Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) (2415 Views)

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / See 4 Freaking Hot Nollywood Actresses That Went Nude On Camera NO 4 Wil Shock U / If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 11:46am On Dec 17, 2015
My own brother had a girlfriend a serious relationship. Something happend, she called my bro one day nd said she is pregnant, that she wants to abort. my bro didnt believe at 1st, but it became so serious that she involved her sister. we taught two were working 2gether to collect cash.so i advise my bro to personally take her to clinic 4 test but she blunty refused and told my bro that he had already done that herself, then she brought a result that looked faked. we still did not take it serious until she involve her own mother. Her mother came and threaten my brother that he will do juju 4 him if he does not bring the cash 4 the abortion. now i have taken it serious but my question is why wount she follow my bro to clinic 4 test but if she is not serious what kind of mother would get involve in such a dirty business?
pls i need advise real fast to act.
cc:lalasticlala ur antention is needed.
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Monalisa185(f): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2015
no punctuation marks, nothing nothing... how person wan take read this one now?
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by lexaydfg(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
now let me ask you... can you drive a car from west to east without maneuvering the staring nor applying break? how dare you put a write up here without a single punctuation? Which institution did you graduate from?

1 Like

Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Sirtesla(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
To those who commented about puntuation mark, thumbs up! wink
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

duely noted and corrected
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
noblemails:
now let me ask you... can you drive a car from west to east without maneuvering the staring nor applying break? how dare you put a write up here without a single punctuation? Which institution did you graduate from?

sorry i was just fast that i 4got to cross check but it have be corrected

1 Like

Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

Thanks sis mistake has just been corrected
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Monalisa185(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
swemzkid:

Thanks sis mistake has just been corrected
you welcome kiddo cheesy
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by virud: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tell them that you will marry her...
I no say na ur problem... be responsible..
If them refuse..and threaten to deal with you..
contact me... I go give otumokpor to help silence them patapata...
Quote me and loose your internet connection..
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Tinynita(f): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
abortion is illegal in Nigeria.... if anything should happen to that gal in d process of abortion(I.e if truly she is pregnant oh).... then d gal's mum would turn around Nd deny ur brother Nd involve d police....since they r threatening, ur bro should report d case to d police
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by jamalchance(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

teacher .... Just read am e go make sense as a go
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by francisbarrack(m): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Monalisa185:

maa wooo enu eee... Awi iru ounso igba.
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Adasun(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op is dat strange to youi
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by swemzkid(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Adasun:
Op is dat strange to youi
yeah thats unusual act coming 4rm a mother
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Monalisa185(f): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
francisbarrack:

maa wooo enu eee... Awi iru ounso igba.
in English?
Re: Strange Things That Happens Please Come And See 4 Ur Self (what A World) by Monalisa185(f): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
jamalchance:

teacher .... Just read am e go make sense as a go
student, it has been FIXED...

(1) (Reply)

How Most Guys Now Deceive Girls / How Does Sex Feel When You Have It Wiyh A Condom / 5 Tips On How To get A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.