Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby (31393 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned / If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
OP congrats man. Thumbs up.

All the posters above me have said it all.
If you have the money, do the best for your child.

Not that 'I can't part with 100k this xmas attitude'.

And while you're at it, thank god you're having your baby in naija (expense-wise. Don't know about healthcare-wise).
Pikin no be joke o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Rukkydelta(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
I don laff tire. seriously, is this how child upbringing cost ? Some guys after reading this topic will just give up on marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Miami11: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
New borns are expensive, however try buying a few at a time.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Onegai(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
cococandy:
OP congrats man. Thumbs up.

All the posters above me have said it all.
If you have the money, do the best for your child.

Not that 'I can't part with 100k this xmas attitude'.

And while you're at it, thank god you're having your baby in naija (expense-wise. Don't know about healthcare-wise).
Pikin no be joke o.

O baby, don't talk that o! At least you can clip coupons, go for sales and wholesale clubs and you'll get some free stuff. In Nigeria, the only free thing you will get is some immunization at certain government hospitals in certain states. The day i heard of a mum told to buy latex gloves before she comes for ante-natal checkup was the day I swore I'd run any politician over with a car. Even that list above, they told the OP's wife to buy latex gloves.

When we went for first immunization in a Nigeria and they told us the price, I blinked and asked them if it was for ALL her shots. It was with shaking legs I walked back to my seat that day.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by ogawisdom(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op get ready BC ur mother in-law is on her way after delivery for omugu. Make sure there is enough in ur saving acct. This one way u dey open thread on top this small list grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Lol i don laff tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by PresVA: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
ogawisdom:
Op get ready BC ur mother in-law is on her way after delivery for omugu. Make sure there is enough in ur saving acct. This one way u dey open thread on top this small list grin
As in eehhh, mother in law never come omugwo ooo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well I don't know sha.
Maybe uk is easier.
Here it cost a ton except you have awesome health insurance (and that costs too) . But is the saving grace of most people. And you're sure of superb healthcare.

Lol@gloves. cheesy SMH. I've even heard some ridiculous stories about expecting mothers in some hospitals in Nigeria being told to pay for electricity and stuff like that. angry
Onegai:

O baby, don't talk that o! At least you can clip coupons, go for sales and wholesale clubs and you'll get some free stuff. In Nigeria, the only free thing you will get is some immunization at certain government hospitals in certain states. The day i heard of a mum told to buy latex gloves before she comes for ante-natal checkup was the day I swore I'd run any politician over with a car. Even that list above, they told the OP's wife to buy latex gloves.

When we went for first immunization in a Nigeria and they told us the price, I blinked and asked them if it was for ALL her shots. It was with shaking legs I walked back to my seat that day.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Qualer: 2:54am On Dec 20, 2015
armyofone:
For your own baby you are talking like this ? shocked
You can always ask for the most important things that are needed first and mark the rest as next on the list. With that your "I can part with 50 k this Dec and not 100 k " attitude are you sure you are ready? You better be for your child/children.

so because of a baby he should throw away his financial reasoning? wow! if he is the sole provider in his home, cautious and well thought out spending will be his watch word now that his family is expanding. you obviously do not have any experience in these kind of issues and it shows from your utterance.

OP, since you have three months ahead of you, plan your spending well because you still have hospital bills ahead (including unforeseen expenses). Don't throw money around because of a baby that is yet to be born, the money you save now will come in handy when the baby actually comes. On a good day, everything on that list won't cost up to 30-35k. spend with wisdom. be guided!!

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cynhamscakes(f): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Op, you know your pocket and financial strength. You don't have to buy extra expensive baby items. Moderation is key. I don't know your location and the kind of hospital your wife is registered to give birth.

Your wife should chat up with her fellow women and get little info from them on the important and needed items to buy. She doesn't have to buy designer creams and co.

It doesn't really cost much i tell you.
About the immunization, immunization is free in Government hospitals and they are even more reliable. The only problem is the long queue due to high number of women and their babies.

In some private hospitals, its as cheap as #500 to #1000 per vaccine. And all needed vaccines will be given.

The hospital (private) where i had my 2nd baby, our hospital bill was #16,000 and yes its a very very standard and clean hospital. We ended up paying only #1600 ( 10%) anyway because of my husband's NHIS.

Stop getting scared and don't make the mistake of doing anything to impress people. Its your life and your child's. If it comes to the worse, ask practical questions from families n friends around you so you don't do less than is expected or go overboard.

