Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend (1828 Views)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties / picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2009
If anyone recalls my previous post "I hate my ex-boyfriend" I am very happy to testify that my ex has run MAD.

Death is his next stop. cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by tpiah: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2009
did you finally get a boyfriend on Nairaland to replace that your senseless ex?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by Diva1(f): 6:34am On Jun 07, 2009
Why so much hatred to the extent of being happy someone turns mad? and death? I wonder how bad he must have treated you.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by C2H5OH(f): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2009
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by C2H5OH(f): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2009
shocked This boy has got you caged in.  You need to find a way to free yourself from the authority he has over your emotions.

I would recommend talking about it to someone you feel comfortable with.  Maybe some time in therapy would do 
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by justwise(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2009
posakosa:

If anyone recalls my previous post "I hate my ex-boyfriend" I am very happy to testify that my ex has run MAD.

This is abit extreme. How will u be happy to see he dead? only if he killed then he deserve to die
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2009
which babalawo did you go to?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by IFELEKE(m): 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
posakosa:

posa!
What role did you play in the madness saga
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
Poster is jus jokin undecided
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2009
posakosa:

girl you are funny I think you are very much obsessed with him
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by No2Atheism(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
@topic

grin grin Heya sorry, i hope it makes u feel better that i also dislike my future ex-girlfriend.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
tpiah:

did you finally get a boyfriend on Nairaland to replace that your senseless ex?

Nope, didn't get a boyfriend on Nairaland.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
Diva1:

Why so much hatred to the extent of being happy someone turns mad? and death? I wonder how bad he must have treated you.

Not even an human being should be treated the way he treated me. I am very happy that he has run mad.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2009
C2H5OH:

shocked This boy has got you caged in.  You need to find a way to free yourself from the authority he has over your emotions.

I would recommend talking about it to someone you feel comfortable with.  Maybe some time in therapy would do 

Therapy for me is seeing him DEAD. grin
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
OMO IBO:

which babalawo did you go to?

I visited someone in Ekiti State, I can give you is information.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
No2Atheism:

@topic

grin grin Heya sorry, i hope it makes u feel better that i also hate my future ex-girlfriend.

You don't have to hate anyone, just treat people like you want to be treated.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by manmustwac(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2009
dose he hate you too?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by omoyoruba1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
Lets pray you too dont run mad, when he catches you and gives you serious yanshing-mad man style, grin shocked
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2009
manmustwac:

dose he hate you too?

Im sure he hates me too! wink
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by posakosa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2009
omo yoruba:

Lets pray you too dont run mad, when he catches you and gives you serious yanshing-mad man style, grin shocked

W O R D~!
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
posakosa:

I visited someone in Ekiti State, I can give you is information.
Oh really. Must have been me you visited, cuz I kinda blowed sth in ya face too.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by prittigrrr(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
Are you not afraid you will harvest what u have sown?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by tope5000: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2009
posakosa:

u have issues cheesy
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by C2H5OH(f): 5:55am On Jun 08, 2009
posakosa:

Therapy for me is seeing him DEAD. grin

You need to process the anger you are feeling.  You are obviously very frustrated and upset about what happened. I've been there before.  Maybe not as bad as yours.  Maybe even worse than yours.  Shit happens.  Don't do anything stupid. Say Bleep it and keep it moving. Stop letting all the negative energy permeate your whole body and ruin your good days. This is a good start because you need a place to vent. Wash it all out of your system.

Forgive him. Most importantly forgive yourself for whatever happened. As a human being you are allowed to make mistakes. I won't pretend to know what's wrong with you, but it sounds like something has knocked you to the end of the proverbial rope, and knocked you down to the floor. I think you may be crying out for help but don't know exactly how to go about it? I'm concerned about you. Talk to someone. This too shall pass.

Seeing him DEAD would make you more miserable.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by hollandis(f): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2009
hmmmm JB is finally mad
what happens to your baby,will you also kill her? angry
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by luxoire(f): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2009
i seriously dislike one of my exes - but i spent so much time disliking him that i started becoming a bitter person - i still dislike him inetensely and eveyrtime i hear soemthing bad has happened to him - i rejoice a little on the inside - i cant help it grin

but the difference now is, i dont spend my time and life, trying to make his life difficult (accidentally) or making 'bad' coincidences happen to him - i just leave it to God now and fate - and it is truly gratifying to see myself with someone else and Karma paying him back slowly and painfully over time

I released the anger and freed myself from the pain

God hears and answers the cries of the innocent
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by biola44: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by luxoire(f): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2009
biola44:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hahahah was that for me abi the poster?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by hixxx1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2009
Poster:Now that your ex is mad, when do I get to Bleep u? I wan know o.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by unfaded(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
why are you stalking the guy, let it go!, besides what did this guy really do that is keeping you up at night?
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by Feelitx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hia : Why all the hate.
Re: Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend by tonia2000(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
Good for him grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Spoken English Is Bad / Dress Sense/style That Turns U On In A Guy/lady / What Tribe Makes The Best Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.