Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride (706 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / This Photo Of A Groom Checking His Bride Under The Veil Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2015
I attended an engagement party at the Lagos country club, Ikeja on thursday. The hall was full to the brim. Everywhere was colourful like the rainbow, and the music was cool. The catch of the event was when the groom was directed by the mc(alaga iduro) to salute his father, who's is an air commodore, the groom started crying. The act elicited laughter mixed with emotion amidst the sitting guests and myself.

Another blow-away that happened there was when the bride was about to be ushered in, the groom insisted that he wanted to be the one to usher her in with music. The groom took over the saxophone while his men took over other musical instruments. It was sooo romantic and fun.

The sour part of the event is that the bride's parents are not in good term, and the father, who's my uncle swore that he won't attend today's church wedding, because his wife didn't allow the church part of the wedding to hold at his church that he's been attending for more than 20yrs.

I couldn't take close pictures because of where I was sitting

Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by 1miccza: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Peeleee links or adonbilivit
Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
1miccza:
Peeleee links or adonbilivit

I'm the source because I witnessed it live
Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by 1miccza: 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
kingbee109:

I'm the source because I witnessed it live
Ok ayaf hiaaaa
Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by 1miccza: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2015
That groom looks like a sissy
Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
It's not a big deal. Infact in the bible when Jacob met Rachel he did not cry, he wept aloud Genesis 29: 11

1 Like

Re: A Groom Cried During His Wedding Instead Of His Bride by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
It's not a big deal. Infact in the bible when Jacob met Rachel he did not cry, he wept aloud Genesis 29: 11

You people sha. Na wa! Bible people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Him....What Will You Do? / 3 Tips To Note Before Starting A Relationship / Can I As A Girl Ask A Shy Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.