Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form (42134 Views)

Saraki's Assets Declaration Form Has Been "Tampered With" - Lawyer / Keyamo Speaks On Legal Implication Of President's Gift Of 2 Jeeps / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by fesangbedo: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
TO PUT THIS MATTER TO REST THE PRESIDENT SHOULD PUBLISH HIS ASSET DECLARATION FORM.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Excuzeme: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
BlackPeni5:

It is Dokpesi's constitutional right to get paid for services rendered. So I don't understand what you are saying here. Stolen money is stolen money irrespective of what it is used for....forget story.

There is something called "Aiding and Abetting" Criminality in Law!

"The Thief" and those who "benefited" from the stolen property ..... are both THIEVES!

That is trite!

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2015
simplemach:
Before now, they did not want to make the declaration public, just so that adjustments like this can be made. Earlier also we were told he has about a hundred cattle, now it has risen to 270. Two houses were reported befor now, the one in kaduna and the one in Daura which he borrowed money to build now they are four house. And the biggest of the scam is; they said farm, without telling us what the farm looks like. I bet u, by the time he is out of office, that same farm u heard will be competing with Otta farm and then they will say he mentioned 'FARM'
What a SCAM!

N the wailing continues cheesy

Take heart bro.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by WILL888(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Ole gbe, ole gba
bunch of thiefs!

U think PMB is a thief like ur hero,father,master,lord,mumu and clueless Jona.We have got a man of integrity we are dinning with.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Excuzeme: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2015
fesangbedo:
TO PUT THIS MATTER TO REST THE PRESIDENT SHOULD PUBLISH HIS ASSET DECLARATION FORM.

Relax... in the fullness of time!

CCB is working on it.

Or you can go to their office to protest!
grin
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by bellyman4u: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2015
It is so clear that Buhari and his disciples came to play smart on Nigerians, but the end of his administration will justify the means ! He may have the worst landing in history.

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by JoshEdo1(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
simplemach:
Before now, they did not want to make the declaration public, just so that adjustments like this can be made. Earlier also we were told he has about a hundred cattle, now it has risen to 270. Two houses were reported befor now, the one in kaduna and the one in Daura which he borrowed money to build now they are four house. And the biggest of the scam is; they said farm, without telling us what the farm looks like. I bet u, by the time he is out of office, that same farm u heard will be competing with Otta farm and then they will say he mentioned 'FARM'
What a SCAM!
Dude,cattle no dey born pikin?
Houses are assets that appreciate with time..him no dey collect rent?..abi e dey live for all d houses?
Now I know that u'll make a bad manager cos u won't know how to invest..smh
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Excuzeme: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
eluquenson:
All these stories everyday, let them get to work fast on this economy as everything is almost getting down the drain, we are not moved about any SUV declared or not, all we want is a credible and responsible government.

Meanwhile, 1 USD=N270 yesterday.

Did you just wake-up ...or where were you in the last SIX YEARS when Jonathan and Company were looting the treasury, despite crude selling at an average of $129/barrel?

Is it not money they will use in running the Govt or is it the $36/Barrel of crude that will run Govt as expected?
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by helpee(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2015
Excuzeme:

Let me help that Poster.

Read the Asset decalaration form again.

It never said you should state the SOURCE of your asset..

Juts require you to state your Assets.

So, how and why do you expect Buhari to say the SUV's were given to him by Dasuki?

Moreover, the Bombing was a security issue... and the NSA was in charge of such issues.

It was not even a gift (read what Keyamo wrote). It was an entitlement of an Ex-President, especially one just suffered a bomb attack, as a presidential candidate.

Use Brain abeg!
you are the one that forgot to use your brain here. you said they didnt ask him for source yet he told us they were given by well wishers...who asked him? unless you agree that NSA is a well wisher then he was obviously telling lies and that is perjury. It is an entitlement of every citizen to be protected by security apparatus and so if thisday newspaper is being castigated on social media for collecting compensation for their bombed office then i wonder why your president shouldnt be castigated too. and it was morally wrong for your president to collect entitlement of former president after failing to perform his duties as former president which includes attending council of state meetings where sensitive security issues were discussed

3 Likes

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Excuzeme: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
bellyman4u:
It is so clear that Buhari and his disciples came to play smart on Nigerians, but the end of his administration will justify the means ! He may have the worst landing in history.

