Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun (55438 Views)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Louiscutedude(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
God hv mercy
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by cocoama(f): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
LIES everywhere.

Paper must sell.

She was 17 when she got married and is 22 this 2015 according to the story; but junk journalism said she has been looking for fruit of the womb for 6 years. undecided

She should be at least 23 as of 2013 when she got her first "miracle" baby, and then should be 25 in 2015 when this news was reported.

What do you guys make of liars wearing the garb of journalists, faking news everywhere?
I thought I was the only one that noticed. They said she has been married for 8 years yet she got married at 17 and is now 22, but people will still believe this..

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Apreel(f): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well I can say it's true..I was there in the programme last year when she vomited the padlock and it's not that padlock that is shown here..but the turtle I don't know about.i wasn't there
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Bishops10(m): 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Assuming I reside at home,I would have known this family and know if this is true....Umuabanike is close to my place Eziani Ihiala,Anambra state.

BTW.......av heard of a popular native doctor from that side.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by bummyla(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by fosterkid: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Church Advert undecided undecided
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2015
I thot it was only youruba dat do charms! Ogwo ego people have joined too.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Topgainer: 5:35am On Dec 20, 2015
Why should an intelligent woman allow herself to be used by con artists and magicians a.k.a Prophets to advertise the newly acquired tricks
Why should she allow herself to be subjected to such
Now that she vomited Key, gave birth to turtle and ridiculed in a national daily, the Prophet is happy and anticipatory of new members this Sunday morning with a guaranteed full entertainment
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by kobonaire(m): 5:42am On Dec 20, 2015
I heard she vomited a cow??
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58am On Dec 20, 2015
LABE ORUN THINGS
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 6:04am On Dec 20, 2015
YorubaWoman:

Iroyin kayefi undecided
[size=18pt]Ejo e so ede Geesi Awa o gbo ede Yoruba dada undecided[/size]
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by LordShegzxy(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2015
End time delivering.....
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by YorubaWoman: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:

[size=18pt]Ejo e so ede Geesi Awa o gbo ede Yoruba dada undecided[/size]
Mo ri na be.

Ede oyo ni eyi ti e ko, ki se yoruba smiley
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by uzor2(m): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2015
She got married at the age of 18, was childless for 6yrs till 2013 and in 2015 she is 22 yrs. Nawa o.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Blackkie: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2015
This story get as e be. But-
-the information is coming from a trusted national daily
-the name of the church is mentioned
-the lady's picture was given
-her family name was not hidden
You can easily verify the authenticity of this.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Ayt27(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2015
Ah! Nnkan bee
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Church advert in disguise. I smell ......
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Twill92: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2015
mentorandfriend:
LIES everywhere.

Paper must sell.

She was 17 when she got married and is 22 this 2015 according to the story; but junk journalism said she has been looking for fruit of the womb for 6 years. undecided

She should be at least 23 as of 2013 when she got her first "miracle" baby, and then should be 25 in 2015 when this news was reported.

What do you guys make of liars wearing the garb of journalists, faking news everywhere?
I actually thought i wasn't reading the story well when i noticed same things you mentioned. Fake news indeed!

on a lighter mood...

i guess the padlock gets it update via the cat...

but why did the padlock n turtle followed a sequence? why not at once? or was the deliverance not effective enough or the initial water only deal with the magnetic properties of the padlock

1 Like

Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Emekasmart(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2015
No credible evidence to believe d story.. All lies.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by calabardick(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2015
WeedSeller:
grin..You wan tell me say the turtle wey dey inside her dey chop akpu,rice,beans wey she dey swallow also? How e take survive?
Trust 9ja boys,if the padlock stil dey owk,them fit dey use am lock house gate sef..grin

that turtle feeds on the destiny of any man that have sex with her. the husband needs serious deliverance, he has destroyed an evil altar, if not, in no time she will be a young widow

that is the kind of minister we need in this end time, not all those occoultic fishers of money pastors making empty noise on media, looting and flying private jets, driving big cars around town....... show boys
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Baroba(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2015
It sounds like tales by moonlight, actually it is tales by moonlight... Duck tales.
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by billy187(m): 11:06am On Dec 20, 2015
Of all the people with camera phones in the church.....noone took a pic. These very people would go into a picture snapping frenzy with trivial stuff such as minor accidents or actors showing up at a supermarket.

I smell a huuuge rat here.....
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by luvtoyota(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Where is the picture of the tortoise covered in blood? Fake news
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by kingsley108: 12:31am On Dec 14, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, WEALTH AND FAME. JOIN ILLUMINATI. www.illuminatiorganization.us
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2020
madridguy:
Proudly Africa.
10 years on Nairaland. you don tey for Nairaland o
Re: Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:56am On Dec 14, 2020
billy187:
Of all the people with camera phones in the church.....noone took a pic. These very people would go into a picture snapping frenzy with trivial stuff such as minor accidents or actors showing up at a supermarket.

I smell a huuuge rat here.....
once they take a picture, the lie is exposed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.