Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,938 members, 7,828,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership (1136 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities That Made A Buzz With Their Car Gifts To Their Lovers / Checkout Nigerian Musicians That Didn’t Shine In 2016 / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2015
The movie and music industries were thrilled by the closeness of some Nigerian entertainers who many believed were couples or would end up marrying. While some have come out to openly deny having a relationship, others are still enjoying the media frenzy going on around the issue.
Here we go...
1) INI EDO and MIKE GODSON:
When Ini Edo and Mike Godson’s pictures ruffling bed sheets went viral, it became the talk of town with bloggers and fans alike applauding them for being real with their relationship. Although they both denied it with claims that the pictures were from movie scenes, many are of the opinion that until the said movie is released, their defence remains null and void. It was later alleged that the heat on both parties was too much, which allegedly forced them to part ways.
http://leadership.ng/entertainment/484480/nigerian-celebrity-romance-didnt-exist/attachment/ini-edo-and-mike-godson

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2015
2) ICE PRINCE and YVONNE NELSON:
Who are we to believe? While Ice prince insisted that their relationship didn’t work out after Olisa asked who was the first to date Yvonne Nelson, him or Iyanya, it became clear that he wasn’t the only Nigerian music act who has dated Ghanaian actress. This is because Chocolate City rapper, Penshak Zamani, popularly known as Ice Prince confirmed that he was also in the picture at some point. As such, he told the Beat FM presenter, Olisa Adibua of ‘The Truth’. Asked Why the relationship ended, the rapper said: ‘She is a very busy person, she was busier than I was at that time, I am a very busy person as well, I’m never around, we don’t have time to cheer each other, so I kind of created space so we moved on.’ But on the contrary, the Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has not had it good with dating Nigerian men and she is not even going to pretend about it. According to her Nigerian men are the greatest liars in Africa. She spoke about dating Iyanya, then what she had with Ice Prince. ‘I am loyal and straightforward, but a lot of entertainers are not like that. They would just lie to you and waste your time. That is because, like pilots, entertainers go around a lot. In every country a pilot goes to, he can decide to have a wife or girlfriend. So they can actually lead like a hundred different lives and none of these women will know.’ So does that proves Ice Prince’s Point?

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2015
3)FLAVOUR and CHIDINMA:
How would a man and a woman share a passionate kiss and later say it was for the cameras. It didn’t happen once or twice. Seriously, if not for the fact that the Nigerian male sensation, Flavour, has two baby mamas and is being trooped in by a lot of his female fans, there’s is every chance that he and female sensation, Chidinma, would make the perfect celebrity couple. They have been seen on several occasions together and that kiss wasn’t left out. Both posed for the cameras as they flew to South Africa for the MAMAs.

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2015
4)NADIA BUARI and JIM IYKE:
Nobody knew this supposed couple would ever part ways after the much media frenzy that surrounded their relationship.

Though Nadia Buari is now a proud mother of twin girls, while Jim is also father to a cute baby boy with his 23-year-old Lithuanian girlfriend, Dana Kinduyte, who reportedly lives in Atlanta.
Oh Jesus wept and so do I!!!

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2015
5)GENEVIEVE NNAJI and D'BANJ
In 2010, Genevieve Nnaji, one of Nigeria’s most notable actresses, made a grand appearance in D’banj’s ‘Fall In Love’ video. This fuelled a romance tale between the two bigwigs of the Nigerian showbiz scene especially because of a ‘passionate kiss’ they both had at the end of the music video.

Even D’Banj’s former ‘boss’, JJC, also known as Mr Skillz, reportedly said in an interview years ago that there was indeed a love flame burning between the two.

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2015
6)CYNTHIA MORGAN and BURNA BOY:
When Cynthia Morgan shared a photo on Instagram to her followers of her and Burna Boy kissing, many of her fans decided they were now an item. Even though it might be off a video, photo shoot or another promotional stunt, the two had admitted to feeling some way, previously.

In July, Burna Rankin admitted he would choose Cynthia Morgan over Chidinma during an MTV Base interview.
Just imagine how crazy their kids my turn out!*
Feel free to add your own, honourable mention to Iyanya( all I want is your waist) and Yevonne nelson (I have your medicine)

Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Me and .......
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Cutehector(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Me and .......
lol dont give yourself hope cheesy
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dont give yourself hope cheesy
grin
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
There is actually no harm in hopping you know?
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Me and .......
Your case still dey supreme court!
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by palladin: 6:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Ko kan aye
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Princeparix(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Madam abeg gimme nkwobi 2 plates...
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Young03(m): 6:41am On Dec 19, 2015
why my name no de dia
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Me and OgaSeun.... I actually told reporters during an interview that I've never met him b4 and he also claimed he didnt know me in person....just on NL
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Me and OgaSeun.... I actually told reporters during an interview that I've never met him b4 and he also claimed he didnt know me in person....just on NL
Even John the baptist no go fit predict the ban way go soon hit you!
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 6:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Young03:
why my name no de dia
Cause I no know the name of that your secondary school crush.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2015
ChappyChase:
Even John the baptist no go fit predict the ban way go soon hit you!
Hahaha.... I pray
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ChappyChase: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Hahaha.... I pray
Okay nau make we dey watch..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2015
Its that Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari relationship that suprised me, so Jim didnt know she was pregnant for somebody else or what?....Its JaybossNG Blog
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Omotayor123(f): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2015
7. Funke Akindele and Femi Adebayo
Na so Nigerians dey join people together with their mouth inside..
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by Omotayor123(f): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
Now I laugh In Chinese grin. Did he even know you on NL

Nice one anyways cheesy
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by CaroLyner(f): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2015
when treysongz shared a photo of us both on
Instagram to his followers,many of our fans decided we
were his an item. Even though it might be off
a video, photo shoot or another promotional stunt, tho we had admitted to feeling some
way, previously.
Re: 6 Nigerian Celebrity Romance That Didn’t Exist-leadership by ellahzy(f): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Nawa o
yemi Alade nd Falz grin

(1) (Reply)

We Need More Songs Like Phyno's CONNECT To Make Igbo Language More Influential / Http://betaalalinemax.com/dermavie/ / Nawa O! See How Nollywood Actress Showcases Private Part In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.