Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court (47713 Views)

Biafran Agitator Nnamdi Kanu Released. Sahara Reporter. / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Released Unconditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by AleAirHub(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good news... Cc winetapper time to come back home cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by petrov10: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
sexaddict08:

u better care about yourself ooo, no one gives a fvc.k about u
obviously you do. if not you wouldn't have quoted me

now stay dfuk away from me useless piece of sh1t
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by hansad: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
petrov10:
this administration just made kanu famous

befor he was arrested I dint rilly care abt him
Now I do

Lol,
Methinks about 90% of those protesting for Biafra these days did not know who Nnamdi Kanu was, until he was arrested by the DSS. What a sham of arrest and detention

They just made a once obscure Kanu popular - for what?

The DSS must be supporting Biafra in disguise. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Many hardline Muslims in the far north baying for Arewa Islamic sharia country do not care a hoot if Biafra goes. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by doncaster(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
martineverest:
Stupidity is when kanu's wife and kids are flexing with burger and juice while the poor and wretcheds are protesting
The same stupidity applies when GEJ/PMB children are leaving large and going places while the citizens attack themselves for/against.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by jammyrock(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
harmless011:
FG DSS: Nnamdi Kanu has financed terror activities in Nigeria.

Judge: This is very bad. How many people died in this terror?

FG DSS: He is sponsoring a future terror.

Judge: This is new to me. He sponsored a future terror?

FG DSS: He conspired to terrorize the country.

Judge: Okay. Who are the co-conspirators?

FG DSS: He conspired with some people in USA who refused his demands.

Judge: So he did not conspire but he was having a debate about whether Igbos should arm themselves against Boko Haram?

FG DSS: you can call it that.

Judge: Discharged and acquitted. Next time bring a real terrorist and not a public opinion influencer. Goodbye.

Reporting live from federal high court Abuja.

May God bless you abundantly for this funny judgement. The DSS are still sucking their mother's breast.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by sanmibukunmi: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
tafrica:

I get you, but our present leaders have said more than that. El-rufai and GMB have said much worse statement. I have a video where GMB was holding spears telling his fans to kill in 2011, Elrufai threatened N'Army to kill them for any fulani killed, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi and others threatend treason and parallel govt should they lose last election.
This govt has sown seeds of discord and it is afraid to sow it. That explains why they now want to regulate media.

I'm not justifying Nnamdi Kanu but we should stand against a govt that wants to twist the law as it suits him to pursue its enemies.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
You are right sha...... but i just naturally hate anybody that talks rubbish of my tribe....its the reason i really dont like sanusi and some other people.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by fweshh(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
steve440:
u should be covering ur face in shame instead of spewing gibberish. how about the treason charge brought against him or are u now trying to cover the meaningless arrest ur pple made ?
you are so bitter,i feel ur pain bro..u will be alright
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by fweshh(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
ahaz:
mumu go and die..shame on u yorubas
just imagine, shame on we YORUBAS? how does this post even make sense to you? let me ignore the part where u said i should go and die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by ogbukara: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kudos to federal government for that this government has taken a giant step
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by badinfluence: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Rose2014:

Uche Mefor is in a very high spirit right now on radio

What a joyful day for Nigerians
Aunty you're still in Nigeria grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by babestella: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Good news.

I hope he stops preaching hate.

Love & peace is what we need.

The people you are negotiating love and peace with don't know you and don't care if you are alive, dead or broke. All they want is subjective rule, control of your life and future. Using all manner of policies to suppress your region and your people. Please if we can't live in that peace and love, it's better we go our separate ways.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by tafrica(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
ogbukara:

You call that giant? Where High court rubbished DSS for holding him without any charge. FG was wrong to have hastily arrested and detained him without concrete evidence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by luckyboss(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's just the beginning. our mission must be achieve.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by mensdept: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
So even the ZOO decided after all that what they are doing is making them look more like a "Nigge.r " Area instead of an aspiring wanna be country.

And Nairaland is banning folks from the East and Midwest of talking about their rights to make not just themselves better, but Africa as a whole by rejecting European enslavement, corrupt Neo-colonial regimes headed by coupist and same ole recycled old men, and finding a true way of developing the continent that gives 70% of the world's resources to 10% that control it and use it to develop their own largely ethnic nations with boundaries that reflect they own heritage and their own papa name.

