Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed (47290 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Orator2383: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
neweraomo:
Technos!! Useless set of phones,I will forever hate them..Team samsung s6 edge. Check that out
u dey form big boy here I guess. I will not be Surprised if I see opsson s6 in your hand
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by neweraomo: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Orator2383:
u dey form big boy here I guess. I will not be Surprised if I see opsson s6 in your hand
I don't do that,I say what I use,using s6 edge does not signified I'm a big boy,it just showed my taste on phones
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Melons(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
But Tecno is not spelled TECHNO na

looseweight:
I use and rock my techno phone
I proudly display it anywhere I go

Some likes from teckno users....
sad
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by daphid25(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tecno made it possible that no matter how much you earn, you can afford a smart phone.

But no, some people just like to criticize

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Melons(f): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shit is catching you.

lebete3000:

Let me see your Melons.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Frontier2: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
I believe the never say die spirit has taken them so far
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
daphid25:
Tecno made it possible that no matter how much you earn, you can afford a smart phone.

What would you say before? Do u have anything else u discuss on nl besides tecno?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Frontier2: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
droopyd:
No statistics to backup the claim, just a couple of tweets.......sensationally misleading topic! Tecno might actually be the best selling smartphone brand in Nigeria but without the numbers how do we know for sure?
that is the undoing of the Nigerian communication watchdog. But if you check 10 people with smartphones, 4 of them will definitely own a Tecno smartphone
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Frontier2:
chai, see how you have shown how miserable and frustrated you are calling people mad man. Watch your tongue bro.

Cc koice.

Your meat is here. He is on the loose again.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
People have started hating and beefing again.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by unmask: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op it is expected.....how many toyota corollas do you see on the road? And how many bentleys do you see?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
mn09abk:
Glad to see that after all the P**sy selling all this runs girls sell for 2015 I phone 6 no still win....sad for them

LMAOOO why so # & so pained ? Runs girls don downgrade you before ?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Orator2383:

Hahaha! Or Gionee sef. At least, 2/4 of Lagosians use Tecno
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Caliph69: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rocking Blackberry till eternity grow gray hair.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tecno has done really well this year with lots of customer interaction activities. So it's not unexpected

1 Like

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
unmask:
Op it is expected.....how many toyota corollas do you see on the road? And how many bentleys do you see?

This is the exactly and perfect scenario that describes the Phantom 5 sales. The best is not for ALL
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dennistar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let me tell you guys the real tecno's market will never exceed africa.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Caliph69:
Rocking Blackberry till eternity grow gray hair.

LOL. Guy! Move on. Stop holding on to the past.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:
Huawei got me addicted.
I can afford 10 IPhone 6s in just a day but IPhone is just a piece of shiit.
*Scoffs* be deceiving yourself there
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Chikote(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
daphid25:

Unfortunately, the people that criticize have not made one thing in their lives.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Atmmachine(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
lovely17:
*Scoffs* be deceiving yourself there

Small rat.
Do i know you ??
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tecno for life joor
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Shinchika: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
dennistar:
Let me tell you guys the real tecno's market will never exceed africa.

This is a really poor vision. Team Tecno looks to be quoting "whatsoever I lay my hands on shall prosper". So, your prophesy looks lame
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Eddy2cute:
Lol why won't it be best selling when u can simply buy a tecno fone with 4 sim card slots, 4 micro sd slots, with home theatre system speakers, tv, radio, a.c and fridge inside for juts 7k in naija. Those china people no go kill person abeg.

Lmaooooo Tf is this ? Whicg kind phone be this
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Shinchika: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
The customer interaction strategy seemed to really work wonders for them.

Maximum83:
Tecno has done really well this year with lots of customer interaction activities. So it's not unexpected
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Huawei P8 and Huawei ascend mate 7
OmG Your two phones are to die for I tell you ..
Ps : I'm single & searching cheesy
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by daphid25(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
ollah1:

What would you say before? Do u have anything else u discuss on nl besides tecno?
You are not doing your job well(monitoring my event), how much exactly do you get paid?

If you were monitoring me well, you'll see that I'm not on phone threads only.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by benigneOne(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
dominique:
I was hoping to see a detailed survey compiled by a reputable agency not a bunch of tweets. I believe infinix sold better than Tecno this year.

Watch out, this thread is for actual phone users not fan boys. Infinix ko infinite nonsense ni
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dennistar(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shinchika:

This is a really poor vision. Team Tecno looks to be quoting "whatsoever I lay my hands on shall prosper". So, your prophesy looks lame
nigga did i say am prophesing , am telling you what is. Even if the tecno does fasting and prayer they will never be accepted outside africa.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lovely17(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atmmachine:

Small rat.
Do i know you ??
was about asking you the same question do i know you
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
dennistar:
nigga did i say am prophesing , am telling you what is. Even if the tecno does fasting and prayer they will never be accepted outside africa.
lol. Tecno is already making waves outside Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.ยงยง / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.