Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) (74878 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Maheeda's Husband Buys Share For Her From A Big Company / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys An Iphone 7 For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by missyadorable(f): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Helkayklassic:
With all her controversies, this lady still manage to have a caring husband. I pray God continue to make them happy. Congrats Oga seun crush before before.

That's the reality of life.
Meanwhile,many ladies with clean life,no controversies are still regular bed warmers...no plans of marrying them..the few married are going tru hell....

JudgeNOT

Am happy for Tonto! Smart lucky girl

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by friends4ever(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
I GOT IT, TOYOTA LANDCRUISER PRADO SUV.
BETTER WIFE DESERVES BETTER TIHIN...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by sainty2k3(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Yes. Ooooo husband buying a ride worth millions of naira as christmas gift. Husband material leleyi not some fooliish husband dat will be beating their wife and refusing her money.

if Na greeting card ur own buy , abeg accept it with love smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by diva90: 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's what real men do. Congrats to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Daraph(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:
i dont have a wife yet... she will drive a more feminine car
May God do you your wishes then.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

if Na greeting card ur own buy , abeg accept it with love smiley
. God forbid. I wish you poverty. By Gods grace my husband will be so rich wealthy influential caring and with big dick. He will buys cars jeeps and houses for me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by flokii: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
abi he met tonto a virgin ni?...

cos this kind of love is strange
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by flokii: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
. God forbid. I wish you poverty. By Gods grace my husband will be so rich wealthy influential caring and with big dick. He will buys cars jeeps and houses for me.

nah... he'll have a tiny di*ck. grin

you can't have evrytin na... money is okay cos I can see you love it ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
flokii:

nah... he'll have a tiny di*ck. grin

you can't have evrytin na... money is okay cos I can see you love it ..
. I can if I want and I will get by Gods grace. Just because you have a tiny dick doesnot mean some other guys don't have big long and fat dick
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by sainty2k3(m): 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
wish me poverty? by Gods grace I can never be poor smiley ur love for big d..k made me laugh smiley sis. learn to manage what u have like that smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by chccho(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
And so now that she got a brand new car what should we do? Does this stop the fuel scarcity in Nigeria? Is this going to increase crude oil price?is this going to strengthen the naira to a dollar? Pls how is this news to us at all?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by tefund(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
sainty2k3:
I know some ladies here already praying for a husband like this .u better keep managing wat u have at hand smiley
their time will com
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by marykaydee: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:

Really
Thats nice tho...
So you love the Tundra's, F-150 e.t.c

Exactly, thats more like it... cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by flokii: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
. I can if I want and I will get by Gods grace. Just because you have a tiny dick doesnot mean some other guys don't have big long and fat dick

LMFAO grin grin

na play I dey follow you play na..

E be like say you cherish dii*ck pass anything cheesy

still dey call God on top am... I swear crazy people full dis Naija

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by tefund(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
chai! see greed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Congrats Tonto!
I tap into yur blessings of this Prado, may my near future husby buy me such too and lots more amen!

One thing have realised about life... Being a virgin will not get u the best of husband , neither been a prostitute. Its all about God's favour at the right time.. Many may say, she has been used and dumped in her past, but at this period of her life, the sordid past no longer exist. And her husband takes her like gold.
See Kim k... Isn't kanye spoiling her silly with expensive gifts and love.
Babes , pray for good husband wey him head dey there and screwed correctly ... Not just any husband o grin
Wey go beat u on top, collecting yur own money for his upkeep.. God, I dodge such suitors in Jesus name, amin Jesu!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
sainty2k3:

wish me poverty? by Gods grace I can never be poor smiley ur love for big d..k made me laugh smiley sis. learn to manage what u have like that smiley
. Manage your life if you want. If all you can give ur wife is a greeting card . So be it. Am prophesying to my future husbands life. So please let it be. My husband will be so rich wealthy and influential by Gods grace. He will buy me cars jeeps and houses even take me shoping or vacation abroad. By the special grace of God. You can buy ur wife greeting card if thatall you can afford.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
tefund:
chai! see greed

cheesy cheesy grin no be see greed! Na confirmed reality and truth... Plain reality..!
Who wan suffer?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by ladycomfort(f): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
flokii:

LMFAO grin grin

na play I dey follow you play na..

E be like say you cherish dii*ck pass anything cheesy

still dey call God on top am... I swear crazy people full dis Naija
. You are definitely one of the crazy people
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Ayt27(m): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm not hating, my conscience knows I'm not, but I'm really tired of all this celebrity news,it doesn't help, inform, educate us on anything. There are lots of people that their husbands buys them cars and nobody hears about it except her neighbours,friends and family

If yemi alade do hair na fp, olamide peck girl na fp

Not everything should make fp and certainly not the responsibility a man has to his wife should be talk for all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
hobermener:
Dasuki will soon mention tonto grin
But Tonto fit settle him with Toto na. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tolexander:
KINGKONG?

Is her husband gorrila?
Nope...she's only describing the 'gudugudu meje & yaya mefa ' of the husband ... cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oluwa bless me today cos I dont know tomorrow, as I deh work I deh pray..lord show me love...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Apoztl3(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
vonn:
Ok *modified Has she watched Kingkong before? Is that how her husband looks like?

KING KONG! really 😊Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by melvin0004(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
social media marriage, well done.......next story pls.......
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Amelian:
Congrats Tonto!
I tap into yur blessings of this Prado, may my near future husby buy me such too and lots more amen!

One thing have realised about life... Being a virgin will not get u the best of husband , neither been a prostitute. Its all about God's favour at the right time.. Many may say, she has been used and dumped in her past, but at this period of her life, the sordid past no longer exist. And her husband takes her like gold.
See Kim k... Isn't kanye spoiling her silly with expensive gifts and love.
Babes , pray for good husband wey him head dey there and screwed correctly ... Not just any husband o grin
Wey go beat u on top, collecting yur own money for his upkeep.. God, I dodge such suitors in Jesus name, amin Jesu!

You mean, she's been in a relationship(s), had sex (no matter how many times), and later separated? I don't even know why people still go with this very annoying "used and dumped" line. Many of us have been in a relationship, had sex and separated afterwards. So? People can go on and say silly things for all I care, but those things have just so little or no impact at the long run.

And...who virgin help sef
?

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where is Mr Churchill getting his bread? Toothpick is always hanging between his teeth
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by kcsimo: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
If her husband likes, let him buy her...super sonic jet for compliment of taking her morning bath. what my business there??🌝🌝🌚🌚🌝
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by sainty2k3(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Manage your life if you want. If all you can give ur wife is a greeting card . So be it. Am prophesying to my future husbands life. So please let it be. My husband will be so rich wealthy and influential by Gods grace. He will buy me cars jeeps and houses even take me shoping or vacation abroad. By the special grace of God. You can buy ur wife greeting card if thatall you can afford.

don't take it personal smiley u will get the big d..k and the wealth ,but be content. smiley if u keep waiting for someone has rich as Tonto husband it might take u some time o cos ladies like Tonto go catch am first before e reach ur side smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by coolnice(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Money speaking
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) by opribo(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2015
oh our money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade’s 7 Beautiful Wives / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo) / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.