You will have to wait for seven more years..... and your prophecy of doom will still fail! tongue tongue tongue

Ofcourse, Only dull people like you get afraid of smart people!
undecided undecided
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by ShiroSan: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Declaration of property gotten from the fruit of corruption does not invalidate the source of the property.

Modified:
If a man steals money and buys a gift for his wife, he must be arrested and the gift confiscated by the police.

Raymond Dokpesi is a business man who collected money from the NSA for running a campaign. Since the money was ill gotten, he must answer for it because the NSA is not constitutionally empowered to pay for the FG's publicity.
In the same vein, GMB is not supposed to collect his constitutional entitlements from the NSA because it is not his responsibility to do so. There must be a Director of Welfare somewhere that should handle such matters.

Funds from all sources must be recovered but I think the only person(s) that should be prosecuted is Dasuki and others involved in the disbursement and sharing of the loot, not necessarily the beneficiaries.

The SGF office is responsible for handling former heads of state matters, not the ONSA.
This part of the assets declaration reads
The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

Now, remember the armoured vehicle and one ordinary one was allegedly gifted him by ONSA after the attack.

This begs a number of questions.

1. Is he statutorily entitled to anything from the office of the National Security Adviser? Is the office of the NSA empowered by the National Security Act to disburse funds to former heads of states?

2. Is he entitled to a gift (the bone of contention here) from the NSA?

3. Shouldn't he reject anything that comes from them, especially gifts?

4. For someone who refused to attend council of state meetings, given his stance on the Jonathan and co, does it not fetor of hypocrisy to accept monetary or kind gifts from the same people you supposedly loathe?

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by ShiroSan: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2015
helpee:
you are the one that forgot to use your brain here. you said they didnt ask him for source yet he told us they were given by well wishers...who asked him? unless you agree that NSA is a well wisher then he was obviously telling lies and that is perjury. It is an entitlement of every citizen to be protected by security apparatus and so if thisday newspaper is being castigated on social media for collecting compensation for their bombed office then i wonder why your president shouldnt be castigated too. and it was morally wrong for your president to collect entitlement of former president after failing to perform his duties as former president which includes attending council of state meetings where sensitive security issues were discussed

agabaI23:
The title of the thread says "Gift of 2 jeeps captured......
I read the article and saw this bolded:
"The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014".
The only 2 jeeps mentioned was the ones bought with his savings.
The poster highlighted " the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State." in red meaning it is the core of the post.
After that, he also highlighted "The [b]rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014[/b]".
A close analysis of these will suggest that the vehicles he gets from the government were intact. No number was given. It was vague. you cannot say categorically that the jeeps given to him by Dasuki was part of that and there was no suggestion that they were less than the number. Rather the phrase "after [b]his jeep [/b]was damaged" suggests that the damaged jeep was one of those he bought from his savings. We have not all forgotten how much he wanted to distance himself from the government to the extent that APC said he only accepted 10% of his entitlements. Entitlements of former leaders are handled by the SGF office not NSA. Keyamo's position also supports this.
Dasuki's gift was more likely to be part of the rest donated by well-wishers....Number was no given.
I don't see how this article changes anything.
Buhari bring back the SUVs and the $300K

You two have succeeded in sifting through the rubble and hitting the crux of the matter.
Kudos.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by tempest01(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
simplemach:
What a SCAM!

My point of argument that time....they said shares without stating the value of the shares. What if all the money where converted into shares?

30 million in account, billions in shares

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by lolu20: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2015
what is smart about mr president? collecting gifts from the opposition.a security man falling to a Mole"Dasuki".and u called that one "smart".

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by ruffyola(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
BlackPeni5:
Declaration of property gotten from the fruit of corruption does not invalidate the source of the property.

Modified:
If a man steals money and buys a gift for his wife, he must be arrested and the gift confiscated by the police.

Raymond Dokpesi is a business man who collected money from the NSA for running a campaign. Since the money was ill gotten, he must answer for it because the NSA is not constitutionally empowered to pay for the FG's publicity.
In the same vein, GMB is not supposed to collect his constitutional entitlements from the NSA because it is not his responsibility to do so. There must be a Director of Welfare somewhere that should handle such matters.

