Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old (31258 Views)

What I Saw My New Neighbor's Wife Doing This Morning / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by golbe1972: 7:21am On Feb 01, 2022
With deep pain in my heart I'm crying out for justice and help from all those who can help me locate my son .

The last time I saw my son was when he was two years old before the mother eloped with him. His name is Nelson Raymond but I heard they've changed his name to ADEWALE.

The woman in question is from a popular Kotun family in Lagos. I was literally slap on the face due to my financial incapability. The woman's name is RONKE KOTUN, heard she's married to one Mohammed.

I was deprived access to my son because I'm not a Muslim and she thought I would influence the boy from turning away from Islam if I should be in his life. The last time I managed to get her contact she boasted that I'm nobody in Lagos and can't take her anywhere. I contacted the Justice court for mediation but we couldn't locate her to serve her an invitation.

Please I'm using this medium to reach out to anyone with useful information on how to track her. I contacted a family member of hers who claimed he doesn't know where she lives, yet he kept collecting money from me under the pretence of helping to locate my son.

It's really depressing as this is my only child and I'm not getting any younger and with underlining medical conditions which makes me think I might never see my son again before my time comes.

Please this is a plea of a helpless man seeking for justice.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Juliusmomoh2: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2022
cry cry cry
Are you for real ??

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:28am On Feb 01, 2022
What really happened Sir?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by thesicilian: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Get a good private Investigator to help you track your son, he's likely to still be in Lagos since the mother is. Introduce yourself to him when his mother is not present and he should be wise enough to do the needful at 24.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by motionarena: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
24 years!

What have been doing since?

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Feb 01, 2022
This ain't where to get justice.. undecided
If you really seek justice you know the right place to go....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2022
go to the place of prayer, there is nothing we can do here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Whazar(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Go to her Kotun whatever and ask for your son since you said they are popular like that
Just carry femi falana along

Make ur son no go be my high school mate sha Bolaji Kotun

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by MufasaLion: 7:45am On Feb 01, 2022
I'd urge you to stop giving money to that your baby mama's relative. He ain't helping you but draining you.

I wouldn't advise you to go the family house directly. Since you said it's a popular household, you should definitely get people in that neighborhood that can confirm if your child and his mother are there or better still, tell you their new area or residence.

You don't need to tell anybody the full story. I believe you're smart enough to get information from people without divulging anything about yourself. Be your own investigator or hire a private investigator.

Also, once you could locate their residence (I hope they are still in Nigeria), you should inform the rightful authority about your situation. I'm sure they know the right way to go abiut it.

I wish you well!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
go to the place of prayer, there is nothing we can do here.

Place of prayer? I wonder how y'all reason.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Righteousness2(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Take it to GOD in Prayers like someone said up there.
There is Nothing Prayers cannot do.
What GOD cannot do, does not Exist!

@ golbe1972 ,I recommend you Visit the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries .

16 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Jeon(f): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2022
WHY DO YOU WANT TO CLAIM THE BOY AFTER 24YEARS?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by golbe1972: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Jeon:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO CLAIM THE BOY AFTER 24YEARS?

He's not a property to be claimed, rather just to establish a father son relationship.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Take it to GOD in Prayers like someone said up there.
There is Nothing Prayers cannot do.
What GOD cannot do, does not Exist!

@ golbe1972 ,I recommend you Visit the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries .
What was your God doing when all this was happening..
Ooh I forgot he was smiling from his home so the people he created can keep suffering..

You religious Dumbos are really disgusting..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Brb
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2022
All the best with your search, Sir.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2022
May we not meet any unfortunate spouse in life angry sad

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Righteousness2(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What was your God doing when all this was happening..
Ooh I forgot he was smiling from his home so the people he created can keep suffering..

You religious Dumbos are really disgusting..

Life outside Christ is filled with Crisis , frustrations and Depression.

Young man , the Crisis, depressions and Frustrations so visible on you can be lifted only in Christ JESUS!
Quit these life of strugglings and Frustrations, and turn yourself to JESUS so you can be liberated and be filled with Priceless Peace.

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2022
Righteousness2:

Life outside Christ is filled with Crisis , frustrations and Depression.

Young man , the Crisis, depressions and Frustrations so visible on you can be lifted only in Christ JESUS!
Quit these life of strugglings and Frustrations, and turn yourself to JESUS so you can be liberated and be filled with Priceless Peace.
How can you give your life to someone who doesn't exist? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by alphaNomega: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2022
After you find the boy, what next?

If the boy does not accept you, would you force yourself on him?

Stop trying to add your problem to another person's life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by bigjackass: 10:12am On Feb 01, 2022
You didn't do all these while the boy was still a child. Now he's already of age so I don't think threats and court can't do anything for you. The only thing you can do now is to beg the woman to let you see your son or better still find him yourself and explain things to him

43 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2022
If you are still poor the son may deny you don't let nollywood deceive you o.. anyways contact a private investigator.

15 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by BlackfyreRebell: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2022
This is how irresponsible fellows abandone their kid with their mama hoping for them to come look for you when they are older. op if not because you're dying, would you have bothered looking for the boy now?

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by GeneralOjukwu: 11:44am On Feb 01, 2022
24 years....

Sorry but you were complacent.

The boy...now man is gone!

I can bet you refused to send any money for his upkeep, hiding under " I am principled".

In cases of separation, if you're unlucky to have the lady take away the child, best to try every possible avenue to pay for EVERYTHING you can.

Make every possible efforts to reach out.

These are seeds that would grow in the child's mind later.

As it is, the lady has won. Because the worst outcome is if the child takes a look at you and then turns away in resentment (for abandoning him).

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
What really happened Sir?
Exactly, he didn't tell what happened. Sir what really and truly happened?We are waiting

9 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Double0h7(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
24 years too late...

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by tayo60(f): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
What were you doing since all these years? Did you abandon the mother and child when he was small? If you didn't offend the mother then in any way, after so long years, may the Lord help you locate the boy. And if you did, even if you are able to see your son, possibility of him accepting you as his father is slim. Good luck!

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Thesaint141(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]What was your God doing when all this was happening..

You religious Dumbos are really disgusting..[/s]

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by Thesaint141(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]How can you give your life to someone who doesn't exist?[/s] undecided

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
[quote author=Thesaint141 post=109861302][/quote]
You cancelling my comment can't stop people from seeing the fact and accept it..
Instead of you to prove me wrong you are proving me right by being a weakling..
Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by BestRicePlug28(f): 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Exactly, he didn't tell what happened. Sir what really and truly happened?We are waiting

Twenty years from now, there is man I know that has forgotten his daughter with this girl. I believe this is what he would come to tell the world but till then.

Sir I wish u the very best as u wish to make amends with your son and his mum, but I beg u sir, don't start a war u won't be able to fight. She is in range now, if I were you, pls sir go in peace. No need for court, na maturean we the talk of now not a small boy again.

How u aproach this issue now will make a great impact in the life of your child, the stories he has heard of u and finally what he'll see u as.

Make peace,ask for forgiveness. No matter what happens, I'm very sure something made her left with ur son not just your financial situation.

I hope to hear Good news on your reconciliation.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old by revolt(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Your case is strange.... I have a cousin whose mum took him away from the dad cos they had issues as a baby. My cousin tried to locate his dad at 24. It was sad to see the man trying to avoid contact. Finally they met up and my cousin actually felt closure. He'd been growing up feeling unwanted.. guess what ? His mom was angry he went to meet his dad... lol... these women.. The boys feelings didn't matter to her. Bros there's something weird about your story. Hope your son isn't irresponsible now.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.