Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby (4314 Views)

"I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Hanendez(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
It was on my wedding day,the happiest day of my life (at least for now) and my husband to be, came with a shocker,"Baby, if you truly love me, I would like for you to wear your hair naturally." I demanded for an explanation,but none was forthcoming.I was downcast and saddened by this demand.Its mainly because my natural hair is so wiry and kinky and to cap it all up,its short.But something in my guts told me "It's just a litmus test of your love." I obliged my man's request or should I say,demand.It was embarrassing and mortifying at first but my inner resource faculty told me to be strong and in the middle of it all,I had a reason to smile as you can see in the photo.On our first night together, just as my man was undoing my dress for a passionate love making session which we have mutually denied our carnal desires until now,I summoned the courage to ask him for the last time,"Baby, why did you put me through this?" He fixed a disarming gaze at me for 5 seconds in a moment of deafening silence and muttered,"My love, I only wanted to push you far beyond the bounds of commonsense,in making a demand that seems outrageous and ridiculous, just to see how deep your love for me is." At first,I was disconcerted and suffered a moment of spatial disorientation.But soon recovered from it to the most emotional moment of my life.And looking intently into his eyes,I told him,"Baby,how could you still harbour any shade of distrust or misgiving with regard to my loyalty and love for you?" He tried his utmost to explain but none of his excuses held water.I just felt a surge of emotional disconnection and unattachment from him.How can I marry a man who can not be man enough to invest his trust in me? I rose from the bed ran into the bathroom with him on my trail.I shut the door and I screamed at him to let me be.Just then,the words came out of my lips,"Mike,I can't continue with this union.I want a divorce." Neither of us could believe it.I just picked up my phone to search for answers to my dilemma and found myself here.Guys should I press on with the divorce or should I forgive him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by vizkiz: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't understand. So what do you want us to do now? Ok divorce him don't forgive him. In fact poison him let him die. Mtchewww..... Mumu undecided

Who was the fool who did that junk with your hair? And why are you ladies always scared to look natural? We guys are always natural grin

18 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by chiMoni37(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hanendez:
It was on my wedding day,the happiest day of my life (at least for now) and my husband to be, came with a shocker,"Baby, if you truly love me, I would like for you to wear your hair naturally." I demanded for an explanation,but none was forthcoming.I was downcast and saddened by this demand.Its mainly because my natural hair is so wiry and kinky and to cap it all up,its short.But something in my guts told me "It's just a litmus test of your love." I obliged my man's request or should I say,demand.It was embarrassing and mortifying at first but my inner resource faculty told me to be strong and in the middle of it all,I had a reason to smile as you can see in the photo.On our first night together, just as my man was undoing my dress for a passionate love making session which we have mutually denied our carnal desires until now,I summoned the courage to ask him for the last time,"Baby, why did you put me through this?" He fixed a disarming gaze at me for 5 seconds in a moment of deafening silence and muttered,"My love, I only wanted to push you far beyond the bounds of commonsense,in making a demand that seems outrageous and ridiculous, just to see how deep your love for me is." At first,I was disconcerted and suffered a moment of spatial disorientation.But soon recovered from it to the most emotional moment of my life.And looking intently into his eyes,I told him,"Baby,how could you still harbour any shade of distrust or misgiving with regard to my loyalty and love for you?" He tried his utmost to explain but none of his excuses held water.I just felt a surge of emotional disconnection and unattachment from him.How can I marry a man who can not be man enough to invest his trust in me? I rose from the bed ran into the bathroom with him on my trail.I shut the door and I screamed at him to let me be.Just then,the words came out of my lips,"Mike,I can't continue with this union.I want a divorce." Neither of us could believe it.I just picked up my phone to search for answers to my dilemma and found myself here.Guys should I press on with the divorce or should I forgive him?
. .... Forgive him....but if he continues den he doesn't trust u..dats wen u can press on with divorce...
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Adasun(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Forgive him na
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by iceberylin(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
You found an intelligent man and you don't know angry

People be wondering why good Doesn't come their way not knowing they aren't Deserving. ...

