Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man (2241 Views)

I Feel Irritated When My Wife Try Having A Conversation / Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Every Rich Man Is Handsome (2) (3) (4)

My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
why

doesnt she want me to marry a rich man
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
I dunno ooo undecided

Have you tried telling her you want to marry a poor man?? undecided

Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by adonbilivit: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
she doesn't like the fact that her daughter is a gold digger

Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Onila you are a genius, and I mean it.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by osaslord500(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Maybe ur dad wasn't rich when she married him, she wants the best for you and trust me love comes before money
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by tpiar: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Decker:

probably working for a sockologist.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Deckynyansha(f): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
she doesn't like the fact that her daughter is a gold digger
I disagree with u, the young lady is just saying what she want...I don't see anything with it ok?
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Decker:

Didn't say anything because I just want to be sure you're using either sarcasm or Irony.

Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by geez18(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
wise woman,this you mom! you mom knows nothing good comes easy in life.she knows this mindset of yours is what leads young women into prostitution and wayward lifestyles and such does'nt want that for you.my advice to you:heed her advice.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
I dunno ooo undecided

Have you tried telling her you want to marry a poor man?? undecided
there is power in the tongue

what if I say it and it comes true. tufia!

rather keep saying I wanna marry a rich man

more positive
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Go and ask her y, then i will advice u
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Didn't say anything because I just want to be sure you're using either sarcasm or Irony.

No, I not being sarcastic, I am dead serious. Onila is incredibly clever. I have my reasons for making such assertion.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
osaslord500:
Maybe ur dad wasn't rich when she married him, she wants the best for you and trust me love comes before money
he wasnt rich. .true

but he was from a rich home
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Haryanfe7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
She wan make u suffer ni.......go marry a poor man
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
geez18:
wise woman,this you mom! you mom knows nothing good comes easy in life.she knows this mindset of yours is what leads young women into prostitution and wayward lifestyles and such does'nt want that for you.my advice to you:heed her advice.
naa, she knows I am an ambitious lady
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
more positive
so it's just the money that matters?
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
so it's just the money that matters?
yea and him being handsome
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
Decker:

No, I not being sarcastic, I am dead serious. Onila is incredibly clever. I have my reasons for making such assertion.
How?

And this better be good!

Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by adonbilivit: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Deckynyansha:
I disagree with u, the young lady is just saying what she want...I don't see anything with it ok?
gold digger she is, are u one too? is she rich herself?
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
yea and him being handsome
so.. If you had to pick two qualities in a man..

These are the two you'll pick?? Okaaay oo.. I hope it works out well for you.. There's power in the tongue shaa.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Adasun(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Eyah![url]Eyah![/url]Eyah!
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
How?

And this better be good!
fcck off
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by obiorathesubtle: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
fcck off

Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by hereiam: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
more positive
y not work hard.to make your own money? you get more respect from your man. and beside do you really think you have the qualities to attract a rich man?
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by hereiam: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
more positive
y not work hard.to make your own money? you get more respect from your man. and beside do you really think you have the qualities to attract a rich man?
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by osaslord500(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
he wasnt rich. .true

but he was from a rich home

Babe you will have more joy marrying an average man and striving with him to the top, marrying someone already at the top hmmmm, the person would not really c or value ur influence in his life
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by onila(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
osaslord500:

Babe you will have more joy marrying an average man and striving with him to the top, marrying someone already at the top hmmmm, the person would not really c or value ur influence in his life
i cld care less

i just need $$$$
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Because she knows what we already know, Onila: that you're plain dumb and reason with your anus.
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by jamex93(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
marry person wey love u

#advice
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
fcck off

Don't mind him. cheesy
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by osaslord500(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
onila:
i cld care less

i just need $$$$

$$$$ leads to being used and dump, during my playing days, na ur type I play tire
Re: My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
How nice...ur mom is the exact opposite of mine. One man's meat is another's poison. undecided

Romantic Ideas For Girlfriend's Bithday? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But I Always Use Protection / Neighbor's Mom Is Trying To Get Close To Us?