Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Can't Bear The Agony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Bear The Agony (1289 Views)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / I Can't Bear The Agony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Bear The Agony by OnyinyeGod(f): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2009
I am a girl of 22 yrs, and in love with a guy. We have been in this relationship for over 5 yrs now and our family members knew about it. He was the one that taught me what love really is. I love him so much and he love me too.

He is not rich neither is his family but despite all these, i can't love anyother person other than him, i gave him my whole heart, soul and body. It got to an extent that when he comes back home (because he is living in the north) and his transport money finishes, i will beg my parents to give me money that i want to do something or sometimes, i will do some menial job to get some money for his transport fare back to Kaduna.

This guy pregnanted my best friend and he later came back and ask for forgiveness, i forgave him wholeheartedly because the girl refused that he will not marry her because of me. I took it as a temptation and forgave him. I gave this guy my heart, everything there is nothing left. If i woke up from sleep, the first thing that will come up from my mind, is how is Christopher doing now? Has he woken up? Has he eaten? He is no 1 in my life.

Men were coming, asking my hand in marriage to the extent that his immediate elder brother keep on asking me to marry him. Since i can't love then neither can i like them, i will tell then that i am engaged despite that this guy has not propose.

Our problem started last month, he called me one sunday afternoon and ask me where i am, and the person i am with(Thats his usual attitude). With all sincerity, i told him am at our house and am with our landlord's son talking with him. He got angry and ask me why i will be with him, what is he doing with me. He started raining abuses on me saying that he can see that i have boyfriend here while he is there starving himself, that from that day that he is going to get for himself another girl.

Since then, i have been begging him and asking him to give me chance to explain things to him that there is nothing going on between me and the boy. He said that he does not want to hear anything that i have been cheating on him all these while. Since then i have been trying to make him understand that he is the only person that have stolen my heart. What he told me is that if i call him another day, that he is going to give his new girlfriend his phone to talk with me. please can you imagine the pain? He has gone ahead to tell my elder brother that he is not interested again that he has gotten a girl that he would marry.

A guy i have dated for good six years. I can't omagine myself loosing him to another girl. I love him so much, that i cried everytime i remembered what i have passed trhough because of him.

He doesn't call me anymore, i can't love anyone else, each time i remembered him, i cried like a baby. Should i keep on asking him to come back, if no what will i do to get over all this mess? i.e. forget him and forget him forever.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by AjaraEwuro: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2009
find another man. You can never be happy if you marry him. He impregnated your friend and you took him back? What happened to that baby? and his elder brother also asking you to marry him? What a family! Look, no sentiment in marriage - you love him yes, but you cant love him more than you love yourself! Dont you love yourself? Your happiness in life? You want to sacrifice all that for one guy who doesnt care about your life? Look, we have all fallen in love b4, it doesnt mean our life has to end when the person we love messes up, look, loss of love should not be loss of your head, use your head woman. You will get over him, stop begging him, i hate it when women beg randy men - if he loves you, he will come back, but, you havent said if he loves you, which i doubt.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by iice(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
Unrequited undecided
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by lannre(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2009
Dont waste your time,if he hurt you once he can do it again. All the landlord son excuse is too flimsy.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by untainted: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
brace urself n move on up
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
what kind of useless long post is this? angry angry angry i couldnt even read it. onyoshi. if you love a guy who impregnated your friend(that much i gleaned from a reply),then you very well deserve whatever 'agony' you're going through. rubbish. i have no pity for stupid ignoramuses like yourself. dolt!
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by puskin: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2009
Evryday, i read one form of comedy in NL.
Gal, take it 4rm me, U r beta off w-out hìm
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by oyinda3(f): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
This guy pregnanted my best friend and he later came back and ask for forgiveness, i forgave him wholeheartedly because the girl refused that he will not marry her because of me. I took it as a temptation and forgave him. I gave this guy my heart, everything there is nothing left. If i woke up from sleep, the first thing that will come up from my mind, is how is Christopher doing now? Has he woken up? Has he eaten? He is no 1 in my life.

