Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women (601 Views)

10 Characters Men Find Annoying In Women - Truegossip / Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women by vandyke95(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
After listening to some of my friend’s complaints and murmurings on Facebook walls, I decided to dive deeper into the subject and scour the internet for complaints about women posted by men.

Now, my dear friends, prepare yourselves, because the worst of it is coming! As you read, treat the exposed information as counsel on how to be better, not as demeaning. Ask yourself, would you put up with yourself if you were your own husband, fiancé, or boyfriend?

So, take a deep breath and read about 15 things that make men want to disappear, along with what the woman says to do so:

1. The Trouble Makers

Most readers will agree with this one. A man gets easily annoyed when a woman cannot let go of the things she does not like. Men do not like a woman who tries to solve problems by arguing about it in front of everyone.

To onlooker: “What you looking at? Don’t you see that he is got someone already?”

2. The Drama Queens

The dramatic women love to create a storm in a glass of water. Crying helps them seem more convincing.

“That outfit is awful! I’m not going anymore! You can go by yourself, if you like!”

3. The Jealous

Among the worst complaints are against those women who are almost neurotically untrusting.

“Who is that woman in front of us? She’s looked in the rear-view mirror twice now!”

4. The Yellers

You have no clue how annoyed a man gets with shouting.

YOU DON’T EVER LISTEN TO ME! YOU WOULD MUCH RATHER TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS!”

http://www.baddosneh.com/15-things-men-find-annoying-in-women-2/

Re: 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women by KELVINXY: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
I just wish she is here to read this angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For S Ex / See Signs That Shows Your Relationship May Not Last Long / 2015 Miss Bumbum's Shares Boots And Boobs Raunchy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.