Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

"abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? (7403 Views)

How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version / Sani Abacha was honest & one of Nigeria's best ever leaders. / How Abacha Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by dean2725: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
There is more than one of everything!!!
Wether the prof's story is credible or not, shit had happened and is till happening in our country
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by moteleola: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed i never knew such existed untill now may God deliver us amin ooo
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by airborneMD(m): 4:16am On Jun 11, 2009
The School of Assassind due exixt, actually thats its nickname, the real name is The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. I know this because i have been there (visited) and i actually know a few graduate of the school. I am an Infantry Lt with the 82nd Airborne and graduate of Ft Bennings Officer candidate school, Airborne school, Air Assault sch, Infantry Officer Sch and Ranger School. While in Ranger school, i meet a guy for Columbia that was currently enrolled in the school.

As a Nigerian serving in the US Army, i most say, i am really proud to know that Abacha is a graduate of the school. It is a very demanding school, and not just everybody gets to attend it, talkless of graduating from it.
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by penfold(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
Orisirisi ada la ma n ri l'ojo iku erin!!!!
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by mex004(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
How come he never mention this till now
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by tpiah: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
mex004:

great question!
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by dean2725: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2009
mex004:

An what do u think will happen if he had said it b4 this time i hope u remember we re talking of Nigeria rt here.
and now that he mention it now, let's see what happen  lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by idupaul: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2009
[quote]nt on there. He was the one that got the American Congress to call it
the ‘College of Assassin.’ They teach you to fight lions barehanded, to fight crocodiles, so, you
become quite fearless. They show you lots of blood activities, so that shedding people’s blood
don’t move your emotions anymore.
[/quote]

The writer should have have his head checked, what a white tale
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by idupaul: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2009
In addition, Abacha was a member of the SMC and the Chief Of Army Staff in 1986, so theres no way he could have been training to be an assassin,wrestling lions and crocs or away from his command post for that long, how can that be?? The prof's story is not "all" credible.

The prof is a BIG FOOL
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2013
This is something!
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by peleson: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2013
Afam:

Now, this is troubling. My late dad was sent to that school in 1978 as a Major in the Nigerian Army and this is the first time I am getting to read about what exactly they train them to do.

A lot of things are now making sense to me today.

I guess I will research more on this school if enough information is even available online and see if I can lay my hands on some documents I have come across in the past in his library.

Things are not usually what they seem and I am shocked at the description of that school.

What exactly do u mean please .
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by peleson: 10:23am On Feb 24, 2013
airborneMD: The School of Assassind due exixt, actually thats its nickname, the real name is The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. I know this because i have been there (visited) and i actually know a few graduate of the school. I am an Infantry Lt with the 82nd Airborne and graduate of Ft Bennings Officer candidate school, Airborne school, Air Assault sch, Infantry Officer Sch and Ranger School. While in Ranger school, i meet a guy for Columbia that was currently enrolled in the school.

As a Nigerian serving in the US Army, i most say, i am really proud to know that Abacha is a graduate of the school. It is a very demanding school, and not just everybody gets to attend it, talkless of graduating from it.
O mehn, r u in US army or Nigeria Army? Ur qualification is greater than abachas hence he did greater harm. Hope we r safe
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
airborneMD: The School of Assassind due exixt, actually thats its nickname, the real name is The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation. I know this because i have been there (visited) and i actually know a few graduate of the school. I am an Infantry Lt with the 82nd Airborne and graduate of Ft Bennings Officer candidate school, Airborne school, Air Assault sch, Infantry Officer Sch and Ranger School. While in Ranger school, i meet a guy for Columbia that was currently enrolled in the school.

Mehn! Your grammar is... "You meet a guy for columbia..." Na pidgin you dey write?
Re: "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2013

You're serving in the U.S army!
How do you communicate?
With pidgin? Seeing as "...you meet a guy for columbia..."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Highest Number Of Indigenous Prostitutes/ Sex Workers / Biafra And The Yearnings Of The Niger Delta / PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.