Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management (20952 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / FG Assures Customs Officers Of Salary Increment- Adeoson / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by MzPecs(f): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2015
I pray oh!

APC is a joke! undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by iceberryose(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
Lemme blame GEJ coz the last time I blamed PMB the mods got me banned.
I Hope You Let Go Ov This Lying Spirit Before 2016

Lienus
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Onyiiswt: 7:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Let it be so...
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Silva79(f): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
you bloody cunts havent paid november u are talking of december
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sanandreas(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2015
The other day hillcorp paid bonuses. Here our government is struggling to pay salaries. Shame on our politicians who mismanaged the resources in time of abundant.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by SylarsMcQuins: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2015
iceberryose:
I Hope You Let Go Ov This Lying Spirit Before 2016

Lienus

If u bliv me den u mst be a ju man, beta stop being one. 2016 is almost here. Niccur Changi
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Orikinla(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
ALTERNATEID:

Nothing can ever stop you people from wailing. If they refuse to pay workers salaries before xmas, people like you will open wailing threads to castigate the president. Now that the government says it would pay before xmas, it is a disgraceful decision.

See, the only disgrace here goes to people like you who will be shamed when federal workers are paid before xmas against your evil wishes.
. Many Nigerians will forget that GEJ and NOI failed to pay thousands of FG workers their salaries last December, but spent billions of dollars from ATM Dasuki on presidential election campaigns. GEJ did not give a damn whether federal government's workers and their families starved to death.

1 Like

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by agabaI23(m): 7:54am On Dec 18, 2015
The same GIFMIS that was used in the past to pay salaries early is no longer strong enough? You guys are clueless.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Orikinla(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2015
sanandreas:
The other day hillcorp paid bonuses. Here our government is struggling to pay salaries. Shame on our politicians who mismanaged the resources in time of abundant.
. ATM Dasuki should still have change left.

1 Like

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by gmemdee(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2015
See nairaland frontpage. Fed Ministry of Education HQ employees were last paid in September. Plus they are not being told anything about steps the government is taking...
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sanandreas(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. ATM Dasuki should still have change left.

Hahaha Na really ATM dasuki
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by muhakeem(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2015
dabigwalls:
Celebration of salary payment. Disgraceful.
that's life, sometimes up and sometimes down.... Dont be too surprise, u enjoyed yesterday doesn't mean u must enjoy today
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by toggy: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2015
what a news!
what do they expect. we should start clapping for them?
Irresponsibility of the highest order.

shame!
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by phidel147(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2015
in your dreams mak Buhari government pay you before xmas.. na juju? lol
ALTERNATEID:

Nothing can ever stop you people from wailing. If they refuse to pay workers salaries before xmas, people like you will open wailing threads to castigate the president. Now that the government says it would pay before xmas, it is a disgraceful decision.

See, the only disgrace here goes to people like you who will be shamed when federal workers are paid before xmas against your evil wishes.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by MEILYN(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2015
A government that cares...

Top 10 Educated Presidents In Africa . See Where Buhari Was Placed Here>>>> www.intensetalk.com
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by oloyede252(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC robot detected.

Salary payment isn't an achievement, it's compulsory. Those workers earned it so you ain't doing them any favor by paying them their salaries. However nobody is saying prompt payment of salaries is a bad thing.

Nobody will wail here if FG pays salary on time. But nobody should celebrate it as an achievement either. But if salaries are delayed, as is often the scenario, we have every right to wail cry grin
who is celebrating?you just have to wail..anyway are u a civil servent
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Neduzze5(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
Since I am now a federal worker unto nysc am expectant also, I wantu make my christmas hair mbok and buy my christmas clothes and shoe ku bok Abasi grin

THis one you are speaking Efik abi na Ibibio, tell me the truth... Are you serving in Akwa Ibom??

Emesiere ooo!!
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2015
pohlpchris:
Better

i dont believe your data rates. You smell SCAM!!
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by matinex(m): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2015
I hope this is not the beginning of 'osunstatelike' pattern of payment from federal government.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:

THis one you are speaking Efik abi na Ibibio, tell me the truth... Are you serving in Akwa Ibom??

Emesiere ooo!!

Am from akwaibom no, mesiere de
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Neduzze5(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

Am from akwaibom no, mesiere de

Well, I'm serving in your state.. tongue tongue... Love this place so much like kuli kuli grin grin
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:

Well, I'm serving in your state.. tongue tongue... Love this place so much like kuli kuli grin grin

Exactly u pple should enjoy, na nysc I blame carry me go niger mtcheww, nonsense place
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Neduzze5(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

Exactly u pple should enjoy, na nysc I blame carry me go niger mtcheww, nonsense place

Hahahaha... You no even happy say dem no carry you go Borno sef... No make too much noise unless I go redeploy you go Zamfara!! angry tongue
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:

Hahahaha... You no even happy say dem no carry you go Borno sef... No make too much noise unless I go redeploy you go Zamfara!! angry tongue

Lol I got just 3 months left dude, anyway nt like am even always on ground sef, nonsense state, just dey vex me
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by tinsel: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
iokpebholo:
I hope so oh at least I was paid b4 xmas last year
Lie. Federal civil servants did not receive there salaries before christmas last year.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by iamphill: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Opinedecandid:
What a lie.

When they have not paid November as at December 18th?

Where do you work?
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Neduzze5(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol I got just 3 months left dude, anyway nt like am even always on ground sef, nonsense state, just dey vex me

Batch A, that's great, Be fast and come back so that you will flex me in your state jare, I've heard of Eket beach and I've not been there. Same with Tropicanna cool cheesy wink
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by nytooo(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
Pls u pple shld dooo ooo cos we need to chop rice n meat.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Neduzze5:

Batch A, that's great, Be fast and come back so that you will flex me in your state jare, I've heard of Eket beach and I've not been there. Same with Tropicanna cool cheesy wink

I stay in lag nt akwaibom
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by bmos(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2015
ALTERNATEID:

That man must be jobless. That is why he is negative in his comments. Can I say he has a tinge of jealousy against those who will collect salaey?
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Dplaymaker(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
Since I am now a federal worker unto nysc am expectant also, I wantu make my christmas hair mbok and buy my christmas clothes and shoe ku bok Abasi grin
Abeg me need both d January own join. Where u d serve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) / Federal Workers Observe Christmas Without December Salaries / "Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.