Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,411 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

True Talk. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Talk. (3325 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Talk. by Chidoks(f): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
crackhaus:

And what if I may ask is the woman's quota to be contributed in a relationship, apart from the sex and emotional support that lazy, broke, and selfish women will not let us hear word about?
That quote was directed to someone else .If you have anthing meaningful to contribute as per the topic,please let's hear you.
Re: True Talk. by crackhaus: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:

First of all, I don't claim to be a feminist.You have no right to call me unwarranted names just because you must insult someone. My financial status is not your business neither is it open for discussion. If you feel you shouldn't give gifts to women,say so without being rude.Next time you want to fight please pick your regular partners.peace!
Telling some of you stuck-up entitled girls the truth is what you consider rude. gringrin

Don't burst a nerve on my account, just understand that you come off as selfish, broke, or both...whether you like to hear it or not.

And quite entitled too... Get sense.
Re: True Talk. by crackhaus: 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:

That quote was directed to someone else .If you have anthing meaningful to contribute as per the topic,please let's hear you.
If you like let the quote be directed at God, if it's on NL I can quote it. grin

Now answer the question if you really have an answer for it...highly doubtful though.
Re: True Talk. by Chidoks(f): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=crackhaus post=41154647]
Telling some of you stuck-up entitled girls the truth is what you consider rude. gringrin

Don't burst a nerve on my account, just understand that you come off as selfish, broke, or both...whether you like to hear it or not.

And quite entitled too... Get sense.[/quote

How you read me is inconsequential. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion.calling me names just tells me your kind.goodbye dear,I shall not reply you again on this matter.
Re: True Talk. by crackhaus: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chidoks:
How you read me is inconsequential. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion.calling me names just tells me your kind.goodbye dear,I shall not reply you again on this matter.
See your head like my kind... gringrin
Re: True Talk. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: True Talk. by Chidoks(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2015
crackhaus:

See your head like my kind... gringrin

See your teeth like "see your head" troublemaker!
Re: True Talk. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Not true

If your girlfriend or wife has her own money and buys stuff for herself nko?

Or are you saying all women have to be dependent on men to look good

I wonder!

At least something is sinking in when I overheard my 12 year asking her brother his opinion on gender roles and in the conversation I heard her say that she intends to get a degree, get a job and be an independent young woman grin
Re: True Talk. by GodnGold: 5:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Back and forth...back and forth... When will I understand these brawls Probably feigned...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Weeks To Wedding Mother Say I Cannot Marry Her I Need Advice / Whats Responsible About Married Men? / 7 Confirmed Signs Of A Baby Boy During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.