Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court (47708 Views)

Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by udoakpuenyi1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahabaha...!I cnt lafing at enemies within n without.
Some said he will die dia,some said he will seized to exist.Some blocked me wen i menthioned his name.bt am lafing at u all@EuroBomber and even Seun.He who laf last laf best.Our people said;If a sacrificial yam didnt die it will germinate.Dr.Mazi.Nnamdi Kanu,Is nw a world wide HERO,!!!!!!!.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by frenchboy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
He want to do as mandela...now way to ipad...c
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by tafrica(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
dignity33:
We are going to sue DSS for illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

I tweeted this in the morning that if I were Nnamdi Kanu, I would sue DSS for unlawfu detention for 60days without any charge and put them on defence this time, no real motive but to make mockery of them for attempting Kangaroo trial and judgement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by buchilino(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.

IF OPC PROMOTES SW RIGHTS ITS OK, IF AREWA PROMOTES RIGHTS OF D NORTH ITS OK BUT IF KANU N HIS IPOB GROUP PROMOTES D RIGHTS OF D IGBOS THEN IT BECOMES HATE PREACHING. ITS COMMENTS LIKE URS DAT MAKES PPLE LIKE ME N MILLIONS OF OTHER IGBOS WHO DON'T SUPPORT IPOB 2 START HAVING A SECOND THOUGHT

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by greenermodels: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
all these biafrans here,are you guys not ashamed of yourselves? you're not wanted on this forum yet, you don't want to leave, it makes you guys look like jobless teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Candyrain(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
dearpreye:
What a great news this is! This is news of the month to me. God bless all those who uphold the right of any people to chart and design their own destinies. God bless all courageous people of the Earth, who will rather make foes than remain politically correct. God bless all the brave souls of the Earth.

I might be banned again for speaking the truth I've sworn with my life to uphold. But that's the price of greatness and being a nonconformist.

God bless the Igbo people; my respect for them just hit cloud 9. What a people. They stood behind their own, not minding being ridiculed or killed. That's the spirit of great souls.

Candy.rain, Rose2014, you guys are too much.

God bless Nigeria for allowing common sense to prevail in this matter.

Thanks so much boss. Thanks for always standing for the truth. God bless you.

Rose is on ban but she has this champagne for you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Candyrain:

Thanks so much boss. Thanks for always standing for the truth. God bless you.

Rose is on ban but she has this champagne for you.

Rose2014 is a beautiful soul. Same goes to YOU.

I receive her gift with all joy and humility. God bless you both. Amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Discipleship(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
greenermodels:
all these biafrans here,are you guys not ashamed of yourselves? you're not wanted on this forum yet, you don't want to leave, it makes you guys look like jobless teenagers.

Pls don't start what you can't finish..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Dejohnbull: 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Uchwilliam:
Of cos why not?I use this medium to thank every of my ipob brothers,God Chukwuabiama is with us.
Iseeee.......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Dedetwo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

USA citizens fondly say that "stupidity cannot be fixed".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Seunn how market ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by hucienda: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
harmless011:
FG DSS: Nnamdi Kanu has financed terror activities in Nigeria.

Judge: This is very bad. How many people died in this terror?

FG DSS: He is sponsoring a future terror.

Judge: This is new to me. He sponsored a future terror?

FG DSS: He conspired to terrorize the country.

Judge: Okay. Who are the co-conspirators?

FG DSS: He conspired with some people in USA who refused his demands.

Judge: So he did not conspire but he was having a debate about whether Igbos should arm themselves against Boko Haram?

FG DSS: you can call it that.

Judge: Discharged and acquitted. Next time bring a real terrorist and not a public opinion influencer. Goodbye.

Reporting live from federal high court Abuja.

lols... now this sure is funny.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by greenermodels: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Discipleship:

Pls don't start what you can't finish..
I only told you the bitter truth,deal with it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by dignity33: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
let me wait to see our hero Nnamdi kanu alive and healthy before i open this champgne.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by henroe2k2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shame on seun and his rule no 9.... the least he can do is to ban me...... I don't care........

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Dedetwo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
papparatzzi2013:
The toothless lion and lunatic albino was bundled to the court of the country he has been calling names.

He is indeed a noise making toothless lion.

I guess if you place him on equal ground with his arresters, the arrestee will surely give good account of himself.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Candyrain(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Rose2014 is a beautiful soul. Same goes to YOU.

I receive her gift with all joy and humility. God bless you both. Amen.

Thanks boss, we're honoured.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Candyrain:

Thanks boss, we're honoured.

You're my people. Anyone who stands for truth has my worship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
tafrica:

First thing, you don't have to lace your comment with insults before you drive home your points, be mature in arguement.

To your arguement, FG/DSS could have sent him to jail if they have evidence to convict and jail him but they had none. Any attempt to jail him unjustly would result in mayhem and violence.
So, I wouldn't hail FG for loosing out of the case because it didn't have evidence for charge of terrorism or for not trampling on rules and laws it is to hold. I will instead condemn FG/DSS for hastily arresting and detaining Kanu for over 60 days without developing any charge against him.
Sorry if you felt insulted, i actually didnt mean to. But trust me, an FG that wants to mess you up, can do that through all means, either with evidence or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by ceecee0703(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

To love who and peace who? if it is the federal govt then it aint happening anytime soon....For those that thought and wanted kanu to spend Xmas in Jail you have seen that Chukwu okike is not asleep....He is awake and he is just!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by 247Dior(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
fweshh:
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria
typical mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by ceecee0703(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
fweshh:
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria

Look at how incoherent hate has made u,last time u said he wont be released that he will rot in jail now u say he was released for xmas....guess what Nigeria govt aint seen nofin yet.Kanu is even more popular than buhari and ur vice president put together.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by kelechi50: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nairaland here I come again, if you don't want Biafra agitation on this forum then proffer solution to our demands

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by bakila: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
He repeats that again, he goes to a Nigerian detention facility and will be released by a Yoruba man. Kanu should b grateful to the Yorubas.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by treachiz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Long live Nnamdi Kanu... Long Live d Biafra...!!! Lols, funny Nigerians
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by marketmouth(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat news hater :PGreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat news hater
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
!Even Seun could place a life ban on you because of this statement.In business,there's no sentiment and I know people like you don't have head for business.If all Igbos decide to leave this forum and create a better one,will it be good or bad business for Seun.
Think before you talk.
greenermodels:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / What Could Tinubu Be Telling Saraki Here? (Photo) / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.