Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

PUNKYVEER Anybody? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PUNKYVEER Anybody? (1172 Views)

I'll Fvck Anybody Fvckable & Date Any Guy Date-able'- Lady Who's BF Was Taken / God Will Punish Anybody Having Unprotected Sex... / Punkyveer For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PUNKYVEER Anybody? by texmi2u(m): 1:20am On Dec 18, 2015
Something just brought PUNKYVEER attention to me... I know she speaks alot of real sense on each thread she comments on here. And her composure says alot about her identity.
THE QUESTION? Has anyone seen her picture before?
I been fantasizing about how brilliant she is for real and how beautiful she must to be. someone help before I declare her Wanted cheesy
And to PUNKYVEER make I see that face ooo, because I no won dey imagine u everyday wink
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Chai! grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by texmi2u(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2015
Decker:
Chai! grin
Walahi
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by StPete: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Truth is, most brilliant girls aren't so pretty looking so if you think she is brilliant, then pls don't raise your hopes too far about her looks cool

6 Likes

Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2015
Lol, she actually posted that on her profile be4 deactivating lol, so yes I've seen it and its slightly above average. But, fact is right now, Punky has gone out of our lives, Maybe she'll come back in a rebounce wearing another coat, just Maybe

2 Likes

Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2015
pinceprinz:
Lol, she actually posted that on her profile be4 deactivating lol, so yes I've seen it and its slightly above average. But, fact is right now, Punky has gone out of our lives, Maybe she'll come back in a rebounce wearing another coat, just Maybe
she deactivated?
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . she deactivated?
Yup
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

Yup
. . . . hmm, strange.
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Spikkylee: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2015
StPete:
Truth is, most brilliant girls aren't so pretty looking so if you think she is brilliant, then pls don't raise your hopes too far about her looks cool

Heheheh. grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by faith551(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2015
Stop fantasizing and brace up for whatever outcome you get, intelligent girls are not always the flashy type.
But there's a 60% chance she's pretty.
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2015
SMH
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2015
texmi2u:
Something just brought PUNKYVEER attention to me... I know she speaks alot of real sense on each thread she comments on here. And her composure says alot about her identity.
THE QUESTION? Has anyone seen her picture before?
I been fantasizing about how brilliant she is for real and how beautiful she must to be. someone help before I declare her Wanted cheesy
And to PUNKYVEER make I see that face ooo, because I no won dey imagine u everyday wink

I was on a break from NL & someone told me about this tongue Check my profile. Will remove it in a few minutes smiley
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by sauceEEP(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

I was on a break from NL & someone told me about this tongue Check my profile. Will remove it in a few minutes smiley
Disappointed.... An albino, anyway you are not bad but was expecting to see a ravishing beauty.
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by frakdon(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2015
sauceEEP:

Disappointed.... You not bad but was expecting to see a ravishing beauty.
define beauty?
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by vizkiz: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

how will I be able to spell this moniker correctly now Uh? angry
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2015
sauceEEP:

Disappointed.... An albino, anyway you are not bad but was expecting to see a ravishing beauty.

Albino? Anyway, I'm not sorry to disappoint grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by MzPecs(f): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2015
Chai! grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

how will I be able to spell this moniker correctly now Uh? angry

You will learn tongue
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by vizkiz: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

You will learn tongue

I thought one of these girls kidnapped you because of your wide mouth cheesy
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

I thought one of these girls kidnapped you because of your wide mouth cheesy

Lol no.
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2015
sauceEEP:

Anything be beauty for una eye?. Even if angelina jolie or beyoncy put their pics here una go sti call them woworcheesy
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by vizkiz: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Lol no. I deleted on a whim because I was upset about something unrelated to NL tongue I knew if I kept my account it was going to distract me from the issue I was dealing with at the time. All sorted now smiley

Alright bae. I will create a short play on that. The return of punkyveer grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by debque(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2015
vizkiz:

Alright bae. I will create a short play on that. The return of punkyveer...The story of deceit, vengeance and the second chance grin
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2015
Yawns heavily
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by texmi2u(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Was missing you... Hmm That's not my usual self. But Great to see you come back... Hope you remain same PUNKYVEER... As I will continue to follow your intelligent replies on threads
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by texmi2u(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
StPete:

Her brilliancy is what I admired... Not how pretty she might be.
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
texmi2u:

Was missing you... Hmm That's not my usual self. But Great to see you come back... Hope you remain same PUNKYVEER... As I will continue to follow your intelligent replies on threads

Ag, thank you kiss
Re: PUNKYVEER Anybody? by texmi2u(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
DouchessPunkyII:

Ag, thank you kiss

U welcome hun

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Pic: Shout Out To Hotel Maids That Have To Change Sheets Feb.15 / 3 Steps To Pick Up Any Woman You Want Every Single Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.