3 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by 20bc(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
Are you still high on your cheap alcohol you bought for your weddin, my friend you and your husband are very mumuish.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
This is from which film abeg?

3 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by obiorathesubtle: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
K
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by OCTAVO: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's Ok.
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
What a nice super story. When is it coming out undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Bt is this op male or female?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by ATMC(f): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beautiful, let go.

Meanwhile, do him back if that will make you have peace. Get even.
But you fine even in the natural hair.
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by lurlah2014(f): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
All men are like that, they like to test our. Patience and trust.

Forgive and forget #not forget him ooo# you are in already, he remain your husband for life excecpt if u want nairaland GUYS to help u count how many husband you have
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Laveda(f): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:
I don't understand. So what do you want us to do now? Ok divorce him don't forgive him. In fact poison him let him die. Mtchewww..... Mumu undecided

Who was the [b]fool
who did that junk with your hair? And why are you ladies always scared to look natural? We guys are always natural grin
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by vizkiz: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin grin

serious now. We guys are always natural and y'all keep looking for us and praying to God to get hooked with us tongue
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Laveda(f): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:

serious now. We guys are always natural and y'all keep looking for us and praying to God to get hooked with us tongue
Nah not me...I always get what I want grin grin I don't go praying all night cause I want a man....staying single isnt that bad nau undecided grin
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by vizkiz: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
Nah not me...I always get what I want grin grin I don't go praying all night cause I want a man....staying single isnt that bad nau undecided grin

why do you wanna go and pray all night when you have me already? Baby are you thinking about cheating on me? undecided
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
Inconclusive op
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by jmoore(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nigga, you gay?
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Mjshexy(f): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
I beg you to please divorce him, please & please do. Nonsense! I don't think u knw what the meaning of marriage is, just a little test & you are crying for divorce. Let me tell u girl many more tests will be coming in marriage if u don't know or you think marriage is a child's play, please grow up...

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Deckynyansha(f): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
haba...forgive him abeg...
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
My Oh My! You're Beautiful!!!!
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by tpiar: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by tpiar: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
please do not bring you and your hubby's personal business to nairaland!
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by freakthingz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
See as i dey eye o.p in chinese angry

Why you dey trip them born you with peruvian hair.........
Just free the man and try to overcome your inferiority complex embarassed embarassed

Do you have flat shest, did you save virginity for wedding night .....if yes he's jus makin sho you aint transgender kiss

no vex
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by achinaboy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
lupita nyongo, one of the African best actress,is doing her thing with natural hair, onyeka onwenu did her thing, Chidimma , is doing her thing with flavour,so tell me, don't divorce the man, just kill him, then we will support you

1 Like

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by ojun50(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Don't forgive him jst go back to yr parent house remain single till u see a trusted man and make sure u divorce him

1 Like

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Laveda(f): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:

why do you wanna go and pray all night when you have me already? Baby are you thinking about cheating on me? undecided
Oh my billion dollar boo...is this you? embarassed embarassed
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by vizkiz: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
Oh my billion dollar boo...is this you? embarassed embarassed

billion dollar niki? Egbami inside this Christmas period? shocked

You called me "billion dollar boo" in small letters. It is over grin

1 Like

Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by Laveda(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
vizkiz:

billion dollar niki? Egbami inside this Christmas period? shocked

You called me "billion dollar boo" in small letters. It is over grin

BILLION DOLLAR BOO

I'm sorry nau cry cry cry cry
Re: I Did My Wedding In My Natural Hair because Of My Hubby by vizkiz: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laveda:
BILLION DOLLAR BOO

I'm sorry nau cry cry cry cry

lol, only if you will accept to be like op on our wedding day tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex With Married Women / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / Man Arrested For Sucking Teenage Girls’ Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.