the approvals by Mr President (Jonathan) for the purchase of arms and ammunition. The approval was clear, but we got to know that the purpose for which that approval was thereafter made was not in accordance with the approval. Although he (Jonathan) may be held vicariously liable, he was oblivious of what the cabal was doing. They were not with him, they were not working for his re-election, they were only working for their pockets. The probe must be done. It is not about PDP or APC. It is not about partisan politics. It is about Nigeria. How can I just transfer $1.2 billion to somebody’s account in the name of prayers? Did Goodluck Jonathan know all this? I don’t believe so”.

http://dawntodusknews.com/probe-goodluck-jonathan-over-arms-deal-his-ex-political-adviser-tells-buhari/

You were his advice right? You were aware of all that right? So what did you do to stop all that. How did you advice him since u were his advice. You equally failed in your duty.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by luckyboss(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
He who carelessly play with fire will be roasted by fire" let him try and see.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
preacherz:
Draw a line and move on

Stop wasting Positive Energy on Trivial Issues like dis massive Level of Witch Hunting.

I took dis position on de grounds dat from Amaechi to Fashiola to Tinubu et oBJ down to even iBB will all be found wanting if a audited.

Stop making a mountain out of a mole Hill. And quit killing an ant wit a Monday hammer!!!!!

Abeg!!!!!
Yur MuMu not get rival we are talking of $2.1billn here.... mole hill?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Olugbemija2002:
It is so unfortunate to hear that GEJ did not know all these. But Dasuki said he was acting on the instructions given to him, except those instructions were verbal, then our gentleman, GEJ has a ground to deny Dasuki's claim.
Wake up!Which government matter b verbal approval.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by billyG(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Goodluck Fortunato indeed!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
DaBullIT:
lol

$1.2 Billion for prayers

Na Jesus wan do the prayer ?
Even Jesus shouldn't be that expensive.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by 1wolex85: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
GudluckIBB:

...Why are you sounding retrogressively? You mean you are in support of spending 1.2 Billion dollars on prayers?

Its a pity!

Bros, You misunderstand me completely, I was only completing a saying, 'Salvation is free but it is not Cheap'. It actually cost God His Son, Jesus also suffered a lot for that salvation. If I am given a G-Wagon, I got it free but it doesnt make it cheap! Hope you get my drift?
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by GudluckIBB(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
1wolex85:

Bros, You misunderstand me completely, I was only completing a saying, 'Salvation is free but it is not Cheap'. It actually cost God His Son, Jesus also suffered a lot for that salvation. If I am given a G-Wagon, I got it free but it doesnt make it cheap! Hope you get my drift?

Ok, I'm sorry bro, I take back my comment.

We must disagree to agree on issues at times, its part of Nation building.

We'll be great again as a country!

Have a nice day.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
HowAreYou:
Goodluck indeed as Failed as a Leader

Spare me that ish!! ' Hero of Our Democracy'

The truth be say in no get choice..that was y he conceded defeat.

No Sacred cow plx...
Nobody is above the Law

#Probe and jail anybody found guilty

Our Hero my Dirty Yansh
you are right bro he was a completely failed leader.hmmm this part got me thinking''our hero ur dirty yansh'' quite hillarious
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by HowAreYou(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
shugaboy6102:
you are right bro he was a completely failed leader.hmmm this part got me thinking''our hero ur dirty yansh'' quite hillarious

No mind me jare
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Okanokan(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Am not surprise by Gulaks action right from when he became member of Adamawa State House of Assembly to his Appointment as Political Adviser, i saw him as complete representation of the Classical Representation of Dr Janus; the TWO FACE MAN. Come to think of it, Adamawa State is peopled by too many Political Januses, remember Senator Jonathan Zwingina and then from Plateau we have Senator Ibrahim Mantu. We wish them well o!
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
You guys are funny. Make una go Proba am na lol
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by preacherz: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
billyG:

Yur MuMu not get rival we are talking of $2.1billn here.... mole hill?

Bingo!!!! Was dat wot I saw az ya Name?
OK BillyG sorry boy.
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by double0seven(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Urbana:
Probably abati
You must be a big thief....
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by double0seven(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Urbana:
Probably abati
You must be a big thief....
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by vicostyles(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheophilusA:

Endtime Political Adviser
Re: "Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari by nairamaniac: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ijaya123:

GEJ, a former Deputy Governor, later became a Governor. He was a vice-president at a point and later became a president. With all those under his belt and someone was saying he is was inexperienced.
I beg to disagree please. He is simply incompetent. And seemingly clueless.

I stand to be quoted.

You don't get the drift. They say he is inexperienced cause they were able to catch him and wash all his dirty linens in public.
if he was experienced, the whole world wdnt HV figured all these out.

What they mean is that JONATHAN IS AN INEXPERIENCE-CRIMINAL. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Is 50 Percent PDP Controlled, Says Ali Customs Boss / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation / Nigerians Slam Buhari, Marketers Over Fuel Scarcity- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.