Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife (937 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Photo Of Obama & Wife Holding Trumps Wife Goes Viral: What Is Wrong With It? / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by yourmesprings(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Everyone starts from somewhere; stop trying to skip hardwork, it's what you need to get to the next level.
So get up and go get it!

Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Beautiful family pic of a President. Some Obama haters are having mental organism right now and this are never do well who can not achieve 1\1000 of what Obama has achieved.

1 Like

Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Tkester: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Beautiful family pic of a President. Some Obama haters are having mental organism right now and this are never do well who can not achieve 1\1000 of what Obama has achieved.

Monkey You're here? Fool You've come again? Malu, so you want to be here? Pig, Welcome!!!
Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 2:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Tkester:

Monkey You're here? Fool You've come again? Malu, so you want to be here? Pig, Welcome!!!
That's for you and your entire poverty ridden, village masquerading family. I know for sure my dog feeds better than your akpu eating family.
Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Tkester: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:

Monkey, your rabies dog is even better than your poverty stricken two bit hustler life... I know how idio.tic your life is, mushroom brain!
Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Tkester:

Monkey, your rabies dog is even better than your poverty stricken two bit hustler life... I know how idio.tic your life is, mushroom brain!
Poverty impersonation , I know the rats, mosquitoes and cockroaches in your one room dungeon won't let you sleep. You can't even afford to buy fuel after electricity is gone. Anyway, church rat, dollar has been rising in Nigeria, if you beg me I might give you and your poverty cussed lineage some money to help you out of your misery.
Re: Inspiring Picture Of Obama's Kids And Wife by Tkester: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I am Poverty impersonation, I know the rats, mosquitoes and cockroaches in my one room dungeon won't let me sleep. I can't even afford to buy fuel after electricity is gone. I need someone who could just dash me some little money so that i can feed my poverty stricken self.

(1) (Reply)

Splendid Hotel In Ouagadougou Under Attack By Suspected Islamist Fighters / The Longest-serving President In The World Just Won A Sixth Term / This is the Whole Of Military Might Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.