Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This (8653 Views)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Hanendez(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2015
This goes out to all the happily married couples out there.After a long and tiring day,when you have stretched to the limits of your ken and wits,you and bae can just lie in this position and it will always feel like you had the best sex ever.It works for me.

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by agarawu23(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2015
Bro na lie o

Unless both of you aren't in the mood cheesy
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by MzPecs(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Ehn hen! grin
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by jerryfunky(m): 8:45am On Dec 18, 2015
na to involve.... behind d scene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by SINNZ(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2015
I'll put it from the back... Estharfabian likes it that way grin

1 Like

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
I'll put it from the back... Estharfabian likes it that way grin
I can bet my ass that You're still A Virgin....undecided

8 Likes

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by SINNZ(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hehehehe.... U sure don't like your ass grin

9 Likes

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2015
SINNZ:
coolcoolcool
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2015
ok
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Look at tht hairy mofo!
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Qualer: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

are you referring to the RBA? cheesy
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Qualer:

are you referring to the RBA? cheesy
It's not black!!!angry
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na that time e go worse pass because my mr jack no go gree rest. Besides, my caramel apple like it more from behind, when she sleeps on her side and me too, sleeping on my side, then from behind I will now gently place mr jack on d surface of her veejay(not inside). We would now both be rocking back and forth. The moist down there would serve as the lubricant and it gives both of us GREAT PLEASURE

Let me warn you, don't try this if your babe have got thick forest down there. Make sure she shaved clean. Thank me later
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by ChappyChase: 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abegi! I no gree jor!
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by adegunwa4real(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

Pls bet ur ass...I wanna be d board man angry
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by phoenixy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
If e no be panadol, E no fit b like panadol......Kapish?
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Pls bet ur ass...I wanna be d board man angry
gringringrin
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Pennah(m): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
still seeing d pic will coment soon
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Trexkarma(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Estharfabian:

Hmm.. Ur choice of words tho.....
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Trexkarma:

Hmm.. Ur choice of words tho.....
Amazing??wink
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Trexkarma(m): 12:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
Amazing??wink
Yeah.. but that's not why I quoted
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Trexkarma:

Yeah.. but that's not why I quoted
?shocked
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Trexkarma(m): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Estharfabian:
?shocked

Bae.. believe me.. u don't wanna know the kinda thoughts ur words r making me think ryt nw
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Princess4eva(f): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2015
This won't work for me at least. My Oga can't resist my big behind. As a matter of fact he warns that if I no wan do, make I no dey allow him see my back if not na to hammer be that.

1 Like

Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2015
cheesy OK oh
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Princess4eva:
This won't work for me at least. My Oga can't resist my big behind. As a matter of fact he warns that if I no wan do, make I no dey allow him see my back if not na to hammer be that.

cheesy Na so him go dey be nah. Your oga is even nice ... to have told u d@
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by legallyblonde(f): 10:30am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:
cheesy grin
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by SINNZ(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2015
legallyblonde:
cheesy grin
Would you also bet on that? grin
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by legallyblonde(f): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:
Would you also bet on that? grin
I can lever lever grin grin nairaland men setting P everywhere
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by SINNZ(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2015
legallyblonde:
I can lever lever grin grin nairaland men setting P everywhere

See this one oo undecided

When did I set the P? gringrin
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by legallyblonde(f): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:

See this one oo undecided

When did I set the P? gringrin
I don't have ur time, book an appointment with my secletali cheesy
Re: When You're Not In The Mood For Sex,sleep Like This by SINNZ(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
legallyblonde:
I don't have ur time, book an appointment with my secletali cheesy

smiley Alright ma'am...

Lovely moniker... Even lovelier movie grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Memes About Boobs / Your Favorite Valentine Songs/ Albums / Igbo Names And Their Funny/dirty Translations In Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.