Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Africans And Superstition - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans And Superstition (7372 Views)

‘clear Myth And Superstition’? / [superstition] The Making Of Smart Morons / Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans And Superstition by Rilwayne001: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
read my reply to dalaman, did I accused him of lying ? Shm

You only asked if he is an hausa man, which to me doesn't have anything to do with his story. However, you still havnt answer my question. Do you believe is story or not? I don't care whether you accuse him of lying or not, my own is, do you believe his story??
Re: Africans And Superstition by malvisguy212: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Do you believe dalaman's version?
and also, are you a new convert to atheism ? Because you seems to be in support of atheism, I was presenting proof to atheists that spiritualism are real.
Re: Africans And Superstition by malvisguy212: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You only asked if he is an hausa man, which to me doesn't have anything to do with his story. However, you still havnt answer my question. Do you believe is story or not? I don't care whether you accuse him of lying or not, my own is, do you believe his story??
do you know the reason I ask him the question ? Don't jump into something you know nothing about.
Re: Africans And Superstition by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
and also, are you a new convert to atheism ?

loool.. You see how foolish you and truthman2012 is? Okay now, because I pointed out your erroneous lies you think I am now an atheist? Is this how you reason?

Because you seems to be in support of atheism
How please?

I was presenting proof to atheists that spiritualism are real.

Your prove is a lie, even your fellow christians will see it's a pure lie. Witches killed almost all your family..WTF!!

Although I believe in the unseen, but clutching and blaming witches and wizard for our woes is quite erroneous, only gullible illiterate like you display such stupidity in the public. Go to school you no go. Write O'level exams you no write and you are here blaming witches for your woes... smh for your miserable life sad

2 Likes

Re: Africans And Superstition by Rilwayne001: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
do you know the reason I ask him the question ? Don't jump into something you know nothing about.

I don't need to know and It's not necessary that I know, unless of course you tell us. My concern is do you believe his story?
Re: Africans And Superstition by mustymatic(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Being an atheist in Nigeria is foolish i swear
Re: Africans And Superstition by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I already answered that question . Here was my response :

KingEbukasBlog:

You dont believe in superstition , gods , mythology , spiritualism because according to you there are no evidences to support them you . So for you to narrate a similar story with characters you see as fictitious means you are lying . If the story were true , you wouldn't be an atheist .

Intelligent rational thinkers indeed

Re: Africans And Superstition by Rilwayne001: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I already answered that question . Here was my response :

You are actually right, but do you believe malvisguy story of witches killing many of his brothers?
Re: Africans And Superstition by malvisguy212: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

loool.. You see how foolish you and truthman2012 is? Okay now, because I pointed out your erroneous lies you think I am now an atheist? Is this how you reason?

How please?

Your prove is a lie, even your fellow christians will see it's a pure lie. Witches killed almost all your family..WTF!!

Although I believe in the unseen, but clutching and blaming witches and wizard for our woes is quite erroneous, only gullible illiterate like you display such stupidity in the public. Go to school you no go. Write O'level exams you no write and you are here blaming witches for your woes... smh for your miserable life sad
do you know me ? Do you know what I've been through All my life ? Well am not forcing you to believe me, one thing I know for sure, I experience all this.
Re: Africans And Superstition by lepasharon(f): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2015
dalaman:

You must be high on cow dung.

Yes.. Harry Potter is from London ooo
Re: Africans And Superstition by analice107: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=lepasharon post=41226405]

don't mind dollardman. He seems to be thinking out of his ass.

Him and his fold keeps talking poo, as if African governments are theocratic.
Re: Africans And Superstition by analice107: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
[quote author=lepasharon post=41226405]
don't mind dollardman. He seems to be thinking out of ass.
Him and his fold keeps talking poo, as if African governments are theocratic.
Re: Africans And Superstition by dalaman: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
lepasharon:

You are a clown. Harry potter is a work of fiction. Do you know what fiction is?
Re: Africans And Superstition by lepasharon(f): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
dalaman:

You are a clown. Harry potter is a work of fiction. Do you know what fiction is?

lool sarcasm fam
Re: Africans And Superstition by davien(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Reminds me of the time my mother claimed she was getting attacked by bright glowing witches,I noted her symptoms and found out she just had ocular migraines, medication and diet fixed it...

Ignorance fueled by superstition is what drives these claims, we often seek less complicated explanations to things... witches and wizards served as an initial basis to give life to inanimate ailments and afflictions..
Re: Africans And Superstition by Oselumhe: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
joh nydon22:
No sir i don't
But you believe in traditional things and you don't believe in a dirty I don't understand your own oo.... lipsrsealed undecided....but the tradition deity forms the tradition belief you believe in
Re: Africans And Superstition by johnydon22(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Oselumhe:

But you believe in traditional things and you don't believe in a dirty I don't understand your own oo.... lipsrsealed undecided....but the tradition deity forms the tradition belief you believe in
You got it all mixed up.. I don't believe in traditional beliefs either...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Didnt God Just Forgive Mankind Instead Of Killing His Son??? / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others / Breaking News...islam Again In The Heart Of France.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.