Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Topic - What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic - What Would You Do? (504 Views)

Deleted Topic! / I Dont Have The Perfect Title For This Topic But Read,laugh,think And Share / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic - What Would You Do? by BollingtonBabe(f): 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Somebody needs your advice, there is a woman who loves her husband very much. This woman is a business woman and her husband is a Civil servant. The woman told her husband they shouldn't renew their house rent, that she has built a house for them to move in with the kids. If you were the husband, would you follow her to the new house?
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
haba, lucky for him na
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yes I will happily

Pride and ego won't put a roof over my head.
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
hian, nekwanu jonbull. why won't he park in with his wife, less expenses. kedu ife ina-akodi ?

1 Like

Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by cyprus000: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=13pt]
No, ego and insecurity apart.
[/size]
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by obiorathesubtle: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided aaaaahh!

Na question be that? I follow her enter the house na.. Providedd she's ready to change the name on the documents to our child's name.

1 Like

Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided women won't think dat...if you hv a fight she might send you parking... Better you change the documents name to childs own
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Ab025(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nope....I dnt think i would be happy if my wife would go that extent without at least letting me know.

It's not pride, it's just not normal.
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by cruzita(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
what's wrong with DAT?the woman is his helper and mate.so she is doing both of dem some good and saving cash
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
I dont see anything wrong oo
Re: Topic - What Would You Do? by tuns2s: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
One - It is an African mentally which is more like a culture here in Africa. No African Man would love to stay under roof of any woman except if the circumstance around him, has turned him helpless...

Two - I guess, she bought the plot of land without the man's knowledge and she didn't inform him while the building's construction was going on... Thinking, this will serve as a surprise to the man - No, it won't...

It will be unacceptable to a loving, trustworthy and hardworking man. #DontPlayOutOfTheTrustGame

(1) (Reply)

North Koreas Most Famous Girl Band Sw / Paris Hilton Shows Off Her Enviable Body In Sexy Bikinis / No NAIJA Girl Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.