Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Unad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unad (1277 Views)

Unad In Adeniran Ogunsanya College / Is Unad Post Ume Out? / University of Ado-Ekiti (UNAD) Admission News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unad by chaps09(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2009
Unad student to resume on 29th of June and pay N5000 for damages
Re: Unad by chaps09(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2009
is this true
Re: Unad by EmmaAjayi(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2009
Does any1 know when the 2009/2010 Post Ume Exam is taking place?
Re: Unad by chaps09(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
not now i promise to let u know when
Re: Unad by EmmaAjayi(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2009
OK Thanks
Re: Unad by ken4ope(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2009
Got this Information through search engine on Nairaland,

from - Hakeem Oguntinde, 100L Sociology Governor, University of Ado-Ekiti.

Together, we can make the World a better place for the unborn generations,

The PUME 2009

This is to invite all candidates who the chose the university of Benin as FIRST & SECOND CHOICE of University and

who scored 200 and above in the April, 2009 University Matriculation Examination (UME) conducted by JAMB to a

Screening Exercise. The exercise will take place in the University Benin at 9.00a.m on each of the following days.

Candidates should be at their assigned venues at 7.30a.m. prompt

GROUP                                                                                                                       SCREENING DATE

Social/Management Sciences/Education/                                                                   Tue 7th July 2009

Social Management Science/Math Eons/

Math/Geology

Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Agric/                                                                          Wed 8th of July 2009 

Education agric/Educational Biological Science/

Biological Science (i.e Optometry, Biochemistry,

Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anatomy, physiology.

Medical Biochemistry and Nursing).

Engineering/physical science (i.e physics geology,                                                     Thurs 9th July 2009

math, chemistry, computer science)/

education physical science

law/Arts/Education Art                                                                                                Friday 10th July 2009

Note

Candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (HP pencil and Eraser),for the exercise GSM.

Phones and Calculators are NOT allowed .

Eligible candidates will be screened for knowledge in 1(one) paper made up of section A and B as follows:

Section A: English Language.

Section B: general papers. This will entail screening of candidate knowledge in subject areas relating to the course of study.

Sales of scratch: This will commence on Thurs. 11th June 2009,and close on sat 27th June 12, 2009.

Mode of Registration:

Eligible candidate are expected to purchase a scratch card of 2,000(two thousand naira)from any of the branches of

the following banks in Benin City, Asaba, Warri, Auchi, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Kano and Port-Harcourt : First Bank,

Access Bank Intercontinental Bank, Wema Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa., Fidelity Bank, Bank PHB and

Zenith Bank Plc.

After purchase of scratch card, an eligible candidate is requested to up load his/her 1 X 1 COLOUR passport

photography with red background in Jpeg format only.

On uploading the 1”x 1” color passport photograph with red background, a candidate is expected to first preview,

confirm, SUBMIT and PRINTOUT immediately an acknowledgement paper showing his /her photograph. No complaint

of wrong or blank picture would be entertained after submission.

Application website close by midnight on Monday, 29th june,2009 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not

later than midnight on Mon,29th June 2009).

The acknowledgement paper and Bank teller will be demanded of the candidate to identify him/her self at the

screening center to enable him/her participate in the exercise. The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for

all admitted candidates throughout there stay in the University.

Original and one photocopy of the scratch card.

Acknowledgement Paper and Bank teller for Identification.

Four figure table (where applicable).

PLEASE NOTE: Any impersonator will be handed over to the law enforcement Agents.
Re: Unad by Tare1(f): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hope you are alright @ken4ope we are all discussing about unad here you are bringing in anoda topic
Re: Unad by chaps09(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
i was in school today every where is crowded student are busy paying 5,000 fee for damages, if u have not yet resume hmmmmm beta do
Re: Unad by amlos007(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2009
@ chaps do let me know if there will be pume semina for unad.need to know some technics about there question.@talktojuddy@yahoo.co.uk,08025662073.one love,
Re: Unad by amlos007(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2009
y nigerians be like this,i wonder what uniben gat to do with unad angry
Re: Unad by Tare1(f): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2009
@amlos007 hw u dey well i will be leaving for ado a week to the exams sha i will let you know when am leaving sha and tanks very much for your calls and ur concern take care
Re: Unad by amlos007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
anytime @ tare1, 1da how u came about sure usa name shocked look unik, are u on face book?
Re: Unad by Tare1(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
yep amlos07 am on facebook but one problem am having is how to upload my pictures on facebook is just giving me concern.

Take Care
Re: Unad by amlos007(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
ok then,get me tru ajay imohammed lamidi on face book, dey read oooo grin .leta

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Post Ume / 2009/2010 Siwes Payment / Cut-off Points For Nigerian Universities In The Year 2013:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.