Goodluck and congrats in advance.

Abeg make i do small advert grin grin grin

Surprise your loved ones in Abuja with a cake. We will deliver it for you. All kinds of party and wedding cakes and pastries are available. Call or whatsapp Cynthia on 07034794947, pin 531753fb, Www.cynhamscakes.com.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by jidesam168(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2015
My brother, I was once in your shoe this time last year but I started my plans 6 month behind, Infact we have to register in 2 hospitals (government and private) once u buy those stuff listed there the rest will be additives, for example for all the baby stuff with delivery and private hospital bills (because government hospital later went on strike in my state back then) I spent let's say 80k, but u must budget 10k every month for the baby she may not spend upto that, Infact in some cases my wife will tell me I have balance. God will help us to take care of them, children use to come with blessings I assure you of that because am a living witness so far you try in your own little way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by maureensylvia(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
@ NORAD I hope this helps

Shawl (Jimtex brand): white - 2700

Booties - mothercare: from 1200, George: from 800

Receiving blanket (with teddy bear inclusive) - 1500

Sleeping suit: George(pack of 5) - from 2000

Body suit: Goerge (pack of - 2500

Towel: pack of 3(1 large, medium & small) - 1700

Agnesia powder: small: 550, big: 1100

Agnesia soap: pack of 6 – 700

Johnson’s soap: pack of 4 – 600

Johnson’s head to toe wash: large – 1400

Johnson’s conditioning shampoo(for baby’s hair) -

Wipes (Refills)- Johnsons: 600, Huggies: 600,

Hunnies: 400, Ultra Compact: 400

Johnson’s Pack (Oil, Lotion & powder : 2600

Johnson’s baby cologne: 400

Johnson’s aqueous cream: 400

Johnson’s baby jelly: 400

Huggies baby lotion: 800

Socks: (pack of 7) – 1200

Baby tonguebrush : (type you wear on ur finger) –

Pampers mini(pack of 22: 900

Huggies mini (pack of 40): 1700

Toujours mini: 2200

Moulfix mini: 3200

Vip baby: 2500

Nigerian economy pack Pampers: 1500

Sterilizer (Tommy tipee): 5500

Bucket: from 500

Bowl(for pouring bath water): from 150

Cot(wooden): from 35,000

Cot(others): from 15000

Cloth hanger: from 4500

Leoplast Baby cloth drawer(3 layers(double drawers):
from 6000

Baby nest: from 1500

Cloth pergs: from 150

Washing machine(LG): From 25000

Car seat(happy winner/family): from 7500

Car seat(Graco): from 25000

Car seat(bravo): from 12000

Pad (dele): 220

Pad(ladysept): 240

Tissue paper(rose): 50, pack of 6 goes for 280

Powder puff: from 250

Flannel: from 400

Washcloths: from 250

Bib (pack of 3): 700, Carter’s brand starts from 500
each

Roberts antiseptic liquid: Big – 550, med – 300,

Purit liquid: small – 200, big 500

Cap : Gerber brand – from 800, Next brand – from
1000. You can get some for as low as 250

Hot water bottle : 400

Baby Nail care set: 400

Mentholata (mentolatum) 160

Spirit (moko brand): 180

Glycerine borax(for cleaning baby’s tongue): moko
brand – 200

Goya olive oil: 200

Silver bird eucalyptus oil: 350

Jik bleach: small – 180

Hypo bleach: 140

Cotton wool(dele brand): large – 800

Sudocream: big – 800

Bell’s zinc and castor oil cream: 700

u might b asking how I knew all this, am heavy just like ur wifey and will b due around march. I bought those things recently.

Note: pregnancy is so exciting but don't rob the bank just because u want to get all, pick the necessary things needed.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by agarawu23(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Excellent7:
@All
Please folks take it easy on this guy.
Some are already calling the guy names, saying he is stingy, he has not started........etc.
Nobody has asked about the guy's income.
Last time I checked even barrow pushers' wives still have children.

