Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? (1082 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by wkkwl: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Because she has refused to give me what I want,she is always busy,does not have time for me and all.

What about you?

Ladies, guys why are you currently?

Your Reasons.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by MzPecs(f): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Who is a partner? angry
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by 1miccza: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2015
*spreads mat* Oya make una dey talk
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by SINNZ(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2015
#TeamMarriedToJesus cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by obiorathesubtle: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
She says no sex before marriage.. I can't handle that..

What she doesn't know won't kill her.. So, I'm very careful with the side chicks and all... But I love her more.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
dunno

ass flat maybe
tongue
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by cana882(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
I'm not
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Oladimejy(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Guy it been obvious u dnt have job...abeg come fetch water for me

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by cana882(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2015
MzPecs:
Who is a partner? angry
A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by wkkwl: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Oladimejy:
Guy it been obvious u dnt have job...abeg come fetch water for me
You get job abi?

Why you comment dey write your ink for thread
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2015
he's too short,,i need a tall guy..
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by wkkwl: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2015
MzPecs:
Who is a partner? angry

This ss1 girl you again,

Please this forum is not for underage.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by MzPecs(f): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2015
cana882:
A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
Ok cool
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Medunah: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
She says no sex before marriage.. I can't handle that..

What she doesn't know won't kill her.. So, I'm very careful with the side chicks and all... But I love her more.
Then why date her if u can't handle dat?
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by MzPecs(f): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2015
wkkwl:

This ss1 girl you again,

Please this forum is not for underage.
Baba i'm not yet in ss1 nah..
gringringringrin
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by obiorathesubtle: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Medunah:
Then why date her if u can't handle dat?
undecided if you see her yansh..

Her face

The size of her breesss...

Even with that kind condition, you no fit just let that kind gal go free naa.undecided
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by lirusehn(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

Because cheating is in my blood undecided
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by obiorathesubtle: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2015
octopusfreaky:
today.. Your prayers have been answered!

I'm 6'1.. You can be sidechick number 2
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Ginaz(f): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2015
I can't talk , my mouth is paining undecided
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by firstking01(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2015
wkkwl:
Because she has refused to give me what I want,she is always busy,does not have time for me and all.

What about you?

Ladies, guys why are you currently?

Your Reasons.
u funny sha..
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by zinachidi(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2015
SINNZ:
#TeamMarriedToJesus cool
una dey too religious for this forum.undecided
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Pheals(f): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Wanna c Nairaland cheating group.... called the cheaters
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2015
cana882:
Wrong! He asked "who's a partner" you defined partnership!
grin angry undecided
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Bamz555: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
octopusfreaky:
then why not let go of him nd go for wat u really want. Wat is d point of cheating here nah. U just wasting ur time nd his, nd ur dignity.

(1) (Reply)

Men: Who Would Choose Between These Two Wives? / I Don't Know Who To Believe / Why Would A Woman Cheat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.