Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics (1768 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Deji Adeyanju, Charly Boy And Others Protest Against PMB (PICS / Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by chimere66: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
This came just came in so I thought I should let you guys read it.As narrated by below by a Trezzy Blog reader Bolanle Niyi.....

Dear Trezzy Blog readers, My name is Bolanle Niyi.​​​​​​​​​​ I have attended the Holy Ghost Congress with Daddy G.O. of RCCG, Pastor Adeboye for several years now and would say that I have always left uplifted and encouraged in my faith in God and country. It was a great shock, therefore, when I read the newspapers sold exclusively during this year’s congress titled, FLOODGATES OF HEAVEN which included blatant lies about another man I also love and respect, Prophet T.B. Joshua. 

There were different evangelical items being sold in the camp like stickers, wristbands, handkerchiefs, anointing oil, Daddy GO’s pictures, books and audio tapes to name a few. I bought a Christian newspaper titled “THE SHEPHERD” Vol 12 No 13 from an accredited vendor in the Redeemed camp, which had a headline story: PRAY FOR BUHARI NOT TO DIE IN POWER – T.B. JOSHUA WARNS. The article claims T.B. Joshua prophesied the death of Buhari in office, stating that he was not Nigeria’s messiah. The article added that T.B. Joshua predicted that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would take over and later be assassinated by an ex-military Head of State.

Another article in the paper stated that Prophet T.B. Joshua recently held a crusade in Kaduna and addressed journalists at the airport concerning what God showed him about President Buhari. To make matters worse, another publication I had bought, titled “CHURCHMIND”, had an equally falsified story, titled “TB JOSHUA WARNS BUHARI – HANDLE BIAFRA ISSUES WITH CAUTION”. It claimed that the Prophet pleaded with Buhari to personally intervene in the Biafra issue.These papers were sold inside the camp where government officials were present, such as Vice President Osinbajo,  Lagos State Governor Ambode and Ondo State Governor Mimiko. For those who don't believe me, I took pictures of the publications and have attached them.

I am SHOCKED that Redeemed Christian Church Of God could be used to sell such lies. As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, I know for a fact that T.B. Joshua NEVER said such. I mean, he has not been seen in his own church since before his crusade in Mexico in May and has not been seen in public since his visit to the President of Tanzania in October of this year. He certainly has not held any crusade in Kaduna or any other state in Nigeria for that matter and has never spoken publicly about Biafra. I know that all prophecies given by Prophet T.B. Joshua are shown on Emmanuel TV.

Since I left the congress, I have been asking myself what could possibly be the motive for writing, publishing and releasing such fabrications? Out of concern, I checked the major newspaper stands in Lagos and could not find these newspapers anywhere else.  I went to Ojuelegba, Oshodi and Ikeja – nothing. Does this mean they were prepared solely for the Congress?  I can only conclude that they willingly did this to try to stir up a crisis between TBJ and Buhari.

For how long will Nigerian pastors endorse division and spread falsehoods about fellow ministers of God? What kind of religion is this? Jesus is the Truth and commands us to speak truth to our neighbours. I am highly disappointed that such a respectable figure in Nigerian Christian society, Daddy G.O. can lower his standards to such a degree to allow this.  Imagine what an impact we would have on the kingdom of darkness if we were one and dropped all of this jealousy, envy and resentment. Unfortunately, the Congress has left me more confused than before I attended.

Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
So, what now?
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
Unfortunately Daddy G.O is not involved in the selling of materials of any kind. I can solely guarantee that.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by obailala(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Do you think those tabloids sold at the gate ate regulated by RCCG?

Do you really think the RCCG has any links with the publishers and distributors of those tabloids?

The congress is a gathering of millions of people from far and wide and it only makes sense that every hustler would congregate where there is a crowd to sell his/her wares. It's just business, nothing personal, and no links exist.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Hefemale: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bolanle Niyi, you are the dumbest person on earth for believing Pastors wrote that about T B Joshua.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by contactlenz: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Was the newspaper published by the RCCG?

Were you compelled to buy the Publication? Then why drag
the church into this mess.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by MrKong: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Serious!
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Daddy GO’s pictures for sale??

Too bad.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Tallesty1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hefemale:
Bolanle Niyi, you are the dumbest person on earth for believing Pastors wrote that about T B Joshua.
She bought it from an accredited dealer.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by contactlenz: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Was the newspaper published by the RCCG?

Were you compelled to buy the Publication? Then why drag the church into this mess.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Hefemale: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
She bought it from an accredited dealer.
And you believe it, every tom diick and harry hustle in the redemption camp. They need a catchy headline to sell off their papers so they might have come up with this.
I have bought some of this fake papers too, it goes for a hundred naira.
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by emmafriday002: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
this is bad what is bad is bad as long as it is been sold in the camp that means the owner of the camp has to know about it why are they not selling it at oshodi market or every order place why at the camp?
Re: Weird Newspapers Sold In RCCG,Accuses TB Joshua Of Fake Prophesies Abt PMB(Pics by Danzakidakura(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
they can only try but will never bring TB Joshua down. we are expecting him for crossover night. I know its his prayer and other true men of God that is turning the weapons of our enemies against them . God bless TB Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Be World’s 3rd Most Populous By 2050 / Ogun State At 40, "This Governor, OGD, Touched Our Lives" / Most Cubans Originated From Yorubaland – Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.