@OP
You asked for advice, you will get it.
Do not allow yourself be harassed. All fingers are not equal, I know.
Men are in sizes and life is in phases.
First let me congratulate you in advance on the new one coming into you family.
Pregnancy is not a disease! It is not a curse!! It is a blessing !!!, and an integral part of the cycle of life.
Luckily, it does not just happen, there is usually a 7 to 9 months' notice.
Your darling wife can not tell you because she does not know the prices, I guess this is your first child.
Even if it is thirty thousand Naira you have now give her to get the things that amount can get, starting with the most vital. If you can afford more, that will be great.
Gradually, you will get most if not all of the things in the list before her due date.
Do not wait or delay until you think you have all the funds.
It's gradually gradually that the snail whilst carrying its own house reaches its "destination".
By careful planning a man of limited means can get a roof over his head.
Once again congratulations in advance grin grin grin
congratulations bro, u just won the most sensible comment on this thread.

Nlders are like that, most of them didn't buy stuff that expensive o some didn't even spend up to 40k when they raised their kids.

Nobody knows op financial status and some are attacking him cos he said he couldn't afford 100k for now. So are they expecting the man to empty his account because he is expecting a new baby for the first time? Well, I am not surprised Nlders don't practice what they preach.

Op can start with 20k
"Cut your coat to your size"

There are more spending on the baby in future after all we dey see poor family raising children with poor or no income. [size=14pt]Yoruba's will say, "Olohun lo n WO omo dagba" its God that guide children till adult stage[/size]

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by yvelchstores(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
As an accountant, I carefully planned my expenses for my first baby, I didn't use up to 40k, yes it was my first baby, yes it was this year July,yes I bought all i needed including baby hanger and what not. Plan with ur wife in love, and go to a major market, not all these near by markets. Go to where d retailers purchase from.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Omotayor123(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
bennyrazz:
really I don't know how some people think. Your wife gave you a list without price because she knows if she puts the price there, you would doubt her because of your financial stringency. Every reasonable woman should know the prices of things that are needed in her home. So @ Norad , kindly go to the market and find out prices of those things and you can take it a step further by buying those stuffs yourself or invite her to join you.
See Economist undecided
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Some people are already mentioning N300k. Very soon someone will mention N1milla.

Just do your best sir. Some items are meant to protect the life of your baby and make him/her comfortable.

Do not spend your money on items that add no purposeful meaning other than to make your baby the cutest in the neighbourhood or winner of some "pampers competitions."

It is too early to start spending on "make-up" for an innocent infant.

Just go for the most relevant, others can come later as your budget rises.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by muller101(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Probe that list.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
uyiekpenm:
Oga 100k will be OK for the things on that list but not enough for all the baby needs.
Why not go shopping with your wife. At least you will see things for yourself.
Baby things are quite expensive you know.
Safe delivery to your wife.

Thank you jare for your post. Songs people just like saying trash just to feel relevant. Who gets married without losing for babies. She's going to get some of these things tomorrow. The fuel scarcity is preventing us from going with the car.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
maureensylvia:
@ NORAD I hope this helps

Shawl (Jimtex brand): white - 2700

Booties - mothercare: from 1200, George: from 800

Receiving blanket (with teddy bear inclusive) - 1500

Sleeping suit: George(pack of 5) - from 2000

Body suit: Goerge (pack of - 2500

Towel: pack of 3(1 large, medium & small) - 1700

Agnesia powder: small: 550, big: 1100

Agnesia soap: pack of 6 – 700

Johnson’s soap: pack of 4 – 600

Johnson’s head to toe wash: large – 1400

Johnson’s conditioning shampoo(for baby’s hair) -

Wipes (Refills)- Johnsons: 600, Huggies: 600,

Hunnies: 400, Ultra Compact: 400

Johnson’s Pack (Oil, Lotion & powder : 2600

Johnson’s baby cologne: 400

Johnson’s aqueous cream: 400

Johnson’s baby jelly: 400

Huggies baby lotion: 800

Socks: (pack of 7) – 1200

Baby tonguebrush : (type you wear on ur finger) –

Pampers mini(pack of 22: 900

Huggies mini (pack of 40): 1700

Toujours mini: 2200

Moulfix mini: 3200

Vip baby: 2500

Nigerian economy pack Pampers: 1500

Sterilizer (Tommy tipee): 5500

Bucket: from 500

Bowl(for pouring bath water): from 150

Cot(wooden): from 35,000

Cot(others): from 15000

Cloth hanger: from 4500

Leoplast Baby cloth drawer(3 layers(double drawers):
from 6000

Baby nest: from 1500

Cloth pergs: from 150

Washing machine(LG): From 25000

Car seat(happy winner/family): from 7500

Car seat(Graco): from 25000

Car seat(bravo): from 12000

Pad (dele): 220

Pad(ladysept): 240

Tissue paper(rose): 50, pack of 6 goes for 280

Powder puff: from 250

Flannel: from 400

Washcloths: from 250

Bib (pack of 3): 700, Carter’s brand starts from 500
each

Roberts antiseptic liquid: Big – 550, med – 300,

Purit liquid: small – 200, big 500

Cap : Gerber brand – from 800, Next brand – from
1000. You can get some for as low as 250