Our problem started last month, he called me one sunday afternoon and ask me where i am, and the person i am with(Thats his usual attitude). With all sincerity, i told him am at our house and am with our landlord's son talking with him. He got angry and ask me why i will be with him, what is he doing with me. He started raining abuses on me saying that he can see that i have boyfriend here while he is there starving himself, that from that day that he is going to get for himself another girl.

If you remain with this christopher asshole, you will remain in agony for the rest of your life.

Atreus:

what kind of useless long post is this? angry angry angry i couldnt even read it. onyoshi. if you love a guy who impregnated your friend(that much i gleaned from a reply),then you very well deserve whatever 'agony' you're going through. rubbish. i have no pity for stupid ignoramuses like yourself. dolt!

I really am surprised o undecided
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
surprised at what,exactly?
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
He has just done u a big faviour. Free urself now and take ur time to find somebody who deserve ur love.

He was feeling gulty since he cheated on u, the new gf has being there, he was just looking for an excuse to end it.

He took ur undivided love for him for grounded, trust me, stop calling him, it will not be long he will come seeking for ur forgiveness.

He will still cheat on his new gf and she may not 4give him as u did.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Mbeki: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2009
I know it will be hard, but give him  a break. dont call him again. if he calls dont pick the fone till the 3rd day.  If he loves you, He'll come back, If he does'nt call you, then try to move on with your life, he is not good enough for you then. You can still love anoda person more than him if you free your mind.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Romeo4real(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2009
He is not rich neither is his family but despite all these, i can't love another person other than him

@oyinyeGod - You are clearly not in love with this chap, but infatuated. Yes most people cannot differ btw the two, but they are poles apart.
Your statement above seems to infer that you were making a compromise in dating or loving him. I'm at a loss to understand what his/family's riches have to do with loving him.
This is one of the reasons why you find the rejection hard to stomach. You feel you made a compromise, but still lost the prize.

I would advise u to move on - as you are both nor right for each other. Accept the rejection, swallow ur pride, and re-asses ur reasons for getting into relationships in the first place.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by oyinda3(f): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2009
Atreus:

surprised at what,exactly?

surprised at the onyinye girl. I mean  lipsrsealed
I think she loves the agony that's why she's still with him.

I was agreeing with your comment jare
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by oyinda3(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
Romeo4real:

@oyinyeGod - You are clearly not in love with this chap, but infatuated. . . .I'm at a loss to understand what his/family's riches have to do with loving him.

Did you look over the part of her post where she says that she begs her parent for money to support the foolish guy and sometimes did menial jobs to provide him with money
I think what she means by "rich" is the ability to support himself.

It got to an extent that when he comes back home (because he is living in the north) and his transport money finishes, i will beg my parents to give me money that i want to do something or sometimes, i will do some menial job to get some money for his transport fare back to Kaduna.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
@poster
you bought this agony upon yourself . . .the earlier you realise that no guy is worth the head/heart ache, you'll feel better in no time.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2009
thankyou oyinda. I didnt know such idiots still existed. Then after displaying their idiocy so fragantly,they'l come to nl and start bitchin abt how some wicked guy has broken their hearts.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by C2H5OH(f): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2009
In all honesty some women can be so foolish. All in the name of love.

Dear, you can continue to love him. But please LOSE him. Avoid him like the bubonic plague.

Atreus:

Na wow shocked
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Diva1(f): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2009
Dear, if it was just cheating and u forgave him, it would be more understandable than even has the nerves to get her(BEST FRIEND) pregnant?? No, That's a no no as long as you guys are not married yet. So what would happen when the baby is delivered and you eventually have yours or may not, what do you think would happen. As difficult as it may seem for you since you love him, Let him go.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by StrStruck(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2009
One thing is for sure, that isn't love. You should make sure you don't get back with him.

First, he is extremely possessive and jealous. No one would truly loves you will be constantly calling you, asking you where you are and who you are with.

Second, he has been abusing you emotionally and putting your life in danger. He had unprotected sex with your best friend and impregnated her! If he could do that to your friend, imagine what he has had done or is capable of doing to the woman on the street. And while he sleeps around, he has a high risk of bringing back those STDs to you.

