Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS (2847 Views)

He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS / Nigerian Man Denies Membership Of Vikings In Malaysia During Interrogation / Naval Officer Molested By Angry Crowd After Slapping Apprentice In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Eiye vs Vikings cult war follow this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7047134/3-fresh-dead-bodies-eiye

Regarding this cult war Eiye vs Vikings in Delta

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
They have already used machete to open his legs. Still they will not let him be

2 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by TarOrfeeek: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2022
angry

There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is death.

May his soul RIP.

4 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2022
No wonder sad

I live in Germany and there are several of them here in Europe.

I share an apartment with one from Italy, one day i went to his room and he was shirtless D and I saw the mark on the side of his stomach.

I said to him.....bro i know what this mark represent

And he said to me his running for his life cheesy.

We smoke weed together and he would tell me everything involved in been a cultist sad

He has to take the risk of going through Libia dessert and makes his way down to Europe successfully.

In Italy, the cultist war occur sometimes and once arrested, it can cause deported back to Africa according to himtongue

Germany is the only safest place to run to and you don't need to fear anybody.

Nigerians in Germany the population is on the high side.

There's a street when you enter, you would think that you are in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plenty Nigerians everywhere in Germany grin

Beginning from the people of south east and south west.

Northerners are also here but not too much population of them.

1 Like

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Did he die

Pls don't warn them to run

It might mean u are aiding and abetting them

4 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Makaveli217 Vickyvice

1 Like

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

very good. I hope they dismembered him totally. For those of us asking them to resolve their differences, as long as they are alive, innocents will not have rest, hence they have to leave this world. You can't eat your cake and have it. Never

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Chiraq77(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2022
I hope it's not because he's wearing blue that they are now butchering him

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Kajaard: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Why will my Sunday be ruined? Nonsense. I am happy to see the gory pictures of these useless cultists that die like church rats. They should continue killing themselves. Bunch of low lifers angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Strong man don chop machete, while weak man dey house dey chop food undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by constance500: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
No wonder sad

I live in Germany and there are several of them here in Europe.

I share an apartment with one from Italy, one day i went to his room and he was shirtless D and I saw the mark on the side of his stomach.

I said to him.....bro i know what this mark represent

And he said to me his running for his life cheesy.

We smoke weed together and he would tell me everything involved in been a cultist sad

He has to take the risk of going through Libia dessert and makes his way down to Europe successfully.

In Italy, the cultist war occur sometimes and once arrested, it can cause deported back to Africa according to himtongue

Germany is the only safest place to run to and you don't need to fear anybody.

Nigerians in Germany the population is on the high side.

There's a street when you enter, you would think that you are in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Plenty Nigerians everywhere in Germany grin

Beginning from the people of south east and south west.

Northerners are also here but not too much population of them.

You live in Germany on every thread..

2 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2022
constance500:

You live in Germany on every thread..
I has to.

Incase you want to Japa, i can help you smiley.

Africa is a good place but not a good place to live angry sad

When you enter Europe, you will understand grin kiss wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
God have mercy... Leave Game dem no go listen...
What are assembles ressembles.... If u are befriending a cultist. Stop now..

Let me continue with my blunt

2 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by kingthreat(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
My Sunday was not ruined

2 Likes

Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by sonofspada(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
OP abeg send me this video
Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by nosleep: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2022
He hasn't seen anything I believe they will kill him. Do not pity any cultist when you seen there dead bodies... They are wicked and heartless they should cut his head and play it as football...una never see anything grin grin
Re: If You Click Here Your Sunday Will Be Ruined Eiye Vs Vikings In Delta - PHOTOS by Wickedsoul: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
nosleep:
He hasn't seen anything I believe they will kill him. Do not pity any cultist when you seen there dead bodies... They are wicked and heartless they should cut his head and play it as football...una never see anything grin grin

Guy you be savage oo grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It / Pregnant Woman To Be Executed For Burning Photo Of Islamic Supreme Leader / Another Nigerian Man Caught In Thailand For Drug Traffficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.