Funds from all sources must be recovered but I think the only person(s) that should be prosecuted is Dasuki and others involved in the disbursement and sharing of the loot, not necessarily the beneficiaries. But if Dokpesi is tried and convicted, all others including GMB should be tried and convicted.
He said he collected 2 SUVs from Jonathan not Dasuki it seems ure not following or do u just wish to drag this man down?
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Excuzeme: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
helpee:
you are the one that forgot to use your brain here. you said they didnt ask him for source yet he told us they were given by well wishers...who asked him? unless you agree that NSA is a well wisher then he was obviously telling lies and that is perjury. [b]It is an entitlement of every citizen to be protected by security apparatus [/b]and so if thisday newspaper is being castigated on social media for collecting compensation for their bombed office then i wonder why your president shouldnt be castigated too. and it was morally wrong for your president to collect entitlement of former president after failing to perform his duties as former president which includes attending council of state meetings where sensitive security issues were discussed

[b]Shut-Up joor, l am sure you have never seen an Asset Declaration Form in your miserable life!
Giving such information is discretionary on the part of the person filling the form

YES, l repeat, there is no provision in the form, for SOURCE of the Declared Asset.

I have seen such form, so l know what l am saying.

Go and educate yourself first before venting your bitterness online.

Again, a former President and a Presidential candidate in a current election ARE NOT YOUR "ORDINARY CITIZEN"
Their level of protection is different!

For example, if there was a shoot-out ..."ordinary citizens" use their own body and life (as a duty), to protect that of the President!

You people should go and situate the phrase "Security" within the "Replaced Vehicles", the National Security Adviser Office (NSA) and "Bomb Blast" that Buhari suffered, during his Presidential campaign and the "Ex-President's Entitlement"
When you are able to marry all those phrases, perhaps you would have learned something

I wont respond to you again because its obvious you are very Daf.t and of low intellect.
In real life, l am sure you are no more than a Galla-Seller! [/b]undecided

1 Like

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by lolu20: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Excuzeme:

[b]Shut-Up joor, l am sure you have never seen an Asset Declaration Form in your miserable life!
Giving such information is discretionary on the part of the person filling the form

YES, l repeat, there is no provision in the form, for SOURCE of the Declared Asset.

I have seen such form, so l know what l am saying.

Go and educate yourself first before venting your bitterness online.

Again, a former President and a Presidential candidate in a current election ARE NOT YOUR "ORDINARY CITIZEN"
Their level of protection is different!

For example, if there was a shoot-out ..."ordinary citizens" use their own body and life (as a duty), to protect that of the President!

You people should go and situate the phrase "Security" within the "Replaced Vehicles", the National Security Adviser Office (NSA) and "Bomb Blast" that Buhari suffered, during his Presidential campaign and the "Ex-President's Entitlement"
When you are able to marry all those phrases, perhaps you would have learned something

I wont respond to you again because its obvious you are very Daf.t and of low intellect.
In real life, l am sure you are no more than a Galla-Seller! [/b]undecided
something is wrong with ur brain.u better go and report to ur mother.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by HRich(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2015
Ahmed0336:
PMB is smart grin
Yet your kind said he no go school..
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by AfroKnight: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2015
cytellProperty:
Dey deceive yourself there Solo Makinde.

Baba ODEnson. grin Swerve enter gutter jare.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by Ubenedictus(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2015
lolu20:
is it dat Apecites can't understand what is going on.a gift given to u from a stolen money.u r implicating buhari the more.
IT IS NOT A GIFT IT IS AN ENTITLEMENT
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by davodyguy: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2015
jomilojupeace:
take a lesson from lalasticlala, he is the only respected mod on this forum.

He's not a mod, you guys have been mistaking
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by billyG(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg make i ask is there any other man of intergrity apart from Buhari fit for president in nigeria?Pls i want 5 names.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by nnachukz(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Jaideyone:
oh shut up and stop beating around the bush. stick to the topic. Buhari only got what he's entitled to. he's a man of integrity
the truth is that bad for you to hear? I am not surprised.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by lolu20: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Ubenedictus:
IT IS NOT A GIFT IT IS AN ENTITLEMENT
what is the source of the entitlement.the money is meant for arms procurement.my first lesson in life was eating from a stolen sardine brought to school by my friend. we were all punished because we didn't know the source of the sardine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by thunder74(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Didn't Dokpesi defended himself too that it was for publicity? Didn't Bode George too claimed it was for sitting allowance for elders?
Every thieves always have something to say like this is my first time, I did not intend to steal it and the accomplices defence is that "I didn't know it was stolen" etc.
Like you/we asked, was Dasuki the finance minister? If we conclude that Buhari is not guilty, we should extend the same verdict to Dokpesi who was a business man, Bode, an elder and etc.
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by ibolomo(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2015
tammie24:
Ole gbe, ole gba
bunch of thiefs!
In this sense administration season.......receive sense!!!!!!!
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by agabaI23(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2015
helpee:
Thank a million
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by ibolomo(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2015
lolu20:
what is the source of the entitlement.the money is meant for arms procurement.my first lesson in life was eating from a stolen sardine brought to school by my friend. we were all punished because we didn't know the source of the sardine.
you work for a private company, you were given your monthly salary. you later learn that the money used to pay your salary was gotten from an overinflated contract that was never carried out, will you return your salary to the EFCC if they come visiting your boss asking for the said money?