Hot water bottle : 400

Baby Nail care set: 400

Mentholata (mentolatum) 160

Spirit (moko brand): 180

Glycerine borax(for cleaning baby’s tongue): moko
brand – 200

Goya olive oil: 200

Silver bird eucalyptus oil: 350

Jik bleach: small – 180

Hypo bleach: 140

Cotton wool(dele brand): large – 800

Sudocream: big – 800

Bell’s zinc and castor oil cream: 700

u might b asking how I knew all this, am heavy just like ur wifey and will b due around march. I bought those things recently.

Note: pregnancy is so exciting but don't rob the bank just because u want to get all, pick the necessary things needed.

Thanks so very much for this list. Now I'm forced to show this thread and your list to my wife. But these items are killing! Which of these can one do without? Just kidding.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by VintageCocktail(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
NORAD:

Thanks so very much for this list. Now I'm forced to show this thread and your list to my wife. But these items are killing! Which of these can one do without? Just kidding.
The fvcking washing machine( wash your babies cloth in the morning while wife wash in the evening, these guys changes cloths like models.....puke, sh!ts,urine, is either that or you buy) and I didn't see packets of detergents there for the washings.

, cot ( rooming in and bedding in is the norm so that Mom and baby can be together, it is essential for exclusive breastfeeding to be successful and sorta prevent sudden infant death syndrome or cot death but unless you and your wife have bad sleeping position then please buy)

car seat ( carry your baby and encourage wify to seat at the back not safe but it will serve by his grace)

wardrobes ( Get a Ghana must go back until you can afford it)

steriliser ( gotta practice exclusive breastfeeding or else you buy, we don't want baby getting gastroenteritis)

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by VintageCocktail(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am amazed that people are paying for PCV, rotavirus. How about pentavalent vaccines and others, is it being paid for too? Very worrisome.

I prefer immunization at a government facility most especially primary health centres because they follow the cold chain system for the maintenance of the vaccines potency and have no business with spoilt vaccines.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by blank(f): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
VintageCocktail:
I am amazed that people are paying for PCV, rotavirus. How about pentavalent vaccines and others, is it being paid for too? Very worrisome.

I prefer immunization at a government facility most especially primary health centres because they follow the cold chain system for the maintenance of the vaccines potency and have no business with spoilt vaccines.

Govt hospitals don't give rotavirus, pcv etc. They are quite expensive for whatever reason. Even if you are on a health benefit plan, it doesn't usually cover those things.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by VintageCocktail(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
blank:

Govt hospitals don't give rotavirus, pcv etc. They are quite expensive for whatever reason. Even if you are on a health benefit plan, it doesn't usually cover those things.
Pcv is presently being administered free to infants even in the remotest town in Anambra state. I have administered it severally since the second quarter of this year. For rotavirus vaccine ...we are still waiting for the vaccine as the federal ministry of health stipulated that by December 2015 it will be available as well.
I lay emphasis more on primary/comprehensive health centres.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
@bold, very risky.

So to save money, one should take such a big risk?
VintageCocktail:
The fvcking washing machine( wash your babies cloth in the morning while wife wash in the evening, these guys changes cloths like models.....puke, sh!ts,urine, is either that or you buy) and I didn't see packets of detergents there for the washings.

, cot ( rooming in and bedding in is the norm so that Mom and baby can be together, it is essential for exclusive breastfeeding to be successful and sorta prevent sudden infant death syndrome or cot death but unless you and your wife have bad sleeping position then please buy)

car seat ( carry your baby and encourage wify to seat at the back not safe but it will serve by his grace)

wardrobes ( Get a Ghana must go back until you can afford it)

steriliser ( gotta practice exclusive breastfeeding or else you buy, we don't want baby getting gastroenteritis)
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
NORAD:

That list pass the 100k o.
Just saying.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by VintageCocktail(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
cococandy:
@bold, very risky.

So to save money, one should take such a big risk?
Very risky indeed. But no one knows whether the op has a car to even worry about car seat.
It will be my number one on the list if the baby clocks one month not now. Guy have to worry and fulfill the nurses/hospital list first.

