Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jesus Is Coming Soon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Soon (2282 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Jesus Is Coming Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Coming Soon by prechy: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2009
In 2008,a girl was born with her hands closed like someone who is praying.the doctors forced her hands open and to their greatest surprise they saw an inscription ''JESUS IS COMING SOON''
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by pilgrim1(f): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
Well, we don't know if that has been confirmed. Yes, as Christians we have the persuasion that Jesus is coming soon; however, the baby born with her hands closed is yet an unconfirmed story that has been posted too many times on the net. It would be great if one could find some source that actually confirms it.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2009
prechy:

In 2008,a girl was born with her hands closed like someone who is praying.the doctors forced her hands open and to their greatest surprise they saw an inscription ''JESUS IS COMING SOON''
Where is the picture of her hand?. You expect us to swallow your lies?
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by bawomolo(m): 4:12am On Jun 07, 2009
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by tpiah: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2009
the level of wickedness is getting so great these days i wont be surprised if the world eventually gets nuked after all.

People are becoming more evil, for real.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by jagunlabi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

the level of wickedness is getting so great these days i wont be surprised if the world eventually gets nuked after all.
People are becoming more evil, for real.
Do you wish for that to happen?
The level of wickedness on earth has always been great.See your OT bible tales for real acts of wickedness.I doubt if modern humans can top those.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Nikky23: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
jagunlabi:

Do you wish for that to happen?
The level of wickedness on earth has always been great.See your OT bible tales for real acts of wickedness.I doubt if modern humans can top those.

he wickedness is increasing daily.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
[b]F[/b]uck Jesus Christ Satan Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by kshow1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2009
prechy:

where did you hear these ?
any fact to these ?
was there no camera in the hospital to take the pic ?

please give us anwser for i know HE is coming soon but my question is WHEN.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by banom(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
prechy:

Story Story . , , , , . , . Storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
Jesus Christ my asshole angry angry angry
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:48am On Jul 13, 2009
angry angry angry Let him come back,i'w be the one to kill him the Second time!,i love killing a twisted fool.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by platinumnk(f): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

angry angry angry Let him come back,i'w be the one to kill him the Second time!,i love killing a twisted fool.

u would be the fool angry
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:16am On Jul 13, 2009
Insult your head, until i'w show you the FOOL.,or you mean you didn't realise the topic?.

platinumnk:

u would be the fool angry
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by SeanT21(f): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

How dare U ogaga embarassed

May God save your soul!!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 13, 2009
SeanT21:

May God save your soul!!

why bother? Thank God for grace.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:52am On Jul 13, 2009
Whats wrong for me been the one to kill"Jesus" if he rises from the grave?,Sean i cant get your points at all.,and sincerely speaking the God must be crazy!, and a great disgrace to human race .,You're talking now of saving?.Dont worry , SATAN IS IN CONTROL angry .

SeanT21:

May God save your soul!!
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by yommyuk: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2009
@ogaga

A dog that is going to get lost will not hear the whistle of it's owner. In your case your owner has lost the whistle undecided

what a shame. #

However it is never too late. St paul did worse and he was saved. Jesus still loves u anyway smiley
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by donnie(m): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hi Ogaga,

Pls dont let the fact that you have been abused in the past by someone you knew to be a christian trouble you. God is love and He has already sent his son to this world to die for your sins and your pain, he is calling you now by my voice. Forget about the pains of the past, listen to him and recieve life through His Name. Dont delay. I love you.
Re: Jesus Is Coming Soon by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2009
Well, at first you spoke in parable, but nice even though the Dog happen's to hear the sound of the Whistle,knowing and seeing how his owner has been disaproving to be his owner,careless ?.
Yommyuk dear ,If someone were to come to you today and say, "I am God!", what would you do? Yes, you would immediately ask for proof. Of course you would. And you would not want goofy proof.You would want real, solid, tangible proof.

No normal person, and I mean no one, would accept anything less than rock solid proof from a person who claims to be God. Why should it be any different with Jesus? embarassed Jesus was a man who claims to be God. If he is God, then he ought to be able to prove it in a real, inimitable way. If he cannot prove it then, quite clearly, he is not God.

yommyuk:

@ogaga

A dog that is going to get lost will not hear the whistle of it's owner. In your case your owner has lost the whistle undecided

what a shame. #

However it is never too late. St paul did worse and he was saved. Jesus still loves u anyway smiley

donnie:

Hi Ogaga,

Pls dont let the fact that you have been abused in the past by someone you knew to be a christian trouble you. God is love and He has already sent his son to this world to die for your sins and your pain, he is calling you now by my voice. Forget about the pains of the past, listen to him and recieve life through His Name. Dont delay. I love you.

Im not sharing out of experience but from my own brain,i read the christian"Bible"-from genesis to revalation,i have studied it and find out the truth with my knowledge., i knew no christian have ever abused me in the past my dear,Who is that careless God causing great trouble and confussion in "Human race"? if not the term"GOD" was inverted by white men,please stop the whole madness of Jesus christ Same(Death one),Jesus christ Double "i.e Jesus also a GOD)., but death and gone forever? and lastly Jesus christ Tripple(Jesus+ God + some described "HolySpirit"wink.=1 same person.Just imagine the trash,and this is the main reason the christians will ever find it difficult to understand numerous verses,Chapters from the bible bacause it was first grade Twisted written book that ever exsist., Remember you have a brain to think and reason.,dont be deceive!.
I have always known how a Christian would say, "But Jesus HAS proven it! Just look at all of the miracles he did in the Bible! He healed the sick! He changed water into wine! That PROVES that Jesus is the Lord!" Does that make sense to you? Imagine that someone, today, were to come up to you and say, "I am God, and I will prove that I am God by healing the sick and turning water into wine!" What would you say? Be honest. You would not believe this person because:

1. Everyone has seen all sorts of "faith healers" who can "heal" the sick. And we all know that this sort of "healing" is quackery. If it were true, then we would not need doctors, hospitals or prescription medicines.

2. Turning water into wine, Doesn't that sound like something that a B-grade Ogaga-Onowighose-wanna be magician would do in a nightclub act? There are a dozen ways that you could stage things to make it look like water is turning into wine. There is no reason why a normal person would accept a magic trick as proof that someone is God.

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Killed Jesus? / Traditional Religions Are Superior To Christianity / End Time: Half Naked Gospel singer Performs at Church –[PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.