Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Heart Is Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken (598 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / My Heart Is Broken At A Moment, What Does She Mean By This Excuse?? / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken by Marvelency(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
How do ya get back up, when your heart gets beaten up by someone you think will never do that.. ??! .Some people easily trust others and so carelessly they hand over their only sheep to a wolf to cater for and you know what wolves do.. .

As sweet as love can taste it also have its time of disappointment,,,,and some times the guys do the dumping other times the ladies just go ahead and shatter hearts without given it a second thought as to how hurtful it can be,,,,But surely it happens.. . And we have to get over it.. .

Heart breaks at times are what we can call necessary evil,,,it doesn't always necessary mean you were less careful at times or you didn't give it ya all.. . It happens coz you guys aren't compactable and twas time to go separate ways.. . The way you saw the future wasn't how it was in their eyes .. . The way you wanted to handle the relationship was directly opposite of what he wanted.. .

No point staying in a relationship where its like you are engaged but feeling single .. .

No point crying over those that left.. .

Our hearts get broken because we expected too much from people and that's why it cuts between the bone barrow when it does happen.. .

Heart breaks shouldn't lead to heart attacks it should lead to reformation .. .

You'll be single again no doubt but this time with experience and when next you go into any other relationship, you'll be smarter & better.. .!
Re: My Heart Is Broken by iceberylin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dude already advised himself grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Marvelency(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
iceberylin:
Dude already advised himself grin

Dude.. . The topic was just to catch ya attention, just a figure of speech, my heart isn't broken or in need of fixing! Oshea tongue
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tot ur heart waz broken.... Endtime post
Re: My Heart Is Broken by Marvelency(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
jeloser:
Tot ur heart waz broken.... Endtime post

End time commentor.. . tongue

(1) (Reply)

#messagetotheladies / Man With Bionic Penis Set To Lose His Virginity At 43 To Sex Worker Free / This Got Me Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.