Too bad for Blacks,

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
ogbukara:
God bless you. You're the only person that made the right comment. Many people just dont know the kind of negotiations that took place behind the scene and other diplomatic discussions. All they could shout is, "the zoo dey fear"!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by banio: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
After the reggae play the blues
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
babestella:

The people you are negotiating love and peace with don't know you and don't care if you are alive, dead or broke. All they want is subjective rule, control of your life and future. Using all manner of policies to suppress your region and your people. Please if we can't live in that peace and love, it's better we go our separate ways.
And you think your igbo leaders are sent from heaven abi? Name one outstanding igbo leader right from d creation of Nigeria? My brother, forget long story, all of them are the same. Its just unfortunate that many of our igbos think biafra is the solution...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
tafrica:

You call that giant? Where High court rubbished DSS for holding him without any charge. FG was wrong to have hastily arrested and detained him without concrete evidence
So in your small mind, you think FG cannot influence the high court? My brother, Kanu was set free for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Mrjo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
He has learned to be humble, if he comes into this world next time as a nigerian he will never try to turn a nation against its government, no man can fight the government, he was released temporarily to go and celebrate christmas/new year with his family(lol).. he will be now be arranging his flight back to london and never step his toes into our dear nation ever again...#God_Bless_Nigeria]
why are u nt ashamed of urself?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by XBLadez: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
I haven't seen Sukkot here grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Discipleship(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
What happened to Rule 9 seun?..Now u guys broke the law by yourself?.Base on this why can't you also unbanned anyone you banned?.. Please don't bring hatred to this forum by yourself oo.Now you make other forum coming up more stronger every seconds..or are u not aware Mods?..by ur unfair policy.. Peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by fabkid55(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
oga nnamdi welcome and well done. wot about the flag
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by tafrica(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
God bless you. You're the only person that made the right comment. Many people just dont know the kind of negotiations that took place behind the scene and other diplomatic discussions. All they could shout is, "the zoo dey fear"!!

This comment is just an unrealistic theory. The events that panned didn't suggest there could be any negotiation. DSS still made further attempt to detain him and charge him for terrorism, but they lost it at the high court when both magistrate and high courts declared him free since DSS had no charge against him for over 60 days detention.

This isn't a big step by govt but a further boost for Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. I am yoruba, I knew from the onset FG would lose out of this scenes. They arrested Kanu without no concrete evidence. You can't charge him for corruption for hating or speaking against a govt, u can't force anyone to love you when you're not doing it right.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by mensdept: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:

What are the "negotiations" if you can gist us. The truth is the "zoo dey fear" true true. People are actually afraid of change, if not, then no way we would be talking about Buhari in 2015. Your minds have been so militarized that we have no other way of thinking outside that, we look at the last 50 years and can't even point to a leader that was good because...COUPIST have bullied their way into government house and have denied 9ja true federalism, democracy, development, and peace.

This is why the territory is now known to the world as the ZOO, before that Queen Eliza's "Nigg.A Area"

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by dignity33: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
We are going to sue DSS for illegal detention of Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by Franzeez(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Old2020:

Very reliable...100%.

Don't mind the fool saying it is not reliable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by sholay2011(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
mensdept:

What are the "negotiations" if you can gist us. The truth is the "zoo dey fear" true true. People are actually afraid of change, if not, then no way we would be talking about Buhari in 2015. Your minds have been so militarized that we have no other way of thinking outside that, we look at the last 50 years and can't even point to a leader that was good because...COUPIST have bullied their way into government house and have denied 9ja true federalism, democracy, development, and peace.

This is why the territory is now known to the world as the ZOO, before that Queen Eliza's "Nigg.A Area"
I have to just say this: you sound retar.ded. Did you drop on your head as an infant, or were you just born stup.id?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by tafrica(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
So in your small mind, you think FG cannot influence the high court? My brother, Kanu was set free for peace to reign.

First thing, you don't have to lace your comment with insults before you drive home your points, be mature in arguement.

To your arguement, FG/DSS could have sent him to jail if they have evidence to convict and jail him but they had none. Any attempt to jail him unjustly would result in mayhem and violence.
So, I wouldn't hail FG for loosing out of the case because it didn't have evidence for charge of terrorism or for not trampling on rules and laws it is to hold. I will instead condemn FG/DSS for hastily arresting and detaining Kanu for over 60 days without developing any charge against him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court by south7313: 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Plz umu igbo ibem, on wat frequency can I get d radio biafraplz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.