Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? (1095 Views)

If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by cold(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2009
Okay it's been a while i ever started any topic on here,i'm in the habit of replying other people's threads. But i've been mulling over this issue for a while now and i've come to the conclusion-i need to go public.

Hardly a day goes by one clicks on '10 recent posts' and does not come across 2 or more 9ja men bashing thread.It makes me wonder with all these bashing Naija men remain in very (emphasis added) high demand.Why is this so-is it because of our high level of erudition and intellect or our enterprising nature or better yet, the Nigerian man is simply the entire package.It think it must be all of the above. Fellow Nigerians and friends of Nigerians wouldn't u agree cool
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by AjaraEwuro: 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
their fu cking ding dong big black ugly rusty long fat di ck.
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by cold(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

their fu cking ding dong big black ugly rusty long fat di ck.
And ur point is
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by AjaraEwuro: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
What do you mean by my point is?

You asked a question, i gave an answer, you are still asking me what my point is? People like you are the ones destroyin Nigeria.
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by spikedcylinder: 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
Sex and a quick buck or two.
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by cold(m): 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

What do you mean by my point is?

You asked a question, i gave an answer, you are still asking me what my point is? People like you are the ones destroyin Nigeria.
ur answer is murky,one cant tell if its a compliment or a condemnation.& i don't understand how that translates to destroyin Nigeria
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by Hollysmile: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
What a thread!
Holly's dumb ova dis.
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by puskin: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
Their SENSIVITY 2naija babes.
Re: What Makes The Nigerian Man Tick? by puskin: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
nd their F**KING prowess

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationship: Happy Ending? / Women Should Be Allowed To Marry More Than One Husband At A Time. / Why Do People Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.