Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. (1812 Views)

Mrsphyno Change Your DP!!! >:( / To Mrsphyno, The Woman Who Stole My Heart. / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by MzPecs(f): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
ratchy:
babe aren't u caring too much?
Am i? embarassed
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by SINNZ(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is that mofo dead yet? grin

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Rone16(f): 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
K
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
Good News dear,please die fast tongue

here is a simple method of suicide,just get a rope,a very strong one will do
now tie the rope around a ceiling fan,knot it then fit it through your head then drop your feet on the flow,very simple dying method,within 2 minutes you will be dead tongue

please greet my mama for me sad

Aww. Sorry about ur mum.
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nairaland's got a bundle of clowns!
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by misspicy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Aww. Sorry about ur mum.
yeah sad crycry
thanks dear wink

1 Like

Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by misspicy(f): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hey.. Uh cry I didn't know..

I'm sorry.. God rest her soul..
how will you know,when you have been cheating on me tongue
sad cry thanks wink
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by dguizman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Darven2:

I have no choice babe. The girl I love doesn't care about me. cry
u still dey quote.....and I've been xpecting ppl to be crying in ur compound
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by ipledge10(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
She doesn't love me, no she don't love me no more
She hates my company, yeah she don't love me no more 
I tried to get her up out of my head, left my bags at the door
She screamed she loved me like she never did before 
And I told her
(Go where you wanna go, go do whatcha want to do; I don't care)
And I told her
(Go where you wanna go, go do whatcha want to do; I don't care)
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by sauceEEP(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Nairaland's got a bundle of clowns!
Wow! You are moto moto...
If only pm works sad
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 19, 2015
sauceEEP:
Wow! You are moto moto... If only pm works sad
. What's moto moto?
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Oahray: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:
What's moto moto?
it means he thinks you are posing at social sci (Faculty) with someone's 'moto' in the background, and he wishes portmanteau works (no idea what that means) cheesy
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by sauceEEP(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:
What's moto moto?
It means hot! hot!!
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by akinz4u(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2015
BRO U NEED JESUS[b][/b]
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Oahray:
it means he thinks you are posing at social sci (Faculty) with someone's 'moto' in the background, and he wishes portmanteau works (no idea what that means) cheesy

Lol. Soc Sci ke! What about Arts n Mgt Sci?
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Oahray: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Soc Sci ke! What about Arts n Mgt Sci?
em... In that case he'd have said "mooto moto". In Martian (the language he spoke) they are sometimes synonymous.
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Khd95:
Guy,b4 u take ur life pls drop ur house address,so that i nd some other guys can come nd eat burial ricegringringrin

burial rice dy sweet die cool

It's the akara 40 days I like most...dey no dey manage ororo fry am
Re: Mrsphyno, The Blame Will Be On Your Head. by Fireson: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2015
Hope they will share Viju milk at your funeral? Cause I would sure have 3 bottles angry

Stupid man!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Xmas Dearies. / ♥dark Skin Girls♥ / Orgasm And Sexual Excitment In Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.