Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Women Are Demi God Read And Find More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Demi God Read And Find More (577 Views)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / Reasons Why SA Women Are The Best!!! / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by Youceemeri: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2015
A friend displays this pics and it kinder reveal what some women are.
For all I've passed thru in the devilish hands of some ladys; Omo, WOMEN are Golden.
I don't know; maybe you didn't grow up among your Sisters or "no woman for ur family", its not easy washing clothes after this "Lagos situation", cook a food and eat it. ?!
I've experienced women who cooked and couldn't eat it. While the man "finish the food".
Its not easy changing diaper !? Men in the house? Have you done that before ?
Oh God !? No water in the house and the car is bad ! I don't trust "aboki water". She will get water.
Ikale says,"a fe e ri obirin fen Obe"
Your woman can give you all She has labored for,over the season. Just make her happy.
She wants us to see "The Gain" of her strength, ability and sweat.
You can get the best out of your WOMAN.
Dem bi our MaMa !?

Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
and yet, mtcheeeeew

@op Thank you jawe
Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by misspicy(f): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2015
Proud to be a WOMAN cheesy
Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2015
That slogan is ridiculous
Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2015
There's actually a diff. meaning to it! It z nt what u think.
Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by SUGARBEE(f): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2015
All these senseless girls saying their proud to be a woman, they're this they're that, that's the height of foolishness.. We women shouldn't be seen as some time bomb waiting to explode.. We should stop all our deceptive and manipulative acts before innocent lives pay for it
Re: Women Are Demi God Read And Find More by Youceemeri: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
lalastic do the needful now shey if we no post anything like Korede Bello Break Up with Don Jazz we no go make front page ni

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Done? / Wish a ronancelander a merry Xmas here!!! / Babes Allow Ur Guys To B Landlords Dis Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.