Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed (47291 Views)

Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by showlaw: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
benigneOne:

Sorry to burst your bubble but 80% of lenovo phones are disasters waiting to happen.
haha see criticsm
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by snehgang: 9:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Marvell23:
This thread is exciting.
asin i carried last
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by onekindaguy: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2015
OCTAVO:

Not true! If you call Tecno phones good, then you still be learner. I can never use Tecno again.
wow!
even if they bad they not that bad... I know people using tecno and they not complaining instead they happy sef... abi tecno do you strong tin?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by windyjosezy: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
these guys are angry oo... and i have a feeling they just starting
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by snehgang: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
godwin120alex:
Your right Tecno is ahead of Samsung but i don't think i will ever buy a Tecno or advise anybody to do so.
lol your reason being?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by onekindaguy: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2015
gcof:
They have cheaper devices why won't it sell more
true true difference is the nice specs.. that's not bad for a Chinese brand
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by windyjosezy: 10:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
Funny!!!!!.only in Nigeria Tecno-China made phone is regarded as phones.may God deliver us from mediocre spirit that have taken over our lives.
how na, these guys ae helping the average ones that can't afford the samsung and htc with maybe not as samsung quality but good quality for a reasonable price. they actually helping the economy
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by showlaw: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
MrDoGood:
The cost of one Samsung phone , covers 5 tecno phone.

So, what are we talking about?
Same goes with Mercedes-Benz vs Toyota
The price of one brand new 4matic (saloon) 2015 covers
Four brand new Toyota corolla.

Because tecno is almost everywhere doesn't mean it makes more money than Samsung.

I'm a Sony Xperia user though.

The price of my Sony Xperia Z3 can afford three tecno phone being sold for 45K.
brother your just justifying this case, they giving out near quality for cheaper price if you cant get a benz you get a toyota its that simple!!
not a fan tho but them dey try abeg like the phantom 5 has 3gb ram a samsung s5 isnt up to that
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by windyjosezy: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2015
dennistar:
hope you don't mind telling me where
ghana
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by onekindaguy: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2015
daphid25:
Tecno made it possible that no matter how much you earn, you can afford a smart phone.

But no, some people just like to criticize
haha
what do you expect we humans
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by mosjames: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm sure that if Tecno decides to stop producing phones (which will never happen)
Alot of people won't be able to afford smartphones. Why not appreciate 'em now
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Laveda(f): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
viickerz:

hey, relax...

Im just kinda attracted to her, and see if i can knw her more...
okay.. That won't work
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Teknomatiks: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you've seen the tecno phantom 5 review, you'd know 'tecno dey try'. Click on the address on my signature to know what I'm talking about.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laveda:
okay.. That won't work
hey, relax... I dont bite nw grin
honestly, i dont mean any harm..
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Marvell23(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
mosjames:
I'm sure that if Tecno decides to stop producing phones (which will never happen)
hahaha. Tecno will definitely not stop production. They are planning something big
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Marvell23(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Teknomatiks:
If you've seen the tecno phantom 5 review, you'd know 'tecno dey try'. Click on the address on my signature to know what I'm talking about.
if you look at the specs compare with the other Chinese brand, you may think it's overpriced but that phone is so premium.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dennistar(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
windyjosezy:
ghana
what the fuçk is you sayin dawg ,so ghana is no more in africa abi
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by ohzee(f): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
benigneOne:

Sorry to burst your bubble but 80% of lenovo phones are disasters waiting to happen.

Seriously? Why is that? So far the performance has been OK. Just 2 months though.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
I am enjoying this thread. Lots of funny posts
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Maximum83: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
mosjames:
It's is well grounded already
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Boluu: 1:53am On Dec 20, 2015
lol..
looseweight:
I use and rock my techno phone
I proudly display it anywhere I go

Some likes from teckno users....
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Boluu: 2:00am On Dec 20, 2015
lol..that one of the end time sign
jenyfah:
End time
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Boluu: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2015
you better be suprised
OCTAVO:
I'm not surprised.
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by lebete3000: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Melons:
Shit is catching you.
really?
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by snehgang: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
mosjames:
fact tho
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by snehgang: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
hmm passing by
Maximum83:
I am enjoying this thread. Lots of funny posts
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by onekindaguy: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
well
credits to them...
cheap quality phones
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by windyjosezy: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
dennistar:
what the fuçk is you sayin dawg ,so ghana is no more in africa abi
sigh..
no comment
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by onekindaguy: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Teknomatiks:
finally
someone that appreciates something
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by Yorubago(f): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2015
I am impressed with this development indeed...
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by dennistar(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
windyjosezy:
sigh.. no comment
Good
Re: Tecno, The Highest Selling Mobile Brand In Nigeria Revealed by mosjames: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
onekindaguy:
well
credits to them...
cheap quality phones
Don't loud it, People will fight you
But they would be wrong at the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ / Tecno F6 Discussion Thread/Rooting / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.