Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It (2847 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / 14 Boys Raped By Fake Pastor In DR Congo - Hospital / 2 Boys Caught With 10 Female Undies In Delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by FullBlastLight: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didn't Do Anything About It-Victim Of Abuse.

A young lady named Babara Kim, a 20 years old victim of rape, carries a three months old Pregnancy. Her village in Guma local government area of Benue state, was sacked by suspected terrorists last year.

Babara, who lives with her grandmother at an internally displaced persons Camp (IDP), revealed that when she returned to the farm in March this year to harvest Cassava, she was raped by two boys.

She noted that she didn't report the matter to anyone because she didn't know who to report to.

Babara revealed that she returned to the farm because there was nothing for them to eat. She also noted that she didn't take any treatment because she wasn't aware of what to do.

Babara's story happens to be among the numerous accounts of rape in Benue state, who have been chased out of their villages and are now left to fend for Theirselves and their families at an internally displaced persons Camp.

The victims while have been chased out of their ancestral homes and now lives in government designated camps, on their attempt to return to the farm are often targets of sexual abuse.

We hope that the government would really look into the sexual harassment of women in IDP camps.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/society/amp/9e9020550b556d68755bcf85af79545d

1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omenka can never near this thread..

TueH.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by zeuss: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
heart wrenching.....so sad
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by Thomthom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Which government is the reporter calling unto.. is it the one that could not provide food for the people in Idps
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by Entprys(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Incest is when a fulani fvlks his benue sister. But, King's goat ate king's yam
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
People loose their homes to intoxicated aboki headslammers,una still dey rape them join.them take destruction swear for headslammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by juman(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
We dont need muslim as president.
We need a christian person as president.
So many bad thing need to be corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by tnerro1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sai baba
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by anonymuz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Omenka can never near this thread..

TueH.
ogun go kill all apc supporters...all both here and physical.
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by oz4real83(m): 3:05am On Jun 27, 2022
The level of evil the fulani terrorists have committed against Nigerians and this country, even the devil will be amazed shocked shocked embarassed
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by Masterclass32: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2022
APC government, the worst ever in Nigeria's history.
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by Asianjollof007: 7:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Buhari don finish this country, IDPs everywhere.
Re: 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It by ajekpaks(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Imagine what some people are going through...

If God sees everything, then he must be a pervert watching them rape this woman and doing nothing about it...

(1) (Reply)

Child Rapist Raped By 20 Inmates, Stitched By Medics And Raped By 20 Again(pics) / Woman Caught On The Roof After Witchcraft Failed Her; Changed From Bird (video) / Please i need help, Precious John Bella Scammed Me Of My N120k (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.