Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies (5982 Views)

Media Mogul Raymond Dokpesi's Wife Chief Mrs Moji Celebrates 60th Birthday(pics / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by Recognise: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
[size=14pt]Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji, Dies[/size]
Fri Jun, 05 2009

Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, presidential candidate of the Masses Movement of Nigeria (MMN) in the 2007 general elections and one of the wives of the former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, is dead according to Nigerian evening paper, PM News.

The retired army officer died in her home, Valley Estate, along the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, last night, after a brief illness. She was aged 65 according to the paper.

“When P.M.NEWS visited her residence this morning, it was deserted. Only the security guard, simply called John, attended to our reporters.

“According to him, one of her children called in very late last night and gave instructions that nobody should be allowed into the residence. Other residents, who spoke with P.M.NEWS this morning, were also unaware of the incident.” The report said.

The retired Major of the Nigeria Army, Mojisola Obasanjo, was the first woman in the country to contest for the presidential position on the platform of the Masses Movement of Nigeria (MMN).

Major Mojisola was married to Obasanjo for seven years.

for SOURCE: Click here
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
the problem is- he has so many wives.

Is she the first one and which one is Iyabo and Gbenga's mother who wrote a book.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by Recognise: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
[size=14pt]@^[/size]

[img]http:///cfwt76[/img]
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 5:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
Recognise:

[size=14pt]@^[/size]

haba- I dont mean any disrespect oh. smiley

Its just that I get confused in most discussions about his wives. I rarely know who we're talking about. Except for Stella since she was the former first lady.

May Major Moji RIP.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by Recognise: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
[size=14pt]@^[/size]

Ditto here . . . no mickey taken

Submitted for public domain consumption (i.e. FYI)

Addendum RIP
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by AloyEmeka9: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2009
RIP; Obasanjo married about 20 wives and about 3 of them are dead now.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by wanitas(f): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

RIP; Obasanjo married about 20 wives and about 3 of them are dead now.

seriously
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by kosovo(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
a welcome dev.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2009
Recognise:

[size=14pt]@^[/size]

abi na my bad english dey laugh you before? cheesy

I was having a bad hair day hence the typo. wink

lol
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by Nezan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
RIP cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by sosisi(f): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2009
professional widower
how many wives does he even have?
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by Pepeye(f): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2009
RIP Requiescat in pace
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by JisolaMar(f): 2:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
$osisi:

professional widower
just like it angry

RIP Major Moji
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by dnex(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ehen? Why una come dey tell us? Do you people feel an iota of sorrow or you just want to use this as another opportunity to insult your elders.

Please, it is OBJ that you people should allow to rest in peace. When you people kill the old man now, you will still come and say RIP. Leave him alone.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
May she rot in hell and may obasanjo rot in hell on earth before he dies.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by dnex(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
@redsun

yes you people are beginning to bare your hearts on what really made this thread necessary.

I love this.

Someone that you don't know should rot in hell. Anyway, I'm happy now that you guys are speaking your minds.

In as much as you can sit in your parlour and say Obasanjo is bad, this lady not only murmured, she went ahead to contest against Obasanjo in the 2003 elections in order to remove him from power. Despite having loved him, despite having been his wife, she came out and challenged his rule. Now all you can do is insult her spirit. I am certain that it won't be long before your mouth will curse Nnamdi Azikiwe and then God.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
She is just lucky she is dead,she should have paid her price here,like i know one day obasanjo will.

Do u remember sergeant doe of liberia?what happened to him will be too minor compare to what will happen to nigerian politicians when the bubble burst.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

She is just lucky she is dead,she should have paid her price here,like i know one day obasanjo will.

Do u remember sergeant doe of liberia?what happened to him will be too minor compare to what will happen to nigerian politicians when the bubble burst.

the rest of the Liberian population nko?

what happened to them?
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
U should know that.

What does chaos bring?
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

U should know that.

What does chaos bring?

well, you're the one threatening people as if you no be person.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
U are talking as if u can't see the chaos the politicians are in nigeria?

They are just lucky that nigerians are too docile to react,i wonder how long they will continue to be like that,docile and timid?
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

U are talking as if u can't see the chaos the politicians are in nigeria?

They are just lucky that nigerians are too docile to react,i wonder how long they will continue to be like that,docile and timid?

dont know what your definition of docile is, but in Liberia, which you referenced, the politicians and the ordinary people shared the same fate.

So your post here:

redsun:

isnt telling the whole story.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2009
What is it that u don't understand?she died without facing the wrath of the people,hence she is lucky.Nigerians are docile because they are not taking drastic actions to remove the evil specs(politicians) in their eyes,meanwhile at this state,nigeria is no way different from liberia,the masses are suffering and dying en mass already,What have they got lose?
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
I am not surprise there are people  like u though.Just like the thread that says yaradua is on multi million dollars cyber propaganda  agenda,u could just be one of their tools.Most times u try so hard to deface ad deny the truth.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

I am not surprise there are people  like u though.Just like the thread that says yaradua is on multi million dollars cyber propaganda  agenda,u could just be one of their tools.Most times u try so hard to deface ad deny the truth.

whatever makes you happy, sweetie.

Nigerians no dey "see" pass them backyard.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
Nigerian case is sickening,nothing to be be happy about.

Honestly,the way u defend the nigthmares most times point to the fact that u directly or indirectly have something to do with it,
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

Nigerian case is sickening,nothing to be be happy about.

Honestly,the way u defend the nigthmares most times point to the fact that u directly or indirectly have something to do with it,

thread is about OBJ's late wife (who you're raining curses on btw. As for me, I no know the woman before).

You say you want the politicians to experience fire and brimstone.

so why you wan turn everything on tpia head?

abeg stick to the original program.

If you want to comment on nuzo's allegation, then do so on the relevant thread.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by redsun(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
No vex madam or oga.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by tpiah: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2009
redsun:

No vex madam or oga.

no problem dear.
Re: Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies by courage89(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2009
May her soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures / Where Did Donald Duke Get the Money For Batmobile And N600 Million Ikoyi Home? / Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.