Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some (712 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / The Day U Love Most In Your Secondary School. Comments Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by kingcypress: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Presently I don't have an idea that can make people comment. But I just need people's comment to make my day... Don't just open and close this thread like that, pls drop a comment no mater how stupid it is.
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by iceberylin(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gfjvdbbjhfrffvjjufrrhhjurff

Read what the op wrote b4 you Ban me.. angry
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Deckynyansha(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
who cares?
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by obiorathesubtle: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
K
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Twaci(f): 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment
comment

Are those enough? cheesy
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by CaroLyner(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
READ THIS OUT LOUD
This is This cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is second cat
NOW READ THE THIRD WORD IN ALL THE SENTENCES.

1 Like

Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lol.
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Op i don comment, oya where the orijin
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
lol, how can comments, make your day?
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Maxi112: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
attention seeker.... oya comot body for high tension b4 E go shock u....
shay I hv made ya day?
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
BEHOLD THE COMMENT

BLABLABLABLA
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by old5kard(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hahhahhahhahahaha comment of d year.. Baby u rooockkky
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by Adasun(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
CaroLyner:
READ THIS OUT LOUD
This is This cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is second cat
NOW READ THE THIRD WORD IN ALL THE SENTENCES.
wao u did dat urself?okay let me help the op,u ar indirectly saying "this is how to keep an idiot busy for forty seconds
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by CaroLyner(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Adasun:
wao u did dat urself?okay let me help the op,u ar indirectly saying "this is how to keep an idiot busy for forty seconds
lol right wink
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by taymeesan(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
U need comments urgently?...how many plots of land do u intend to buy with it??. Hian!!...orishirishi lipsrsealed
Re: Urgently In Need Of COMMENTS.... Pls Help Me With Some by kingcypress: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thank you all, you really made my day

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day...what Kind Of Love Play Is Going On Here? (see Photo) › / Guys How Would You React To A Lady Who Says She Can't Call A Man? / Guy Gets Epic Response From Girl Over Valentine Outing[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.