Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) (2848 Views)

Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by kihemeje96(f): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
A Brazilian jiu jitsu teacher Daryell Dickson Meneses was recently jailed after he turned himself in to authorities on some absolutely terrifying self-confessed crimes including beating, raping and proceeding to murder his baby stepson. But to repay this disgusting man for his terrible act, other prisoners decided to get some “prison justice,” proceeding to rape the man so many times, he needed stitches and could barely walk!
Daryell was raped by about 20 prisoners. He had injuries all over his body, the most serious ones in the anal region. He was taken to the hospital where he had some stitches. Dissatisfied, and still furious about the crimes committed by the teacher, the prisoners tore apart the stitches that he received and raped him again. The blood stains on the rear of the shorts of the young man are proof of how much he suffered.”

http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/12/child-rapist-in-horrible-condition.html

Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by jane0000(f): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by 42n8dzydoo(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Wtf?
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by Waspy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maybe our thieving politicians should be detained over there

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by emamos: 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Speechless
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by SurefireAsoOke: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hhmmmmm

For AsoOke, Check my signature
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by iceberryose(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
I've always loved karma.

You get served what you deserved, theres no menu

1 Like

Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by Drniyi4u(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by Dinirojones(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Those 20 prisoners are the real MVP grin....they should rape every single hole in is body.....

mayb dat wat our politicians really need...
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by drkay(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
What a horrible payback. Disgusting
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by tafabaloo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
Kkkkkkk
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by VocalWalls: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by dacovajnr: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
I think rapists all over the world should be detain in this particular cell for them to feel the pains and anguished their victims goes through
Re: Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) by andyanders: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is good for rapists like him.That should be done here in Nigeria but let dogs be used to rape rapists in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Pregnant Woman To Be Executed For Burning Photo Of Islamic Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.