Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court (47710 Views)

Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Obipat(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Anotherbishop:
The way seun and his moderators are going with this rule 9, me i wonder ooo. I wonder what will happen if the are made judges for a day in our law courts.

How can one be banned for quoting what every media outfit published in Nigeria?
How can one be banned for quoting a well respected Nigerian? A noble laureate for that matter?

Seun your approach is just the same as that applied by our president and his allies, but he ended up making kanu, ipo.b and Biafra popular!

And I still quote Wole soyinka, "Biafra is an ideology that can't be defeated"

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/soyinka-opens-up-on-biafra-buhari/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/biafra-idea-cannot-be-destroyed-nigerias-soyinka/

https://nigeriagists./2015/12/09/biafra-ideology-cannot-be-defeated-wole-soyinka/
seun is a stupid yoruba man. Biafra has come to stay let him ban forever. Dirty yoruba ppl. Ewedu eaters. The only yoruba man I respect is wole soyinka

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by morbeta(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
Released after he sang the Nigeria national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Hubtain(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
sukkot:
i dont think you understood what i was saying yesterday. go back and read our conversations. I SAID HE WOULD BE RELEASED because he is just a minor distraction. the bigger fish are dasuki and diezani etc
I guess this guy is high... If Nnamdi Kanu is "just a minor distraction," then your father is apparently a miscreant... Biafra has come to stay.Period.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by KingsJohnson(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Haters should please go and hug the nearest transformer.........

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by SmartMugu: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'm sure he wasn't released just like that. Ask yourselves what he agreed to with the 'zoo' government.

It's called bargaining. Every inmate in Nigerian jails or prisons would gladly give up something for their freedom, and it doesn't have to be announced publicly.

Any further noise from him in the next coming weeks or months could probably amount to him being arrested again by the 'zoo' government and him getting in bigger troubles.

Just watching.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Henrichemeka(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Welcome broda!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Watch out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by kechywillz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Biafra is coming

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Maxcollins042(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
fweshh:
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria
Must you comment. Learn to think before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Zuric(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will extol God, my God and king, and bless thy name forever and ever. The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, The LORD is faithful in all his words, and gracious in all his deeds. Rejoice not over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me. The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, therefore I will hope in him." Therefore, God who delivered Joseph, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Peter, Paul and Silas has delivered Him also our ABLE, DYNAMIC and TRUTHFUL DIRECTOR NNAMDI KANU. You are highly WELCOME.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2015
For the first time I became eager to listen to radio biafra. Nigerian govt messed up by arresting Kanu as they have now made him a hero.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Chimela10: 12:24am On Dec 18, 2015
SmartMugu:
I'm sure he wasn't released just like that. Ask yourselves what he agreed to with the 'zoo' government.

It's called bargaining. Every inmate in Nigerian jails or prisons would gladly give up something for their freedom, and it doesn't have to be announced publicly.

Any further noise from him in the next coming weeks or months could probably amount to him being arrested again by the 'zoo' government and him getting in bigger troubles.

Just watching.
GERARAHIA, in igbo:- si ebea puo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by MypRiNCeeE: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
The earlier the Nigeria start believing that #Biafra is coming better for them. Nnamdi our own son, a True son of Biafra Nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by PecE2Make: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2015
Am so happy. " we must continue"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Candyrain(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2015
dearpreye:

You're my people. Anyone who stands for truth has my worship.
Graçia boss. I'll relay you message to her. Good morning sir.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by xcuggsm(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2015
I wonder what Nelson Mandela would have said today if he is alive to witness this developement.
I miss him!
Africa misses him!!
True democracy misses him!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Haters shall soon be put into evelasting night***
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by porshuch: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Your submission is very amusing even after all your predictions were proved wrong instead of hiding your head in the mud, you are still clutching on straws blown by harmattan wind.

So laughable.post of straw clutcher.
Snap out of your delusion.
hope you have heard the latest wink that your DILECTOR is still inside DSS cell. grin nekwa kanu ka o ga eri kismas lice ya Na cell. 6days to go. tongue cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2015
I'm not a fan of this useless forum.... This may be my last post here cos the BASTARD who go by the name Seun or SUNGU is an exacerbated fool... We ibos irrespective of not holding any political power since 1970 remain the pride of NIGERIA... Bleep OFF WITH ur article 9... My aspersions on u will make u remain stupid and incompetent forever..... Goto school and learn u no gree now ur empty big head has been saturated with bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Uchwilliam(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
So why is dss still holding nnamdi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Protest Moves To Rivers - Vanguard / Lai Mohammed: Lockdown Will Be Extended If Nigerians Don’t Behave Themselves / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.