Gradually bro...gradually...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by maureensylvia(f): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
NORAD:

ok....

first of all you can buy d Johnson products or any cheaper one. in one pack it has soap, cream, oil etc. if u can't afford it u can go for boots products. it's good kwa.

baby shawl or u can use wrapper. cut d six pieces into 3, use it for ur baby and u r good to go.

buy sleep suits and body suits socks and cap...pick okirika u can get one for 200 -250. it depends on d grade u want and ur pocket. buy few readymades. but i will advice that u should use a new cloth (readymade) to welcome ur baby for D first time.

remember to wash the okirika with soap, dettol and Jik.
forget about the washing machine. hand wash ok?

pampers**huggies*** is affordable 40 pack 1700 or economy pampers.

forget about sterilizer just get urself a bucket with lid pour water and salt then u put ur baby utensils remember to change it daily.

baby bathtub....did u get this as a wedding gift? if no buy it. it should b more than 1700.

there are baby hanger of 1800, 2000 though am not sure of it durability I bought mine for 6500. if u can't afford it or any of it. just spray d clothes where u spray urs no big deal. just that babies needs special care.

forget about cots, let ur wifey sleep with her baby.

for baby closet or wardrobe u can get a bag if u can't afford it ok?

cloth peg 150

dele pad is good cos it absorbs blood

Jik

aerial

tissue

dettol

mentholata

spirit

cottonwool

olive oil

dats all for now. questions are entertained

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by blank(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Pcv is presently being administered free to infants even in the remotest town in Anambra state. I have administered it severally since the second quarter of this year. For rotavirus vaccine ...we are still waiting for the vaccine as the federal ministry of health stipulated that by December 2015 it will be available as well.
I lay emphasis more on primary/comprehensive health centres.

OK. I don't know about the future plans.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by EfemenaXY: 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
NORAD:
My wife just handed me this list. It's a list of what she wants to get for our soon-to-be-born daughter.

My only problem here is that she won't tell me how much each of those items cost, so I don't really know how much to give her.

Can an experienced lady/father in the house please tell me how much to give her for this long list of items? Thank you in advance.

This is such an embarrassing read.

Didn't either of you make any plans before deciding to embark on having kids? Or did you bow in to pressure from family and friends to start having them, (with the mantra, "God will provide" ) knowing fully well you were / are ill prepared for the costs?

You wife's list is very basic. She asked for nothing but the essentials. She hasn't even added sanitary pads to that list - and yet you've got issues with it? Rather than coming on here to make her look bad, why not start by going to the hospital / antenatal clinic and ask them for a list of essential items? Then, armed with your list, go into the market yourself and price them. Or is there anything stopping you from doing that?

I pity your wife and any other woman in such a situation - being at the receiving end, going cap-in-hand begging, and having to account for every 1/2 Kobo spent to her man. Cringe worthy stuff.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by mummymi: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oga, cut ur cloth according to ur size. she s ur wife tell her to buy wat is necessary not smtin lyk body cream nightgown etc. Is she praying to stay in the hospital for a long tym? tell her to buy hospital things after birth everything will be surplus dat she will also dash some out to other pple who just gv birth. she should spend wisely. Those pple selling baby things immediately they see d money u ve they will be given high prices nd will be telling u it s US gown na lie. Don't go with her gv her d money like 20k. cos she wrote remaining on top of her list to get all d necessary items
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by EfemenaXY: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
cococandy:
Well I don't know sha.
Maybe uk is easier.
Here it cost a ton except you have awesome health insurance (and that costs too) . But is the saving grace of most people. And you're sure of superb healthcare.

Lol@gloves. cheesy SMH. I've even heard some ridiculous stories about expecting mothers in some hospitals in Nigeria being told to pay for electricity and stuff like that. angry

I did find the PVC gloves thing strange too.

Would you believe me if I told you that I bought 2 years worth of Huggies disposable nappies for my baby when I was 6 months pregnant? And this was on the assumption that the baby would use no less then 5 nappies a day.
Re: My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby by Sunnypar(m): 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
NORAD:
My wife just handed me this list. It's a list of what she wants to get for our soon-to-be-born daughter.

My only problem here is that she won't tell me how much each of those items cost, so I don't really know how much to give her.

Can an experienced lady/father in the house please tell me how much to give her for this long list of items? Thank you in advance.
Find PeyButtons thread about things a newly expectant couple need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.