Finally, it's clear that he never really wanted to be with you and you need to move on. I wouldn't suggest dating yet, just wait a while, get your mind together, spend more time doing things you love and hopefully you'll bounce back in no time.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by lavish: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Atreus you are a very mean person, how can you say such a thing t this heartbroken sister? you are mean

@ poster with time and self love i think it will get better, try to occupy yourself with other things, till you forget your experience
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
me,mean? I'm not. I'm just tired of women who behave stupidly then come here and start bitchin about men nd want us to tell them sorry when if they'd had any sense,they could have avoided heartbreak.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by edogram(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2009
U guys cannot really understand emotion, she dated this guy for 6yrs.

So it not easy to leave him easily.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by spikedcylinder: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2009
Pele.
I hope you will find it in your heart to create time to babysit your best friend/boyfriend's baby. smiley
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
@spiked,i'm sure if u were in her shoes you'd do that since you're such a wonderful person,all sunshine and butterflies,the salt of the earth really grin. Lol. @ edogram the fact that she dated him 4 six years is inconsequential. It even makes matters worse. Can she honestly say she had no insight into the kind of person he was? She saw what she wanted to see,shikena,so now that everything's crashd,she should just endure the 'agony'.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by AmAlone: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2009
RIGHT NOW I AM AT THE MIDDLE OF YOU POST
BUT THOUGHT OF POSTING THIS WITHOUT READING IT COMPLETELY!

Oyinye baby, GROW UP!!!
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by AmAlone: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2009
Now am done! reading it!

My best author once wrote: Give Them Space To Fall--The pursuer, pursued!

If you are always the pursuer the tension in the string of your seducution will SLACK!!!

--you sounds like a 14yr old gal to me

Oyinye baby, Grow Up!
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2009
All of u girls/ladies insulting her,i just hope ur relationships are perfect,thats if u have a bf/husband,and i want to believe most of u are ugly,thats y u are all so angry at cute ladies who get heart breaks,cos nobody toast una,talkless of marry.Haven't y'all heard of this 'once a man/woman is in love,behold a fool is born' so u dont have to blame anybody in love and ends up in heartbreak.@poster,6yrs is a long time and i know it wont be easy to forget him,but u still can,just trade places,relocate,change ur style of dressing,give urself a new life and make new sets of friends,i believe this would help,cos the least of things u need right now is just thought of that ungrateful boy.Good luck dear,u deserve a better man
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by spikedcylinder: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2009
Atreus:

@spiked,i'm sure if u were in her shoes you'd do that since you're such a wonderful person,all sunshine and butterflies,the salt of the earth really grin. Lol.

Learn to recognise sarcasm. wink
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by biola44: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2009
pls move on, he doesnt deserve u!
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by Atreus(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2009
@spiked,back at ya.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by ebinom(f): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2009
people who cheat usually think the other partner is also doing the same hence his accusing you of sleeping with the landlord's son.bottom line you gave your life to this guy but all i can say is HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU AND YOU NEED TO MOVE ON. he cheated on you with your bestfriend and goes to show he has no respect for you whatsoever and will definately do it again. can you live with someone who goes out on you all the time. my mom did and she now lives with genital herpes for the rest of her life. once again i say she's really lucky she didn't contract the deadly diseas AIDS. you probably have a very low self esteem and that's why you don't want to leave him cos you think you won't find anyone better than him for you, but believe me honey, even if not all guys(and girls) are good there are a handful that are wonderful people so all i can say is DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT FOR THIS GUY.
Re: I Can't Bear The Agony by sexylogan(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2009
ditch the asshole. if u had gone off and gotten pregnant

for some1 i'm sure he wudnt havforgiven u. he broke up

wit u a long time ago. he was just

looking for an excuse to leave. he doesnt desrve u. angry

(1) (Reply)

Should I Wait For Him? / Diary Of A Single Woman / Does A Lady Get Less Friendly Towards Guys When A Lot Of Guys Toast Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.