Buhari is entited to the jeeps that were damaged, if he wasn't given, he could go as far as suing the government as at then for denying him his right as former Head of State. If the said money was removed from a source meant for something else, how would PMB know and how is that his business?
RECEIVE SENSE!!!!!!!!
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by santuse: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2015
kahal29:
Recal this happened earlier this year even before the Dasukigate:

{Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, have declared their asset.

A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public, show that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had less than N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank. President Buhari had no foreign account, no factory and no enterprises. He also had no registered company and no oil wells”, the statement said.

The statement further added that “the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), who had been a successful lawyer before his foray into politics declared a bank balance of about N94 million and 900,000 United States Dollars in his bank accounts”.

It added that President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank”.

The documents also revealed that “President Buhari had a total of five homes, and two mud houses in Daura. He had two homes in Kaduna, one each in Kano, Daura and in Abuja. One of the mud houses in Daura was inherited from his late older sister, another from his late father. He borrowed money from the old Barclays Bank to build two of his homes.

“President Buhari also has two undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt. He is still trying to trace the location of the Port Harcourt land.

“In addition to the homes in Daura, he has farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

The same forms, according to Mr Shehu, notes that ” Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo’s asset declaration include his 4-bedroom residence at Victoria Garden City, Lagos and a 3-bedroom flat at 2 Mosley Road, Ikoyi. The Vice President also has a 2-bedroom flat at the popular Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and a 2-bedroom mortgaged property in Bedford, England. Aside from these, the Vice President has no other landed properties on the form.

“Apart from his law firm, known as SimmonsCooper, the Vice-President also declared shareholding in six private companies based in Lagos, including Octogenerium Ltd., Windsor Grant Ltd., Tarapolsa, Vistorion Ltd., Aviva Ltd. and MTN Nigeria.

“His personal vehicles are one Infinity 4-Wheel Drive SUV, one Mercedes Benz and a Prado Jeep.
“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said.}

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

Simple and straight forward man
Re: Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form by billyG(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2015
kahal29:
Recal this happened earlier this year even before the Dasukigate:

{Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari and his Vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, have declared their asset.

A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public, show that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had less than N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank. President Buhari had no foreign account, no factory and no enterprises. He also had no registered company and no oil wells”, the statement said.

The statement further added that “the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), who had been a successful lawyer before his foray into politics declared a bank balance of about N94 million and 900,000 United States Dollars in his bank accounts”.

It added that President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank”.

The documents also revealed that “President Buhari had a total of five homes, and two mud houses in Daura. He had two homes in Kaduna, one each in Kano, Daura and in Abuja. One of the mud houses in Daura was inherited from his late older sister, another from his late father. He borrowed money from the old Barclays Bank to build two of his homes.

“President Buhari also has two undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt. He is still trying to trace the location of the Port Harcourt land.

“In addition to the homes in Daura, he has farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

The same forms, according to Mr Shehu, notes that ” Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo’s asset declaration include his 4-bedroom residence at Victoria Garden City, Lagos and a 3-bedroom flat at 2 Mosley Road, Ikoyi. The Vice President also has a 2-bedroom flat at the popular Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and a 2-bedroom mortgaged property in Bedford, England. Aside from these, the Vice President has no other landed properties on the form.

“Apart from his law firm, known as SimmonsCooper, the Vice-President also declared shareholding in six private companies based in Lagos, including Octogenerium Ltd., Windsor Grant Ltd., Tarapolsa, Vistorion Ltd., Aviva Ltd. and MTN Nigeria.

“His personal vehicles are one Infinity 4-Wheel Drive SUV, one Mercedes Benz and a Prado Jeep.
“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said.}

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/breaking-buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/
He even d 2 suvs which shld be 3,jona short change him,is an officail vehicle(belong to d fed.govt.) which will b return 2 source after 4yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video) / Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.