Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" (4670 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / kk / kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Cutehector(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
yes yes yes.av being waiting for dis question allllllll my lifeeeeeee
very well den.. wink. Will spank u in places u cant possibly imagine cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by KingsleyJay(m): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
wkkwl:
Nothing pisses me off like
I chat a girl up
And only what she does is reply with "Ok''
Guy:whatup? Bae:fine k Guy:how was your day?
Bae:ok Everything "ok"
Naija gurls don't even know how to intiate chat self,
Guy's have you experienced this before..
You contributions will be appreciated!!

Do have a blissful day Ahead.
they do that mostly wen they aint interested in what u have to say
guys also answer that way to ladies they dont giv two hoots about
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
maybe she doesn't like chatting with you
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:09am On Dec 19, 2015
bump
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Odunharry(m): 8:20am On Dec 19, 2015
agarawu23:
They are many on my chat list I abandoned like shiiit.

Her: hello
Me: hello , how u ?
Her. Cool and u?
Me: I am good
Her. KK
Me: how was your day ( just to keep the conversation going but these set of ladies are dumb as fvck)
Her: It was fine (they won't ask about yours o)
Me: good
Her : kk

Fvck off biitch angry
true this.. many of them don't really know how to keep conversation going and it's really not good.
What I do is tell how my day went either hectic or not and if she's wise, she will quickly grasp Wat I'm telling her to do indirectly and do same then we move on from there.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Odunharry(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2015
wkkwl:

I can't be boring dear

How will u know am boring without getting to know me first...
f
True this even for the first time some will give you monosyllabic reply.. Chaii.. some gals ehn

It gat nothing to do with boring Nd there alot to talk about sef as times goes on but trust some of our 9jA gals who wants you to do all the talking cause they believe you are the man
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

true this.. many of them don't really know how to keep conversation going and it's really not good.
What I do is tell how my day went either hectic or not and if she's wise, she will quickly grasp Wat I'm telling her to do indirectly and do same then we move on from there.

omo my bro,our naija girls sha,

True,they don't even know how to keep a convo,when i start she replies me with "ok"

She is getting off my list,i don't have time for dull headed girls...

Some of them are so dumb,they don't even have a clue to stuffs,just make ups and selfie they are good for.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Odunharry(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
wkkwl:

omo my bro,our naija girls sha,

True,they don't even know how to keep a convo,when i start she replies me with "ok"

She is getting off my list,i don't have time for dull headed girls...

Some of them are so dumb,they don't even have a clue to stuffs,just make ups and selfie they are good for.
it's a bad though... there are alot one could talk about ranging from work, Sch, how their day went, jokes and yabbin too, tings happening around that is of concern to majority, interests etc etc..
Atimes when not in the mood I try to mk them do the talking or just ignore
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by wkkwl: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2015
Odunharry:

it's a bad though... there are alot one could talk about ranging from work, Sch, how their day went, jokes and yabbin too, tings happening around that is of concern to majority, interests etc etc..
Atimes when not in the mood I try to mk them do the talking or just ignore

Some are not just there..
seriously

If you chat with a foreigner,even black,white,their own perspective is different from our Naija girls abeg, lol,
omo you go enjoy chat,they want to know whats up with you,they want to everything,our Naija gurls be like "K"
person wey swear for them with "K" e no go better for that person lol..
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by lirusehn(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2015
vizkiz:
because they are not feeling you bro. Once she starts that shiit just wipe her ass off your list

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Exactly
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Odunharry(m): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2015
wkkwl:

Some are not just there..
seriously

If you chat with a foreigner,even black,white,their own perspective is different from our Naija girls abeg, lol,
omo you go enjoy chat,they want to know whats up with you,they want to everything,our Naija gurls be like "K"
person wey swear for them with "K" e no go better for that person lol..
true about chatting with foreigners.. free flow of communication from both ends which make the convo Way interesting
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by Bartwale(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
greyce:
I only chat dt way with a guy who's boring me n i dunno hw 2 tell him 2 Bleep off

Why won't he "BO[b][/b]RING" you with dis ur type of English...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" by greyce: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Bartwale:

Why won't he "BO[b][/b]RING" you with dis ur type of English...
mr professor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? / Different Types Of Love Found In The Bible / 10 Things A Girl Wants But Might Not Ask From Her Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.