Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management (20852 Views)

Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / FG Assures Customs Officers Of Salary Increment- Adeoson / FG Slashes Civil Servants' Salaries Weeks Before Christmas Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by roseval(f): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Praise God alawee go enter, corper wee

1 Like

Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't need to congratulate a fish for swimming.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
ANOTHER LANDMARK ACHIEVEMENT OF THIS GOVERNMENT, WHAT OF APC CONTROLLED STATES OH? LOLZ
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by abercrombie(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
hmm....see waillerz
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by jonny86(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Good news but hope we will get 13th month salary this year since we are all in the era of change
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by ALTERNATEID: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2015
phidel147:
in your dreams mak Buhari government pay you before xmas.. na juju? lol

I will remind you once I get my alert before xmas.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by agrovick(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
Since I am now a federal worker unto nysc am expectant also, I wantu make my christmas hair mbok and buy my christmas clothes and shoe ku bok Abasi grin
this girl again grin
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by agrovick(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2015
roseval:
Praise God alawee go enter, corper wee
Money wey dey fly like edo airways? Gerrarahere mhen tongue
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
APC robot detected.

Salary payment isn't an achievement, it's compulsory. Those workers earned it so you ain't doing them any favor by paying them their salaries. However nobody is saying prompt payment of salaries is a bad thing.

Nobody will wail here if FG pays salary on time. But nobody should celebrate it as an achievement either. But if salaries are delayed, as is often the scenario, we have every right to wail cry grin
YOUR STUPIDITY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU REASON WITHOUT SPEAKING TO YOUR ANUS FIRST. WHY WILL THEY PAY SALARIES WHEN IT IS NOT THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH. SO YOU EXPECT SALARY BY DOING HALF YOUR WORK, I REALLY PITY THE `PEOPLE YOU RUB MIND WITH
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by icyprince020(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2015
All the gramma na for the birds o.shebi,nigerians wher agitating for change.dem neva hear ham.i remember d likes of ex president,jonathan,b4 2nd week of xmas salaries n other packages r already in place.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by talktonase(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2015
dabigwalls:
Celebration of salary payment. Disgraceful.
this is really embarrasing,so fed govt must announce to the world that she is about paying her workers...person no fit lie say them never pay am Again cos the salary is on soc media. undecided cry
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Sunglass20(f): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2015
'seeing is believing'.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
agrovick:

this girl again grin
kiss
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dplaymaker:
Abeg me need both d January own join. Where u d serve?

Me dey wait 4 may own, as dem don pay stream 2 4 Benue double for Nov already,

Am serving in Niger state sha
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by agrovick(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
kiss
tongue Did u just say benue's stream 2 has been paid twice during one of the months?
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Nickymezor(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
We knw dat
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Babaji111(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
That is always done for years. Anyways good to celebrate salary payment. Some states cannot, I guess.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by tyav7: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seun abeg when are you guys going to setup the DISLIKE button na? Some of us need to dey dislike some comments, not just quietly passing them by like this.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by banio: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Govt in power turns opposition. Everytin na propaganda. To pay common salary is now a propaganda
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by speak2me2015: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Am tired of this thing called change. As at today, FG is still hoping to pay my November salary. What type of change is this?
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by OKTolu: 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
E payment is what am waiting for. Gbam
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by xothermik(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by lumeneng22: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
what of pensioners? Oga fog.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by alatbaba1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
I smell lies here. If u love urself n ur families better save u November salary for December. Cos the new administration can lie. I'm nt Fallin for this pOo.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Dplaymaker(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

Me dey wait 4 may own, as dem don pay stream 2 4 Benue double for Nov already,
Am serving in Niger state sha
what batch are u? Am Batch A Abuja
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Okanokan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Office of the Accountant General of the Federation has called for the POSTPONEMENT of CHRISTMAS to January 25th 2016, while NEW YEAR CELEBRATION will now hold on February 27th 2016. Na die we dey for NAIJA.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by seunoni34(m): 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:
Since I am now a federal worker unto nysc am expectant also, I wantu make my christmas hair mbok and buy my christmas clothes and shoe ku bok Abasi grin
No be only you my sister
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by Septre: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls does anyone know if Nigeria Civil Defense has been paid for November? I need somebody who is an insider to pls confirm if they have been paid. One guy who owes me since January said FG has not paid them November.
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
agrovick:

tongue
Did u just say benue's stream 2 has been paid twice during one of the months?

Yes ooo 4 may and Nov stream 2
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by sparkleRed(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dplaymaker:
what batch are u? Am Batch A Abuja

Batch A also and am in Niger smiley
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by buchilino(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=dabigwalls post=41093272]

Are you talking to me? [/quote

MY DEAR DON'T MIND D MONKEY. ALL BODY YET NO BRAINS
Re: FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management by agrovick(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yes ooo 4 may and Nov stream 2
Cooolll, let me start window shopping for cars. Any suggestion? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MBA Salaries In Nigeria? / KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Recruitment Interview: Let's Meet Here / NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.